Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Account linked by facebook and I no longer have access to spotify [BR]

Criei minha conta com o facebook , porem apaguei minha conta do facebook e nao consigo mais acessar minha conta do spotify queria saber como resolver como apagar minha conta e cria outra com mesmo email e preserva meu plano !? I created my account wi...

• Criei minha conta com o facebook , porem apaguei minha conta do facebook e nao consigo mais acessar minha conta do spotify queria saber como resolver como apagar minha conta e cria outra com mesmo em...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Acct and subscription

Hey! So I have an account that I can't get into because I forgot password. However the email I believe it's attached to I'm also locked out if so I can't even receive a password reset code. When I use my other email it brings me to my old account. I ...

• Hey! So I have an account that I can't get into because I forgot password. However the email I believe it's attached to I'm also locked out if so I can't even receive a password reset code. When I us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I Always

I always take that error.

• I always take that error.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with account

okay so one day my account gets logged out of my phone and i seem to cant log in, even if i can log in it gets immediately logged out after a few seconds. the account seems to be still connected to my email and it still charges my credit card for pre...

• okay so one day my account gets logged out of my phone and i seem to cant log in, even if i can log in it gets immediately logged out after a few seconds. the account seems to be still connected to m...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

Hello,I went to the UK a few months back and got my spotify set up, but then came back to my home country where spotify is not supported so I use a vpn to login.For some reason, when I tried to log in today, vpn set up and all that, it told me I was ...

• Hello, I went to the UK a few months back and got my spotify set up, but then came back to my home country where spotify is not supported so I use a vpn to login. For some reason, when I tried to l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist and User Profile

Hello, I am the manager of artist "Project Peters". We released a song with another artist "Timomatic" on Spofity a few months back. This release created an artist page for "Prioject Peters" and im wondering how I get access to that page as a manager...

• Hello,    I am the manager of artist "Project Peters". We released a song with another artist "Timomatic" on Spofity a few months back. This release created an artist page for "Prioject P...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email

Hi, My girlfriend has just signed up for premium when she then realised she had typed the wrong email. She is now paying for an account which does not belong to her email. Can anyone help?Thanks

• Hi, My girlfriend has just signed up for premium when she then realised she had typed the wrong email. She is now paying for an account which does not belong to her email. Can anyone help? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is missing

I use spotify daily with no problem. Today, when I open the app, it return me to the login screen. I try to login with my email address and successfully enter the home screen for a moment but it return me back to the login screen. Tried this a couple...

• I use spotify daily with no problem. Today, when I open the app, it return me to the login screen. I try to login with my email address and successfully enter the home screen for a moment but it retu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists got wiped?

I logged in to see that i have nothing in my account. Every list or artist i had is removed. How do i get them back?I did nothing. Meaning that, i just log in and there is it, nothing. No misclicks. I simply logged in after a while and it is empty. I...

• I logged in to see that i have nothing in my account. Every list or artist i had is removed. How do i get them back? I did nothing. Meaning that, i just log in and there is it, nothing. No misclicks...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I contacted Spotify because someone was using my account and they told me they “secured it” next thing I know they canceled my premium and locked me out of my account I don’t know what to do but they still email me

• I contacted Spotify because someone was using my account and they told me they “secured it” next thing I know they canceled my premium and locked me out of my account I don’t know what to do but they...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very upset. Charged my account even though I cancelled a while ago. I'm over spotify.

I cancelled premium before and it did not go through the first time and was charged!!!! I just checked my account and it was charged again! I did not sign up again. This is getting absolutely ridiculous and after years, I am finally just going to use...

• I cancelled premium before and it did not go through the first time and was charged!!!!  I just checked my account and it was charged again!  I did not sign up again. This is getting absolu...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Someone stole my spotify account, they changed the email address to

• Someone stole my spotify account, they changed the email address to <removed>
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging in

I made an account a while ago, got premium on it and logged out. When I tried to log back in I couldnt and realised I had accidentally put in an invalid email, one I can't remember and can't get into. I'm now paying for an account I can't access and ...

• I made an account a while ago, got premium on it and logged out. When I tried to log back in I couldnt and realised I had accidentally put in an invalid email, one I can't remember and can't get into...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Making security better

Hello! Today my Spotify account got hacked. I've changed my password, logged out all devices, and revoked offline access to all units. However, I still feel a bit uneasy about the whole thing as I discovered the hack a bit randomly and think there's ...

• Hello! Today my Spotify account got hacked. I've changed my password, logged out all devices, and revoked offline access to all units. However, I still feel a bit uneasy about the whole thing as...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

Hi! I was wondering if it was possible to use the 3 months of premium for 99 cents and then after the 3 months end, to switch to use my student discount. Thank you!

• Hi! I was wondering if it was possible to use the 3 months of premium for 99 cents and then after the 3 months end, to switch to use my student discount.    Thank you!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with login

Hello, can someone help me? I changed my cellphone and I forgot my password. The problem is: my email was disabled so I can´t receive a link to reset my password. Any ideias?

• Hello, can someone help me? I changed my cellphone and I forgot my password. The problem is: my email was disabled so I can´t receive a link to reset my password. Any ideias?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge on card 3 times, still free account

I Was charged 3 times for promotion o 3 months, but my account is still on free status. No receipt was sent to my email.

• I Was charged 3 times for promotion o 3 months, but my account is still on free status. No receipt was sent to my email.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought premium but i'm still a free user

I bought premium account and my money is gone but still i'm a free user

• I bought premium account and my money is gone but still i'm a free user
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies