Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting facebook connection temporary error :(

"Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." error when trying to connect facebook.

• "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." error when trying to connect facebook.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disattivare abbonamento spotify premium

Salve.. ho un problema ! Ho dimenticato sia l ‘ account che L email per entrare su spotify.. ma avendo L abbonamento sto continuando a pagare senza poter usare spotify non ricordandomi le credenziali. C’è un modo per disattivare l’Abbonamento?

• Visitor
  • Salve.. ho un problema ! Ho dimenticato sia l ‘ account che L email per entrare su spotify.. ma avendo L abbonamento sto continuando a pagare senza poter usare spotify non ricordandomi le credenziali...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution {Playstation 4} I can't login on my ps4 with my spotify account

Everytime when i want to login with my spotify account it says that my spotify account is already linked. Can someone help me please? i don't know what to do

• Everytime when i want to login with my spotify account it says that my spotify account is already linked. Can someone help me please? i don't know what to do
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family question

I am the owner of our family premium Spotify account. I don't want my kids playlists showing up in my library. Why are they and how do I change the settings?

• I am the owner of our family premium Spotify account.  I don't want my kids playlists showing up in my library.  Why are they and how do I change the settings?
  • kk2206
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot to verify address for family plan

I just saw an e-mail that needs me to verify the address for family plan and now it changes my account back to Spotify free. Then,There's an email tell me that "To join Premium for Family again, you’ll need to verify your account." ,but I clicked the...

• I just saw an e-mail that needs me to verify the address for family plan and now it changes my account back to Spotify free. Then,There's an email tell me that "To join Premium for Family again,...
  • za1qcbyq6vp1987
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Idea: send notification if account is changed from Premium to Family Premium

Hi, just got my account hacked.I found this out soon luckily. However, what had happened was that they had changed my account from Premium to Family Premium. Raising the price of the subscription as well. And...Spotify does not send me any informatio...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   just got my account hacked. I found this out soon luckily.   However, what had happened was that they had changed my account from Premium to Family Premium. Raising the price of ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Erro no Nome do Convite

Bom dia,Efetuei a mudança de plano do free para o familiar na minha conta.Quando fui enviar o convite, não apareceu que eu tinha efetuado o convite e sim outra pessoa.Apareceu que Carolina Freitas enviou o convite e não eu Matheus Pires.PS: Print de ...

• Casual Listener
  • Bom dia, Efetuei a mudança de plano do free para o familiar na minha conta. Quando fui enviar o convite, não apareceu que eu tinha efetuado o convite e sim outra pessoa. Apareceu que Carolina Fr...
  • mbeirigo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Artists

Hey! I'm an Artist Manager and our first song is up! Whoop! But we can't promote it without a profile picture, we've submitted our Spotify Artist form but someone needs to verify it. How much time does that usually take?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!    I'm an Artist Manager and our first song is up! Whoop!   But we can't promote it without a profile picture, we've submitted our Spotify Artist form but someone needs to ver...
  • ReflexAgency
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!!!!! You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days

I signed up for spotify premium and I am located in NZ, and in my account settings my country is set to NZ. However when I try to log in on the app it says "you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days" I deleted the application and downloaded it agai...

• I signed up for spotify premium and I am located in NZ, and in my account settings my country is set to NZ. However when I try to log in on the app it says "you can only use spotify abroad for 14 day...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Birthdays

I accidentally typed the wrong birthday into my acc when setting up how can I change it?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally typed the wrong birthday into my acc when setting up how can I change it?
  • Emixohs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I logged in with facebook on my spotify acount and I bought premium but I deactivated my facebook

Need help about the subject. I was just logged in with my facebook account and I bought premium. But now I deactiavted my facebook account and I've a new one but I can't acces to my spotify account. Is there any solution to that?

• Need help about the subject. I was just logged in with my facebook account and I bought premium. But now I deactiavted my facebook account and I've a new one but I can't acces to my spotify account. ...
  • Kimsw30
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3,333 how do i make room to download so i can download more?

so i only used spoitify on my iphone mac and a windows laptop but i reached the max. i deleted the offline downloads on the mac and my windows and also deleted the app so i can download styrictly on my iphone but it stilll will not download anymore a...

• so i only used spoitify on my iphone mac and a windows laptop but i reached the max. i deleted the offline downloads on the mac and my windows and also deleted the app so i can download styrictly on ...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"0 Facebook Friends on Spotify"

Hi, I have just signed up for the Premium Trial on Spotify and I'm logged in through my Facebook Account on my Desktop. However, on the right side of the screen when I click on "Find Friends" to see what my facebook friends are playing, it shows that...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have just signed up for the Premium Trial on Spotify and I'm logged in through my Facebook Account on my Desktop. However, on the right side of the screen when I click on "Find Friends" to see ...
  • K10Candy
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in with Facebook nor my e-mail address and password

Hi, someone else logged in to Spotify on my IPad using her Facebook account. After logged out her account, I can not connect to Spotify using my own Facebook account. It keeps showing "Continue as ..." but I do not see a button that shows "Log in wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, someone else logged in to Spotify on my IPad using her Facebook account. After logged out her account, I can not connect to Spotify using my own Facebook account. It keeps showing "Cont...
  • Ozzie10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change username

Hi everyone,while creating the account, I chose my own username. Today I want to login in to web from Spotify with my own username, but I coudn't. This is very annoying and I would like to change it and be able to log in using my username. Is it poss...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, while creating the account, I chose my own username. Today I want to login in to web from Spotify with my own username, but I coudn't. This is very annoying and I would like to change i...
  • aneta1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancele mi suscripción premium hace dos meses y siguen cobrando

En el mes de agosto cancelé mi suscripción premium del mes de julio, en septiembre me di cuenta que seguían cobrando y que seguía siendo premium. Pensé que había cometido un error y no habia cancelado correctamente, asi que cancelé otra vez el 15 de ...

• En el mes de agosto cancelé mi suscripción premium del mes de julio, en septiembre me di cuenta que seguían cobrando y que seguía siendo premium. Pensé que había cometido un error y no habia cancelad...
  • Camiloeneses1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Prevent my Spotify account from being shown as a Google search result

Hi,When my name is googled, my Spotify playlists etc show up in search results. How can I prevent this from happening?My account is not linked to facebook.Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hi, When my name is googled, my Spotify playlists etc show up in search results. How can I prevent this from happening? My account is not linked to facebook. Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer saved music to a different account

Im currently on a Premium family plan and I want to open my own premium family account will I lose all my saved music if I do this??

• Im currently on a Premium family plan and I want to open my own premium family account will I lose all my saved music if I do this?? 
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accidentally hit forget device and can't cast now

I pressed forget device for my chromecast and now I can't cast Spotify onto my TV. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• I pressed forget device for my chromecast and now I can't cast Spotify onto my TV. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  • Ace0fspade
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes