Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in from my phone

Hey,Spotify working perfect for me on my laptop but i can't log in from my phone, not with my account or with facebook account, the app just think for few seconds and then coming back to phase one with no error notification or antying, tried to remov...

• Hey, Spotify working perfect for me on my laptop but i can't log in from my phone, not with my account or with facebook account, the app just think for few seconds and then coming back to pha...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need Help forgot my facebook adress

Hello,i have forgotten my Facebook E-Mail Adress. But i know my username (from spotify) and my password.

• Hello, i have forgotten my Facebook E-Mail Adress. But i know my username (from spotify) and my password.  
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Error 500 in my Account

Hi, I think I opened my acocunt back in 2010 in the UK and never used it.Now I logged in to my account but I cannot access my account settings at all.I believe it is because I have not used it for such a long time and the fact that I now live in Pola...

• Hi,   I think I opened my acocunt back in 2010 in the UK and never used it. Now I logged in to my account but I cannot access my account settings at all. I believe it is because I have not u...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mail del perfil de baja y olvidado mi contraseña

Buenos días a todos:Tengo una situación de Bucle imposible. En mi perfil tengo un correo electrónico que está dado de baja y para cambiarlo tengo que meter mi contraseña, pero no me acuerdo de mi contraseña. ¿Cómo puedo cambiar el mail? He escrito al...

• Buenos días a todos: Tengo una situación de Bucle imposible. En mi perfil tengo un correo electrónico que está dado de baja y para cambiarlo tengo que meter mi contraseña, pero no me acuerdo de mi c...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable Offline Mode to Login?

My Android phone Spotify app is telling me I can't login unless I disable offline mode. But I'm not able to do that unless I'm logged in, so it's a condundrum. I honestly have no idea what to do about this. Thanks.

• My Android phone Spotify app is telling me I can't login unless I disable offline mode. But I'm not able to do that unless I'm logged in, so it's a condundrum. I honestly have no idea what to do abou...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connecting spotify to Facebook

Whenever I try to connect my spotify to my facebook it keeps showing me this:Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later I am not sure when later is.

• Whenever I try to connect my spotify to my facebook it keeps showing me this: Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later   I am not sure when later is.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Garbage Captcha

When logging into my (Premium) account using the webplayer I now have to complete the Google captcha (e.g. click on all images that contain a street number or a lake/sea or whatever). This is so annoying. I'm paying for your freaking service but stil...

• When logging into my (Premium) account using the webplayer I now have to complete the Google captcha (e.g. click on all images that contain a street number or a lake/sea or whatever). This is so anno...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Do podcasts count for Wrapped Up?

Hi, I was wondering if the amount of time that you listen to podcasts counts for the minutes of music generally listened to that gets mentioned in Wrapped Up?E.g. when you listen to 1,000 minutes of podcasts, does that add up to the amount of stuff t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I was wondering if the amount of time that you listen to podcasts counts for the minutes of music generally listened to that gets mentioned in Wrapped Up? E.g. when you listen to 1,000 mi...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium family subscription but can't find friends or transfer playlists

We upgraded to a family premium subscription. I can't find my husband's account to follow and I can't transfer over my playlists from his account. Help!

• We upgraded to a family premium subscription. I can't find my husband's account to follow and I can't transfer over my playlists from his account. Help!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60 days trial

Hello.Two days ago i'm not wrong i got a mail and i was announced that i got a free 60 days premium as a birthday gift. But it seems that i'm not eligible for it . Can somebody tell me why i'm not eligible ? I haven't got until now any free trial and...

• Hello. Two days ago i'm not wrong i got a mail and i was announced that i got a free 60 days premium as a birthday gift. But it seems that i'm not eligible for it .   Can somebody tell me why...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution change country

Hi there ! I used spotify in US and now i am back home in france but it's impossible to change the country. In my account the country area cannot be changed but i need to change it to update my french bank account... someone had the same issue ??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there ! I used spotify in US and now i am back home in france but it's impossible to change the country. In my account the country area cannot be changed but i need to change it to update my frenc...
  • valouraccoon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists page problems! (New release)

Good afternoon! Me and my friend are releasing a new song, named "Highway". My artist name is "HYWLKR" and he is "Nort Rainey".This is actually not our first release - and both of us already have verified artist pages. Problem 1: After releasing "Hig...

• Casual Listener
  • Good afternoon!   Me and my friend are releasing a new song, named "Highway". My artist name is "HYWLKR" and he is "Nort Rainey". This is actually not our first release - and both of us ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

User name is a number (premium account)

I don't know why my name is chaged into a numeric one.someone can explain me that?

• Regular
  • I don't know why my name is chaged into a numeric one. someone can explain me that?
  • Hdnw
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

‘You can only use Spotify 14 days in abroad’

Spotify log out my account then I can’t log in because it always says that I can only use Spotify 14 days in abroad but I’m not in abroad. Still staying in the Philippines since I’ve used spotify. I’ve been using Spotify for months, now what? Please ...

• Spotify log out my account then I can’t log in because it always says that I can only use Spotify 14 days in abroad but I’m not in abroad. Still staying in the Philippines since I’ve used spotify. I’...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Playlists appearing

I'm not sure if someone has my credentials or if something is mixed up but playlists of other genres that I do not listen to are appearing under My Playlists. Every day I see a new one come up and their not random radio stations, they're entire playl...

• I'm not sure if someone has my credentials or if something is mixed up but playlists of other genres that I do not listen to are appearing under My Playlists. Every day I see a new one come up and th...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is it possible to change the picture of the discover weekly playlist? (it's a picture of my ex -.- )

hey there,i'm a big fan of thee weekly playlist, but - i really don't know why - spotify decided to use a picture of my ex which was a couple of months ago in my facebook album. this maybe petty, but for me it's more than annoying.is there any chance...

• Regular
  • hey there, i'm a big fan of thee weekly playlist, but - i really don't know why - spotify decided to use a picture of my ex which was a couple of months ago in my facebook album. this maybe petty, b...
  • DoriLori
  • Regular
  • 69 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 23 likes

Facebook and Spotify

Hi Guys I have a free account and a student account on spotify and everytime i log in to spotify on my iphone, my iphone logs me in automatically on to me free account. how do i prevent this from defaulting the log in on my iphone to the free account...

• Hi Guys   I have a free account and a student account on spotify and everytime i log in to spotify on my iphone, my iphone logs me in automatically on to me free account.   how do i pre...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi sesion se cierra sola

Mi sesión se cierra sola y pierdo todas las descargas, ¿alguien que me ayude a solucionarlo?

• Mi sesión se cierra sola y pierdo todas las descargas, ¿alguien que me ayude a solucionarlo?
  • jay90
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Account issue

I have just upgraded my mobile phone and I cannot access my premium subscription account. When I logged in to check, Ive been down graded to a free account. Can someone please explain why as I pay for my account via Vodafone.

• I have just upgraded my mobile phone and I cannot access my premium subscription account. When I logged in to check, Ive been down graded to a free account. Can someone please explain why as I pay fo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema em usar o plano familiar ao mesmo tempo

Em fevereiro deste ano fiz um Plano familiar, porém se eu estou usando o Spotify , meus convidados não conseguem usar ao mesmo tempo.nao estamos conseguindo consertar este problema Como devemos fazer?

• Em fevereiro deste ano fiz um Plano familiar, porém se eu estou usando o Spotify , meus convidados não conseguem usar ao mesmo tempo. nao estamos conseguindo consertar este problema  Como deve...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes