Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

charged twice a month for 9 months.

Ive been getting charged twice a month since i tried to downgrade my account. Spotify wont let me call them, they wont call me. This is awful customer service.

• Casual Listener
  • Ive been getting charged twice a month since i tried to downgrade my account.   Spotify wont let me call them, they wont call me.     This is awful customer service.
  • Furan666
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Abrir Spotify automáticamente al iniciar el ordenador

Hola! En las preferencias de "Arranque y Ventana" tengo seleccionado "No" en "Abrir Spotify automáticamente al iniciar el ordenador", pero se me abre automáticamente cada vez que incio el ordenador. ¿Hay algún otro lugar donde deba seleccionar esta o...

• Hola!   En las preferencias de "Arranque y Ventana" tengo seleccionado "No" en "Abrir Spotify automáticamente al iniciar el ordenador", pero se me abre automáticamente cada vez que incio ...
  • ivanpaoloni
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Close Spotify account

I want to close a Spotify account but it's for someone who is no longer in life and I don't know the password. What do I do? Can't find a number or a mailadress to contact for this..

• I want to close a Spotify account but it's for someone who is no longer in life and I don't know the password. What do I do? Can't find a number or a mailadress to contact for this.. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't contact spotify if you can't log in

Someone hacked my spotify account (adding a new family member - I am a premium family member). I contacted spotify and they said they would "secure my account". However as a result I can't log in (spotify now says there is no account for my user name...

• Someone hacked my spotify account (adding a new family member - I am a premium family member). I contacted spotify and they said they would "secure my account". However as a result I can't log in (sp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change country, not using VPN

Last year I had a trip to the US and made a Spotify account there, and yesterday I wanted to try it out again but it says I need to change my country. On the account settings there is only USA in the listed countries.Help, please? Sidenote: It gives ...

• Last year I had a trip to the US and made a Spotify account there, and yesterday I wanted to try it out again but it says I need to change my country. On the account settings there is only USA in the...
  • Introvertsong
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

Hi guys. Im italian and i live in Italy. I wanna buy one premium account for my birthday sister that she lives in Hungary. How can i buy it? Coz i read that u can use the "gift" only in the country where u bought it thanks

• Hi guys. Im italian and i live in Italy. I wanna buy one premium account for my birthday sister that she lives in Hungary. How can i buy it? Coz i read that u can use the "gift" only in the country w...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loging in trouble....

When trying to log in on spotify app. It say im offline go online to log in? How can i change to online if i can't log on to app. ??

• When trying to log in on spotify app. It say im offline go online to log in? How can i change to online if i can't log on to app. ??
  • fabioramalho
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

is there way to chat or contact someone in spotify support?

just wanted to ask is there way to chat or contact someone in spotify support?thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • just wanted to ask is there way to chat or contact someone in spotify support? thanks.  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Incorrect login for web

I'm having a problem with the login on the web.I have a premium account and when i login to the desktop app on my laptop all works fine. But when i try to login on spotify.com on the same laptop by using the same email and password, it gives me an al...

• I'm having a problem with the login on the web. I have a premium account and when i login to the desktop app on my laptop all works fine. But when i try to login on spotify.com on the same laptop by...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment thru Boku but subscription not activated

Hi. I paid my subscription to Spotify Premium thru Boku but I still can not activate my Spotify Premium. Can someone please help me?

• Hi. I paid my subscription to Spotify Premium thru Boku but I still can not activate my Spotify Premium. Can someone please help me?
  • lonewolf7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone else is using my account

Someone else is logged into my account (family plan, premium) They're playing music on the web player and on their mobile device Using the 'log spotify out of all devices' button doesn't seem to remove the user I use Facebook for my login, and I've c...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone else is logged into my account (family plan, premium)   They're playing music on the web player and on their mobile device   Using the 'log spotify out of all devices' button do...
  • Thejiminator
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

account hacked

hello, someone I don’t know has logged into my account and even when I get them logged out, they log in again. They interrupt almost every song and I’m worried I’m going to lose all my music and my subscription. Is there any other way I can get them ...

• hello, someone I don’t know has logged into my account and even when I get them logged out, they log in again. They interrupt almost every song and I’m worried I’m going to lose all my music and my s...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Factura mensual

Necesito una factura de cada pago mensual que hago a Spotify. Cómo la puedo conseguir?

• Casual Listener
  • Necesito una factura de cada pago mensual que hago a Spotify. Cómo la puedo conseguir?
  • bauhaus71
  • Casual Listener
  • 45 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Account
  • 45 replies
  • 17 likes

I have been hacked.

Hi, I cannot play the music I want, someone is using my account. I cannot change my password in the spotify app or on your webpage. What do i do? Close the account? Best Regards, Bente Sofie Bye

• Hi,   I cannot play the music I want, someone is using my account. I cannot change my password in the spotify app or on your webpage. What do i do? Close the account?   Best Regards, &...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Account, someone else's Photo/Name/Playlists

Somehow my account is showing up as one Jose Silva's, with my playlists deleted (now restored) and apparently linked with his Facebook.I tried unlinking his Facebook and linking my own (Luthien Skye), but it still shows up as Jose Silva.I uninstalled...

• Somehow my account is showing up as one Jose Silva's, with my playlists deleted (now restored) and apparently linked with his Facebook. I tried unlinking his Facebook and linking my own (Luthien Sky...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Our Teams working on your request"

Hey, for 2 weeks I maked a Spotify artist Account and the Teams working very Slow. Im waiting 2 weeks and nothing happened

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, for 2 weeks I maked a Spotify artist Account and the Teams  working very Slow. Im waiting 2 weeks and nothing happened
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing of payment - Non Spotify Country

Hi, I have recently moved from Australia to NZ. I am trying to change the country on my account along with payment details.. However everytime I go to put my NZ card details it it tells me it is a Non-Spotify Country and that spotify isn't available ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I have recently moved from Australia to NZ. I am trying to change the country on my account along with payment details.. However everytime I go to put my NZ card details it it tells me it is a No...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Being hacked

Sum1 keeps hacking in2 my account and i wanted 2 know how i can keep them off of it

• Casual Listener
  • Sum1 keeps hacking in2 my account and i wanted 2 know how i can keep them off of it
  • Papilow
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It's Monday ad plays every single day!

I have Spotify free and I don't mind that I get ads, but I play Spotify through my Google Home and lately I get the "It's Monday" discover weekly ad every single day. Not only is it annoying, its confusing. I never know when it is actually Mondy anym...

• I have Spotify free and I don't mind that I get ads, but I play Spotify through my Google Home and lately I get the "It's Monday" discover weekly ad every single day. Not only is it annoying, its con...
  • Hexmaniac45
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ad
    Advertisements
    Discover Weekly
    Error
    Google Home
    Monday
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using spotify overseas

Just wondering how i can contact Spotify to tell them I have moved overseas. Only because a pop up message says i need to do this after 14 days and no longer lets me access my account. Has this happened tp anyone else and how do you fix it? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Just wondering how i can contact Spotify to tell them I have moved overseas. Only because a pop up message says i need to do this after 14 days and no longer lets me access my account. Has this happe...
  • Rae_rae01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes