Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

login issues

I recently bought soptify premium and I was told that it can take a day to register. The next morning it still hadn't registered so I logged out of my account to try and almost refresh my account and see if it would register that a have premium. Afte...

• I recently bought soptify premium and I was told that it can take a day to register. The next morning it still hadn't registered so I logged out of my account to try and almost refresh my account and...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to create a new account

I'm trying to create a new account for my daughter (I may change to subscription option but I would like my kids to try it first). I just get the spinning wheel and am unable to sign her up. I've tried via different browsers and devices. On an iPad I...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to create a new account for my daughter (I may change to subscription option but I would like my kids to try it first). I just get the spinning wheel and am unable to sign her up.  I...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Major help needed

How would I change account password and email info if I can't remember my password, and I NO longer have access to the email address I originally used for the account?

• How would I change account password and email info if I can't remember my password, and I NO longer have access to the email address I originally used for the account? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Diffrent email

Hi I have 3 emails that I wanted to completely removed from spotify. Because I already have a account that has been provided by my company how can I delete those email completely on the system record of spotify?

• Hi I have 3 emails that I wanted to completely removed from spotify. Because I already have a account that has been provided by my company how can I delete those email completely on the system record...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My public playlists cannot be found when searched for

Some of my playlists are maded Public.However, my friends cannot find them, even when doing an exact search. An example:The Spotnicks in Berlin However, if they get the URL, they can view it.https://open.spotify.com/user/11170447524/playlist/29x29fSp...

• Some of my playlists are maded Public. However, my friends cannot find them, even when doing an exact search.   An example: The Spotnicks in Berlin   However, if they get the URL, the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving emails to reset password or cancel account

Hi, I have an old account for which I don't remember the password since I have always log in through facebook. Now, I wanted to change the email adress (old hotmail adress I no longer use) and I couldn't because the reset password email doesn't make ...

• Hi,  I have an old account for which I don't remember the password since I have always log in through facebook. Now, I wanted to change the email adress (old hotmail adress I no longer use) and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ReverbNation opened my hubby's account... HELP!?

So, my hubby's account was opened through his reverb nation album release. we are attempting to log him in so that he can update his user bio and whatnot but we can't get him logged in. The website is trying to force him to open the page via his face...

• So, my hubby's account was opened through his reverb nation album release. we are attempting to log him in so that he can update his user bio and whatnot but we can't get him logged in. The website i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account help

I am unable to log in to my Spotify account which has premium and my connected email address must have been changed as I cannot recover through that method either the card on the account is mine therefore can I verify this??

• I am unable to log in to my Spotify account which has premium and my connected email address must have been changed as I cannot recover through that method either the card on the account is mine ther...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ahhhh....'Accept Invitaion' not working

I'm tring to add an account a fourth account but this is simply not working. I've sent multiple invites to a gmail email address. Clicking on the link in the email, just generates a blank page at accounts.spotify.com I've tried clearing the cache, an...

• Music Fan
  • I'm tring to add an account a fourth account but this is simply not working.   I've sent multiple invites to a gmail email address.  Clicking on the link in the email, just generates a bl...
  • kayakmangalway
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my playback resets

Everytime i log into my computer, i have to reset my playback functions ie..my crossfade and automatic volume. This is a recent problem, as until the last several days my updates have always been automatically saved. Can you help rectify this, please

• Regular
  • Everytime i log into my computer, i have to reset my playback functions ie..my crossfade and automatic volume. This is a recent problem, as  until the last several days my updates have always be...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Staying sometime in foreign country.

Hi there, I´m from Brazil and manage to stay about 2 years in Portugal. My payment method of Spotify is paypal, whose my wallet has my credit cards in it. The fact it, I received the EU 0,99 3 months promotion and when I tried to make the payment by ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I´m from Brazil and manage to stay about 2 years in Portugal. My payment method of Spotify is paypal, whose my wallet has my credit cards in it.  The fact it, I received the EU 0,99 3...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn’t get Three Months of premium email

I didn’t get the email for three $.99 months of premium. I got it on one of my old accounts that I didn’t use, but not on the one I actually use. What?

• I didn’t get the email for three $.99 months of premium. I got it on one of my old accounts that I didn’t use, but not on the one I actually use. What?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Abrir Spotify En Varios Dispositivos

Estimados tengo una cuenta Premium, y tengo entendido que se puede abrir hasta en 3 dispositivos diferentes, siempre y cuando 2 dispositivos esten offline, si es que se puede escuchar en 3 dispositivos, porque al cabo de unos dias de tener la cuenta ...

• Casual Listener
  • Estimados tengo una cuenta Premium, y tengo entendido que se puede abrir hasta en 3 dispositivos diferentes, siempre y cuando 2 dispositivos esten offline, si es que se puede escuchar en 3 dispositiv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for a service I can’t access

I currently am paying for a premium subscription that I can’t access. I have tried all possible emails but the only one which seems to have an account associated with it is for a Spotify free account. I have invoices showing the payments being made b...

• I currently am paying for a premium subscription that I can’t access. I have tried all possible emails but the only one which seems to have an account associated with it is for a Spotify free account...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong account login

Hello, i did an account without Facebook in past. But i did another with Facebook.Today i did pay the premium but in the wrong account, the account without the Facebook login, and i can't login with the other account with Facebook because the other a...

• Not applicable
  • Hello, i did an account without Facebook in past. But i did another with Facebook. Today i did pay the premium but in the wrong account, the account without the Facebook login, and i can't login wit...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed to much

I took the offer yesterday, 3 months premium for 9kr but Spotify took 99kr, why

• Casual Listener
  • I took the offer yesterday, 3 months premium for 9kr but Spotify took 99kr, why
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium, but still have Free account

I have a Premium account a long, long time. I paying for this account. In the mean time: * Still have advertising. * Still missing premium functionalities. I Can't contact with spotify in any way. There is no emial, no chat, no telephone. I tried all...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium account a long, long time. I paying for this account.  In the mean time:  * Still have advertising.  * Still missing premium functionalities.    I Can't...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failure

Hi,I subscribe and use Spotify in France with a French credit card, then I've been in Australia for couple a years and keep using it there but with an Australian credit card. Today I'm back in France and want to pay with my french card, but it's say ...

• Hi, I subscribe and use Spotify in France with a French credit card, then I've been in Australia for couple a years and keep using it there but with an Australian credit card. Today I'm back in Fran...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mail change in Facebook is not updated or synced to Spotify

My account is connected to my Facebook account but I can't change the original e-mail ?I cannot unlink my account from Facebook, but the syncronization of my e-mail settings in Facebook doesn't work ? Any ideas on how to solve this ?

• My account is connected to my Facebook account but I can't change the original e-mail ? I cannot unlink my account from Facebook, but the syncronization of my e-mail settings in Facebook doesn't wor...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium for family

HiI have had Premium for Family since July, and I can see that the amount is taken from my account each month.But when I try to log on to my account because I want to invite another family member it pops up with Premium Free and I can´t get any furth...

• Hi I have had Premium for Family since July, and I can see that the amount is taken from my account each month. But when I try to log on to my account because I want to invite another family member...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes