Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Deleting old account which was connected to Facebook

Hello I have a problem, which is difficult for me - but I am sure there‘s someone out there who has a clue I created a first Spotify-account some years ago - linked to my old Facebook-account (which is already deleted). But my usual email-adress is s...

• Hello    I have a problem, which is difficult for me - but I am sure there‘s someone out there who has a clue 🙂   I created a first Spotify-account some years ago - linked to my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant log in to anything

Spoiler (Highlight to read)I'm having trouble remembering my Spotify login details so when I tried to access the email the account is linked to and realised I couldn't remember the password for that I started to freak out a bit. Is there anyway to ch...

• I'm having trouble remembering my Spotify login details so when I tried to access the email the account is linked to and realised I couldn't remember the password for that I started to freak out a bi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access account and I need to cancel subscription

Hello everyone and happy holidays to all! A while ago i updated to premium, on an old phone of mine that also contained my info to this old Spotify account. I've been trying to access my account, but the account is not found it (says username not fou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone and happy holidays to all!   A while ago i updated to premium, on an old phone of mine that also contained my info to this old Spotify account. I've been trying to access m...
  • gznilla
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Login History

I don't recall how I did it before, and looking through my internet history didn't help either, but I would like to know how I'm able to look at some sort of Device login history. I was able to do it before and seen a few devices I wasn't familar wit...

• I don't recall how I did it before, and looking through my internet history didn't help either, but I would like to know how I'm able to look at some sort of Device login history. I was able to do it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Songs no longer showing in my library after connecting to tv

I connected my phone to the tv to show my husband and now my library is gone! How do I get it back without having to reselect my songs and download them again? Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I connected my phone to the tv to show my husband and now my library is gone! How do I get it back without having to reselect my songs and download them again? Please help!
  • LynnLogan09
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

I have been paying for premium since i downloaded spotify about a year ago and i am still not receiving the premium benefits. I have logged in and out several times and it still shows that i am under FREE....NOT THE CASE

• I have been paying for premium since i downloaded spotify about a year ago and i am still not receiving the premium benefits. I have logged in and out several times and it still shows that i am under...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu usuario nao aparece na busca do Spotify

Criei um usuario mas ele nao aparece na busca, tanto do aplicativo para Desktop (Mac) quando para o App Mobile. Geralmente, leva algum tempo especifico para o perfil comecar a aparecer? Aproveito para tirar outra duvida: e possivel criar uma URL espe...

• Criei um usuario mas ele nao aparece na busca, tanto do aplicativo para Desktop (Mac) quando para o App Mobile.   Geralmente, leva algum tempo especifico para o perfil comecar a aparecer? Apro...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify thinks I’m o/s and won’t let me log in

Hi, I first set up my Spotify (free) account years ago when travelling o/s in France. Now it won’t let me log in from my home country, saying I can only use Spotify for 14 days while overseas. I found similar issues in the community blog, but the sol...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I first set up my Spotify (free) account years ago when travelling o/s in France. Now it won’t let me log in from my home country, saying I can only use Spotify for 14 days while overseas. I foun...
  • ndenelzen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was Hacked?

I have not logged into my spotify account for a long while, I used to log in regularly but my device was having a problem using my speaker so i unninstalled and quit premium. Now i am reinstalling the app onto my new chromebook, and all of my playlis...

• Not applicable
  • I have not logged into my spotify account for a long while, I used to log in regularly but my device was having a problem using my speaker so i unninstalled and quit premium.   Now i am reinst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My band changed its name...

We released two albums under our old name via DistroKid. They are up on Spotify. We changed our band name a few months ago. I'm planning on submitting a new album, with the new artist name from DistroKid next month. We are fine with the older release...

• Casual Listener
  • We released two albums under our old name via DistroKid. They are up on Spotify.   We changed our band name a few months ago. I'm planning on submitting a new album, with the new artist name f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't connect via facebook through any spotify apps, please help

I can't log into my spotify account (which is connected through facebook) on either the desktop app or the android app. I redownloaded both apps and it still doesn't work. The desktop app is telling me I don't have an account connected through facebo...

• I can't log into my spotify account (which is connected through facebook) on either the desktop app or the android app.  I redownloaded both apps and it still doesn't work.  The desktop app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone used my email?

Okay I am hoping someone can help me out here. A week or so ago I signed up for student Spotify premium. I signed up through my main email because I thought that was the email I signed up with. After the ads continued playing and some general frustra...

• Okay I am hoping someone can help me out here. A week or so ago I signed up for student Spotify premium. I signed up through my main email because I thought that was the email I signed up with. After...
  • Natey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium For Family

HiI have upgraded our Spotify Account to "Premium for Family" and have sent out the invitations to my family members but when we click on the "Accept Invitation" link in the email I do not get prompted to type in the Invite Code?? The instructions ar...

• Hi I have upgraded our Spotify Account to "Premium for Family" and have sent out the invitations to my family members but when we click on the "Accept Invitation" link in the email I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Create an account in a different country

How do I create an account with Norwegian bank card in Slovakia?

• How do I create an account with Norwegian bank card in Slovakia?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TRANSFERIR PLAYLIST DA MINHA CONTA ANTIGA PARA A NOVA

Criei uma nova conta no spotify pois nao tenho mais acesso ao e-mail da conta antiga e gostaria de transferir minha playlist pra nao perder o acesso a elas

• Criei uma nova conta no spotify pois nao tenho mais acesso ao e-mail da conta antiga e gostaria de transferir minha playlist pra nao perder o acesso a elas
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY HACKED

Someone hacked into my spotify and changed my information :

• Casual Listener
  • Someone hacked into my spotify and changed my information :   < removed sensitive information >
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

keep random reading

Hello, i've subscribe and it removed the random read on my device, i can see my premium status on the web, but when i try to read a music from an album on my browser it keeps randomizing among other songs from the same album.Any idea ?

• Hello, i've subscribe and it removed the random read on my device, i can see my premium status on the web, but when i try to read a music from an album on my browser it keeps randomizing among other ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to log in to desktop with a family member

Need help to log on to family accounts. My account is created with Facebook details, my kids have not been created with Facebook, but have used unique e-mail addresses. When trying to log on their personal computers, I'm not able to log them on. E-ma...

• Need help to log on to family accounts. My account is created with Facebook details, my kids have not been created with Facebook, but have used unique e-mail addresses.    When trying to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes