Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vikost
  • Visitor
  • 732 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Account
  • 732 replies
  • 70 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Charged twice

I’m wondering how do I contact someone about being charged twice on my account.

• I’m wondering how do I contact someone about being charged twice on my account.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If I delete my Spotify account will I be able to use the email linked with it on an existing account

I have two Spotify accounts but I want to delete the one I never use. If I do this, will the email attached to that account be free to connect to the other account? My concern is that even if I delete the account I won't be able change my email on th...

• I have two Spotify accounts but I want to delete the one I never use. If I do this, will the email attached to that account be free to connect to the other account? My concern is that even if I ...
  • softeaAgain
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tenia cuenta premium family

Buenas tardes hasta el día de antier tenia una cuenta family, el cobro recién se hizo a mi tarjeta el día 11 , ahora me aparece como una cuenta gratis , ya reinicie mi sesión , desinsatale e instalé de nuevo y no puedo ingresar a mi cuenta premium

• Buenas tardes hasta el día de antier tenia una cuenta family, el cobro recién se hizo a mi tarjeta el día 11 , ahora me aparece como una cuenta gratis , ya reinicie mi sesión , desinsatale e instalé ...
  • ixchel01c
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple login credentials for the same account

I have Spotify premium on my ps4, and it used to work on my phone, but after logging out and looking back in again, it says my account is free. My login basically takes me to a completely different account (an older account I had before I got premium...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium on my ps4, and it used to work on my phone, but after logging out and looking back in again, it says my account is free. My login basically takes me to a completely different a...
  • S_Smith12
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Compte premium

Bonjour a tous, j’ai un compte premium... Ma sac ayant ete vole j’ai du changer de cartes de paiement. Depuis mon compte est facture mais je reste en Free... Que faire !? merci

• Bonjour a  tous,    j’ai un compte premium... Ma sac ayant ete vole j’ai du changer de cartes de paiement. Depuis mon compte est facture mais je reste en Free... Que faire !? 😕 &nb...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No me carga ninguna caratula/portada de ninguna cancion /album/Playlist

Hace aproximadamente 3 dias atras, spotify no me carga las portadas de las canciones como mencione en el titulo, solo me muestra las portadas de las que tengo descargadas, pero al hacer nuevas busquedas incluso al descargar jna nueva cancion, me desc...

• Visitor
  • Hace aproximadamente 3 dias atras, spotify no me carga las portadas de las canciones como mencione en el titulo, solo me muestra las portadas de las que tengo descargadas, pero al hacer nuevas busque...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Reset password mail' not coming

HiYesterday my password was changed(not something I initiated, kind of odd if you ask me), so I filled out the reset password form. But no email... I found a form to report the problem on the spotifypage but all I got back was a standard mail referri...

• Visitor
  • Hi Yesterday my password was changed(not something I initiated, kind of odd if you ask me), so I filled out the reset password form. But no email...   I found a form to report the&n...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change country in my account

I have a spotify premium account. I moved from the US to Taiwan, but I can't change my country. I have verified that my IP Address is in Taiwan (I have inspected the dropdown HTML, and Taiwan is a given option, but the dropdown is disabled). I have a...

• I have a spotify premium account. I moved from the US to Taiwan, but I can't change my country.   I have verified that my IP Address is in Taiwan (I have inspected the dropdown HTML, and Taiwa...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost profile when resetting password

I reset my password for my Spotify student account because I forgot it and now my profile is gone and I lost my premium subscription. What is the solution?

• I reset my password for my Spotify student account because I forgot it and now my profile is gone and I lost my premium subscription. What is the solution?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My family plan is not working on the app

i am logged in and the premium works on everything other then the app on my. I have tried to sign out and log back in many times using my username and email.

• i am logged in and the premium works on everything other then the app on my. I have tried to sign out and log back in many times using my username and email. 
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Implement a way to transfer from a Spotify account created using Facebook to a Spotify only account

I was trying to disconnect my account from facebook. I was on live chat and i told the person that i want to use the same email adress on other account then my computer shut off me.I want my music and followers transfer to my new account.

• I was trying to disconnect my account from facebook. I was on live chat and i told the person that i want to use the same email adress on other account then my computer shut off me.I want my mus...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

I tried logging in with my Facebook email and it says that that wmail is already in use. It will not let create an account with my Facebook email. How can I get it to work?

• I tried logging in with my Facebook email and it says that that wmail is already in use. It will not let create an account with my Facebook email. How can I get it to work?  
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [ANDROID TV] Gray screen with the logo in the center.

Hello! First of all, this platform should be more organized - it was really hard to find "where" to post it. But okay... Lately, I've been trying to use Spotify on my Android TV (5.1.1) and all I got is a gray screen with the Spotify Official green l...

• Hello!   First of all, this platform should be more organized - it was really hard to find "where" to post it. But okay...   Lately, I've been trying to use Spotify on my Android TV (5....
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ps4 will not connect.

I opened spotify and when I tried to play a song, it froze. It then closed the app for me and when I tried to open it again it had logged me out. I tried signing back in and when I put my info in, it just comes up with a screen saying that I need to ...

• I opened spotify and when I tried to play a song, it froze. It then closed the app for me and when I tried to open it again it had logged me out. I tried signing back in and when I put my info in, it...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error 404

What to do? I can't log in on my iphone or macbook anymore...

• What to do? I can't log in on my iphone or macbook anymore...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Phone storage occupation space for Android

I have a problem of storage in my phone(Nexus 5).The Spotify app "weighs" 5,42 GB and I wonder if there is a way that I can make It "slightest". I have already deleted the app's cache and all the downloads and now I only follow: 4 playlist, one hundr...

• I have a problem of storage in my phone(Nexus 5). The Spotify app "weighs" 5,42 GB and I wonder if there is a way that I can make It "slightest". I have already deleted the app's cache and all the d...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't make private playlist turn public on my profile

Hi, I have been researching but still can't manage to make some private playlists public and show them on my profile. I can't find the option of turning my playlist public on my Android phone. When I click on editing the playlist ( on the three dots)...

• Hi, I have been researching but still can't manage to make some private playlists public and show them on my profile.   I can't find the option of turning my playlist public on my Android pho...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to log in

So I got logged out of my account when I was offline and when I try to sign back in it says I have to go online first. Switched my offline account back on & the same message keeps popping up.

• So I got logged out of my account when I was offline and when I try to sign back in it says I have to go online first. Switched my offline account back on & the same message keeps popping up.
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing my country

I recently moved back to Canada, and have been trying to change my country settings so I can update my payment information. The steps listed here: https://support.spotify.com/ca-en/account_payment_help/account_basics/how-can-i-change-my-country-setti...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently moved back to Canada, and have been trying to change my country settings so I can update my payment information.   The steps listed here: https://support.spotify.com/ca-en/acco...
  • DanLeece
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes