Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Day 28 without Spotify - Still paying for Premium

Another Day gone and I am trying to keep my patience. I have a number of cases submitted to Spotify asking for help and the response I get is that someone is working on my issue. I ask why have all my case numbers been closed. There has been no resol...

• Regular
  • Another Day gone and I am trying to keep my patience.   I have a number of cases submitted to Spotify asking for help and the response I get is that someone is working on my issue. &nbsp...
  • stuckinthe70s
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using Spotify with a DLNA client

Hi! I am thinking of purchasing a Spotify account, so I can download tracksand add them to my laptop and then using my DLNA server via my home network that alows me to play these tracks. I can do this from my laptop at the moment, but was wondering i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I am thinking of purchasing a Spotify account, so I can download tracksand add them to my laptop and then using my DLNA server via my home network that alows me to play these tracks. I c...
  • Scuttlebroom
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SECURITY BREECH WTF

when I log in to my premium account it tells me that I am my wife's name. On her computer it tells her she is herself but when she clicks the account tab it accesses my info and CREDIT CARD....AND LOST MY PLAYLISTS....HELP.

• Casual Listener
  • when I log in to my premium account it tells me that I am my wife's name. On her computer it tells her she is herself but when she clicks the account tab it accesses my info and CREDIT CARD....AND LO...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Want my premium bacK!

At christmas i got spotify premium 3 months and i activated it 25 th december.For a few days ago my playlist on spotify was deleted and the premium was gone!? Please, what should i do?! Contact somebody? // Carl

• Visitor
  • At christmas i got spotify premium 3 months and i activated it 25 th december. For a few days ago my playlist on spotify was deleted and the premium was gone!?   Please, what should i do?! Co...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't purchase a subscription

I can't purchase a subscription using my paypal or just creditcard, and both of them has worked before. I've tried logging in and out, and yes I'm sure that I have the cash for it

• Casual Listener
  • I can't purchase a subscription using my paypal or just creditcard, and both of them has worked before. I've tried logging in and out, and yes I'm sure that I have the cash for it 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lossless audio

It would be great if Spotify can offer lossless audio download e.g. FLAC.For now, the quality of downloaded audio files is far below of what I expected.

• It would be great if Spotify can offer lossless audio download e.g. FLAC. For now, the quality of downloaded audio files is far below of what I expected.  
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't connect to facebook without being "upgraded to facebook timeline????"

Seriously - I used to be able to connect but now it wants to install a new app that will upgrade me to timeline. How can I avoid that? Thanks.

• Seriously - I used to be able to connect but now it wants to install a new app that will upgrade me to timeline. How can I avoid that?   Thanks.
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I made this with my facebook account and now I really want just a spotify only account

Hello, I signed up for the premium service and I want to deactivate my facebook is there anyway to switch my spotify account off of my facebook to just a spotify only log in?

• Hello,   I signed up for the premium service and I want to deactivate my facebook is there anyway to switch my spotify account off of my facebook to just a spotify only log in?
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes