Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login with facebook

Hello Community, since serveral months I have the problem that I can't login with facebook. Since yesterday I can't login with facebook (clicking button doesn't trigger anything) or the username/password credentials (Spotify hangs and won't do anythi...

• Hello Community,   since serveral months I have the problem that I can't login with facebook. Since yesterday I can't login with facebook (clicking button doesn't trigger anything) or the...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ubuntu Desktop app can't login

Hi,it's been two weeks since I first experienced login issues.When I try to login with facebook inside the linux (Ubuntu 16.04) desktop app I'm redirected after a few seconds to a page saying Couldn't log in to SpotifyWhat's going onThere's a tempora...

• Regular
  • Hi, it's been two weeks since I first experienced login issues. When I try to login with facebook inside the linux (Ubuntu 16.04) desktop app I'm redirected after a few seconds to a page ...
  • dario_zamuner
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium AND family account, help!

Hi guys, I have had my own premium Spotify account for ages, and hubby wanted one too so I set up a family account and added him, but obviously somehow need to add myself (I used two different emails) as we're getting charged for my premium and our f...

• Hi guys,   I have had my own premium Spotify account for ages, and hubby wanted one too so I set up a family account and added him, but obviously somehow need to add myself (I used two differe...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Not receiving daily login badges

Hi there, I could not find the right section to place this question. But I notitced that receiving the daily badges for daily logins is not working. I would like if it is possible to earn these badges for every day I log in. Greetings, Lindomar

• Composer
  • Hi there,    I could not find the right section to place this question.   But I notitced that receiving the daily badges for daily logins is not working. I would like if it is poss...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked and no valid email address

Please please I need help !My Spotify account have been hacked, my password changed, and it’s a very old account so my email address is not valid any more (it has been désactivated because I wasn’t active any more on that email, I changed my email ad...

• Visitor
  • Please please I need help ! My Spotify account have been hacked, my password changed, and it’s a very old account so my email address is not valid any more (it has been désactivated because I wasn’t...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo ingresar en mi cuenta de Spotify

Hola,Yo tengo una cuenta en spotify desde hace mas o menos un año, un año y medio. Ayer entre desde la aplicaicon que tengo en mi celular y mi cuenta se habia cerrado (siempre tengo la sesion iniciada). Cuando intento ingresar en mi cuenta nuevamente...

• Hola, Yo tengo una cuenta en spotify desde hace mas o menos un año, un año y medio. Ayer entre desde la aplicaicon que tengo en mi celular y mi cuenta se habia cerrado (siempre tengo la sesion inici...
  • CamilaCarabajal
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

random letters and numbers show up as my username?

I recently sent a link to a friend of one of my playlists so she can listen to it and she mentioned that my account username is a bunch of random letters and numbers which is displayed once the link opened up the playlist. Is there a way to make this...

• I recently sent a link to a friend of one of my playlists so she can listen to it and she mentioned that my account username is a bunch of random letters and numbers which is displayed once the link ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username is not found in search

Hi!I made an account today, but the username i chose cannot be found when searching with the search bar. This is a huge issue, because i was going to make lots of playlists for a sports community, but if they cannot find the account by searching, it ...

• Hi! I made an account today, but the username i chose cannot be found when searching with the search bar. This is a huge issue, because i was going to make lots of playlists for a sports community...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan, 2 countries

I live in the USA, but my Fience currently lives in Romania. If I were to upgrade to a family plan, could she use it in her country too?

• I live in the USA, but my Fience currently lives in Romania.  If I were to upgrade to a family plan, could she use it in her country too?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can log in on computer but not phone

I just made an account, it works to log in on my computer. But when I try to sign in with the same account on my phone it says "Login failed: you've already created an account with this email adress"

• I just made an account, it works to log in on my computer. But when I try to sign in with the same account on my phone it says "Login failed: you've already created an account with this email adress"
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution registered with an uncorrect email

When I first created my Spotify account, I misspelt my email but didn't realise it. Now that I have to log in and change my password because I don't remember it, Spotify is apparently sending emails to an email account which is not mine, the one I mi...

• When I first created my Spotify account, I misspelt my email but didn't realise it. Now that I have to log in and change my password because I don't remember it, Spotify is apparently sending emails ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I speak to a human at Spotify for help signing up?

I have tried off and on to trial free Spotify. There is always a barrier. Today, I was told my password is invalid, so I reset my password via an email to my address from Spotify. When I tried to login, I was told my email address is invalid.. Can't ...

• I have tried off and on to trial free Spotify. There is always a barrier. Today, I was told my password is invalid, so I reset my password via an email to my address from Spotify. When I tried to log...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Somebody else listening on my account

Hi, I’ve recently noticed someone else/other people are using my Spotify account. I’ve changed my password but there’s still unwanted activity going on. How do I get rid of these people? Example: In my recently played music by ‘Marcus and Martinus’ p...

• Hi,  I’ve recently noticed someone else/other people are using my Spotify account. I’ve changed my password but there’s still unwanted activity going on.  How do I get rid of these people...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify free 60 days

I tried 60 days free premium, I insert my paypal account and after says 30 days free...why??

• Regular
  • I tried 60 days free premium, I insert my paypal account and after says 30 days free...why??
  • Steve-one
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Gone, Replaced by Songs in Completely Different Genres

About 7 hours ago, my entire song library was replaced with different songs. I'm confused as to why, and I would like my songs back (or at least the names so I can look them up please). Can you just restore my songs library to before all of my songs ...

• Casual Listener
  • About 7 hours ago, my entire song library was replaced with different songs. I'm confused as to why, and I would like my songs back (or at least the names so I can look them up please).   Can ...
  • Charlie42
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You must provide a valid Spotify URI value

Hello,I’m trying to make a new post from my IPhone to share my playlists. However, when I try to create the thread, I’m asked to “You must provide a valid Spotify URI value”. When I add the link, it doesn’t work and I can’t post the thread. I can rep...

• Roadie
  • Hello, I’m trying to make a new post from my IPhone to share my playlists. However, when I try to create the thread, I’m asked to “You must provide a valid Spotify URI value”. When I add the link, i...
  • mrrockmusic6886
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Codigo de error 18

Hola, El otro dia se me actualizo solo mi spotify en el PC, y cuando se reinstaló me dio el ''codigo de error 18'', ya no se que hacer, buscas ayuda y no encuentras ningun numero de atencion al cliente y en el foro oficial de spotify esta todo en ing...

• Regular
  • Hola,   El otro dia se me actualizo solo mi spotify en el PC, y cuando se reinstaló me dio el ''codigo de error 18'', ya no se que hacer, buscas ayuda y no encuentras ningun numero de atencion...
  • Carigatito
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked!! D:

People have been getting into my account for about a month now and no matter what I do, nothing seems to stop them. I've booted them (using the "sign out everywhere" option"), changed my login info, even verbally fought with them through song titles ...

• Regular
  • People have been getting into my account for about a month now and no matter what I do, nothing seems to stop them. I've booted them (using the "sign out everywhere" option"), changed my login info, ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can no longer access my account after deleting my Facebook account.

After deleting my Facebook account, I can no longer access my account, I do not want to use Facebook any more, but I want my account back.I need my account back very much.

• After deleting my Facebook account, I can no longer access my account, I do not want to use Facebook any more, but I want my account back. I need my account back very much.       ...
  • hilarypv
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP - FACEBOOK EMAIL ADDRESS WON'T UPDATE

I've updated my email address on Facebook ages ago, but it won't update on my Spotify account. As a resut, I'm not able to receive my sister's invitation to join her family plan as I imagine the invitation isn't going to my email address that I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've updated my email address on Facebook ages ago, but it won't update on my Spotify account. As a resut, I'm not able to receive my sister's invitation to join her family plan as I imagine the invi...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes