Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Can’t log in to my account -HELP!!

Hi! My boyfriend can’t log in to hos account. When he tries to, he get the message «this email does not exist» and the password is wrong. And he used his spotify yesterday without any problems. Can anyone help?

• Hi! My boyfriend can’t log in to hos account. When he tries to, he get the message «this email does not exist» and the password is wrong. And he used his spotify yesterday without any problems. Can a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist confusion

I created a playlist about 3 months ago on a Spotify account. I made another account not too long ago with a different email address but still kept my old account active. I attempted to follow the playlist from my old account but instead of my old ac...

• I created a playlist about 3 months ago on a Spotify account. I made another account not too long ago with a different email address but still kept my old account active. I attempted to follow the pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Obliged to listen songs which I don't want to listen!

Hi to everyone!! I've a big problem with my Spotify premium account. After every song of a cd/song of a playlist I listen, my Spotify starts playing some songs of a cd by J-Ax and Fedez (Italian artists). Why? It's spam? I think it's not a setting of...

• Hi to everyone!! I've a big problem with my Spotify premium account. After every song of a cd/song of a playlist I listen, my Spotify starts playing some songs of a cd by J-Ax and Fedez (Italian arti...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Gift card payments

I bought my daughter a gift card for Xmas to use on her premium family account. No where on the gift card does it say that it cannot be used for payment on an account, yet it will not let her apply to her account. Is the only recourse to dispute the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought my daughter a gift card for Xmas to use on her premium family account.  No where on the gift card does it say that it cannot be used for payment on an account, yet it will not let her a...
  • fmann879
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my account back to UK !

Hi there, My subscription for spotify has been paid and registered to my aus account, however, i'm now back in the UK and have changed my payment card to my UK account but it hasn't let me change my country ! I've upgraded to the family package for a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    My subscription for spotify has been paid and registered to my aus account, however, i'm now back in the UK and have changed my payment card to my UK account but it hasn't le...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

fsdfdsf

dfsffff

• Regular
  • dfsffff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==3

C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==3C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==3C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(...

• Regular
  • C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==3 C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==3 C0inbase ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==2

C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==2C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==2C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(...

• Regular
  • C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==2 C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==2 C0inbase ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==1

C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==1C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==1C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(...

• Regular
  • C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==1 C0inbase Supp0rt ph0ne Number+1_888_467_0222 C0inbase Supp0rt Number @#&&Gytrew(*(==1 C0inbase ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What do I need on Spotify to make a playlist as an artist? Not using the personal profile playlists.

What do I need on Spotify to make a playlist as an artist? Not using the personal profile playlists. I want to create a new one, beeing able to change the artwork of the playlist, besides havinf the artist name as the creator of the playlist. Have so...

• What do I need on Spotify to make a playlist as an artist? Not using the personal profile playlists. I want to create a new one, beeing able to change the artwork of the playlist, besides havinf the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong username

Hi! I don’t know what’s wrong but I received a Spotify email and it says that my username is just a bunch of numbers and letters. Something like this: 41a3hz6g6t79r2oi9 I didn’t do that and I don’t know how to change it or if it’s suppose to be like ...

• Hi!   I don’t know what’s wrong but I received a Spotify email and it says that my username is just a bunch of numbers and letters.   Something like this: 41a3hz6g6t79r2oi9  ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change country won't work

When I try to change the country, I follow the instruction to update the payment methode.Then I change the payment method to PayPal, followed by the selection of the country.I choose Belgium. After changing I receive the message that I use a card tha...

• When I try to change the country, I follow the instruction to update the payment methode. Then I change the payment method  to PayPal, followed by the selection of the country. I choose Belgiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 profielen, 2 betalingen, 1 account

Een ingewikkelde vraag, zo omschrijf ik het. Ik betaal al maanden voor spotify zonder dat ik dat wil. Maar mijn abbonement kan niet worden opgezegd. Als ik inlog met mijn email en mijn eigen wachtwoord komt ik op een het account van mijn stiefvader. ...

• Een ingewikkelde vraag, zo omschrijf ik het. Ik betaal al maanden voor spotify zonder dat ik dat wil. Maar mijn abbonement kan niet worden opgezegd. Als ik inlog met mijn email en mijn eigen wachtwoo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SMS Serviceinfo scam?

Hi, I got this SMS in Norwegian saying "NB! Du har ikke aktivert dine 180 dager av Spotify Premium - Aktiver: dealoffer365.com"Stupid as I am I tried it by typing in the info several times, but it just failed every time. What is this though? Should I...

• Regular
  • Hi, I got this SMS in Norwegian saying "NB! Du har ikke aktivert dine 180 dager av Spotify Premium  - Aktiver: dealoffer365.com" Stupid as I am I tried it by typing in the info several times, ...
  • MinniHowl
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Not abel to accept family initation

We have added three family members, but none of us can see any redeem. we are just comming to the ”master” of the account when pressing accept. I have also tried to create a new account for me, since we all have used the same account so far, but no c...

• Casual Listener
  • We have added three family members, but none of us can see any redeem. we are just comming to the ”master” of the account when pressing accept. I have also tried to create a new account for me, since...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

abonnement family

Bonjour, Je suis dans l'incomprehension totale par rapport a mon abonnement. Voila 2-3 semaines que j'ai pris un abonnement familial avec mon beau frere. Nous avons la meme adresse, je remplis correctement les informations et spotify premium se lance...

• Bonjour,    Je suis dans l'incomprehension totale par rapport a mon abonnement.    Voila 2-3 semaines que j'ai pris un abonnement familial avec mon beau frere. Nous avons la m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family, ma mi viene addebito 9.99E al mese

ciao! ho un problema con il mio account Spotify, nonstante il mio profilo sia associato ad un account family, da settembre mi vengono scalati 9.99E al mese, come se avessi sottoscritto un abbonamento premium.mmi potete aiutare per favore? sono giorni...

• Casual Listener
  • ciao! ho un problema con il mio account Spotify,  nonstante il mio profilo sia associato ad un account family, da settembre mi vengono scalati 9.99E al mese, come se avessi sottoscritto un abbo...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't change the country

Hey I can't even change the country coz when I try to log in it says: "Enjoying your trip? To listen more than 14 days tell us where you are at spotify.com ARE YOU KIDDING???!!!! ugh please help me to change the country coz it says USA only and I tri...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey    I can't even change the country coz when I try to log in it says: "Enjoying your trip? To listen more than 14 days tell us where you are at spotify.com ARE YOU KIDDING???!!!! ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account information won't change.

Hey guys , i've a huge problem. My Spotify account is connected with my Facebook account. I recently changed my Facebook name and mail-adress.When i check my Spotify account information it's still my old name and mail adress. WHY? It's kinnda annoyin...

• Hey guys , i've a huge problem.  My Spotify account is connected with my Facebook account. I recently changed my Facebook name and mail-adress. When i check my Spotify account information it's...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email was changed and wasn’t me

My Spotify premium email address was changed and I didn’t do it. How do I get either my email back or get my billing information off that’s linked to that account? Already used Spotify’s “I STILL NEED HELP” button.

• Not applicable
  • My Spotify premium email address was changed and I didn’t do it. How do I get either my email back or get my billing information off that’s linked to that account? Already used Spotify’s “I STILL NEE...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes