Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify premium family account removed

Greetings, I have problem with spotify premium family account. We are 3 people there including me, we are livin at the same adress but each of them already got removed for no reason and one of them I sent invite and she joined again, but the other on...

• Visitor
  • Greetings, I have problem with spotify premium family account. We are 3 people there including me, we are livin at the same adress but each of them already got removed for no reason and one of them I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My username isn't what I picked

I've tried a bunch of times making an account with my email and everytime I choose a name it doesn't allow me to have the name I pick when I make the account even though the username is available. It just proceeds to give me some random username with...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried a bunch of times making an account with my email and everytime I choose a name it doesn't allow me to have the name I pick when I make the account even though the username is available. It...
  • 4rbs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription - can't add family members

Hello,I subscribed today for Spotify family and each time I try to add a family member I get the message "Something went wrong. Please try again". All the family members I tried to add are already Spotify free users. Can you help me?Thanks,Paulo Mati...

• Hello, I subscribed today for Spotify family and each time I try to add a family member I get the message "Something went wrong. Please try again". All the family members I tried to add are alread...
  • kemberm24
  • 48 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Account
  • 48 replies
  • 16 likes

Lost e-mail + Password and cannot log in to an account with premium

Hey so I have a slight problem.I have paid for the .99 3-month trial in early December, but I can't remember the e-mail or password for it. I have no access to the e-mail account since it's one of those websites that deletes the e-mail account to pre...

• Hey so I have a slight problem. I have paid for the .99 3-month trial in early December, but I can't remember the e-mail or password for it. I have no access to the e-mail account since it's one of ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to view past "Year In Music" playlists?

I'm really enjoying my 2016 Year In Music. But scrolling through my playlists, it seems the 2014 or 2015 playlists didn't stick around. Is there any way to get these playlists back? I checked my email history to find their introductory emails but the...

• I'm really enjoying my 2016 Year In Music. But scrolling through my playlists, it seems the 2014 or 2015 playlists didn't stick around. Is there any way to get these playlists back? I checked my emai...
  • mata_o
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't get Student discount!

I keep trying to apply the discount to my Spotify Premium before my trial period runs out but it doesn't work! I go to the student page, click on the big green get premium button, log in, and it just takes me to my subscription page it doesn't let me...

• I keep trying to apply the discount to my Spotify Premium before my trial period runs out but it doesn't work! I go to the student page, click on the big green get premium button, log in, and it just...
  • NotADamnRobot
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

My Music - All music not showing

When I go to My Music, I get a very small amount of albums I have saved (like 20 albums total). There's only 1 artist under the Artist tab. What the heck is going on? It's been like this for a while. I finally chose Premium, but I don't see the point...

• When I go to My Music, I get a very small amount of albums I have saved (like 20 albums total). There's only 1 artist under the Artist tab. What the heck is going on? It's been like th...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using my account

It looks as if my account is being shared by someone. My password got changed and there are all these new playlists being added that I haven't made and the device my music is being played on keeps switching to one that I have never heard of. Plus the...

• It looks as if my account is being shared by someone. My password got changed and there are all these new playlists being added that I haven't made and the device my music is being played on keeps sw...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes

Letting family members in the family plan

Hi, I had been wanting to put my dad on the family plan, since ive always seen him using YouTube as a source of listening to music, I decided i wanted him to try the privileges spotify has got to offer. unfortunately, during the sign up and family re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I had been wanting to put my dad on the family plan, since ive always seen him using YouTube as a source of listening to music, I decided i wanted him to try the privileges spotify...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacker using my account. Kicking me, creating playlists,stopping my songs. Nothing seems to work

Hi,This is extremely frustrating and I am finding NO answer from spotify staff whatsoever.Someone from mexico hacked into my spotify account through facebook and nothing I do seems to prevent him from logging in.He is trying to change my password (I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, This is extremely frustrating and I am finding NO answer from spotify staff whatsoever. Someone from mexico hacked into my spotify account through facebook and  nothing I do  seems to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fraudulent 9.99 EUR monthly debit

I’ve been charged a monthly amount of 9.99 EUR since August 2017, but I don’t have a Premium account. I’ve been reading a few threads on this forum about what to do and decided to contact Spotify’s customer service via the contact form on their site....

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been charged a monthly amount of 9.99 EUR since August 2017, but I don’t have a Premium account. I’ve been reading a few threads on this forum about what to do and decided to contact Spotify’s c...
  • TD1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can’t sign up

I have just upgraded from Premium to Family Premium. I want to sign up my kids, but the sign-up bar just keeps spinning and I can’t finish the process. I tried it on the iphone, an ipad and a windows computer. Same thing every time.Any ideas? thanks ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just upgraded from Premium to Family Premium. I want to sign up my kids, but the sign-up bar just keeps spinning and I can’t finish the process. I tried it on the iphone, an ipad and a windows...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation Music

Hi. Almost a year ago, I linked my Spotfy account to a PlayStation Network account, the problem is that account was deleted and I forgot its details. Now, everytime I try to connect this account to a new PlayStation Network I get an error message say...

• Hi. Almost a year ago, I linked my Spotfy account to a PlayStation Network account, the problem is that account was deleted and I forgot its details. Now, everytime I try to connect this account to a...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Se me borran los artistas a los que sigo

Le doy seguir a un artista y de pronto, a la semana, ya no me aparece en la lista de artistas y tengo que volver a buscarlo ¿Por que pasa esto?

• Le doy seguir a un artista y de pronto, a la semana, ya no me aparece en la lista de artistas y tengo que volver a buscarlo ¿Por que pasa esto?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify won't let me log in...

I'm using a different account to post this, but I'll put in all of the right information into log in, my username, my password. Sometimes I'll try my email and it still will not work. Spotify keeps saying that the username or the password is wrong. T...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using a different account to post this,  but I'll put in all of the right information into log in, my username, my password. Sometimes I'll try my email and it still will not work. Spotify k...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMAS AL INGRESAR A FACEBOOK

Buenas, quisiera ver si alguien me puede ayudar a verificar porque mi cuenta dice, que ha habido un error intentando ingresar a mi facebook, yo tengo un plan de pago familiar, al cual tenia asociadas 3 cuentas diferentes de mi familia, cuando la sema...

• Buenas, quisiera ver si alguien me puede ayudar a verificar porque mi cuenta dice, que ha habido un error intentando ingresar a mi facebook, yo tengo un plan de pago familiar, al cual tenia asociadas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to see which of my playlists a song is in

Hi, Out of nowhere my account has "reset": my playlists are gone, my recently played is populated with weird songs and artists and my saved songs appear on the windows app but not on my cellphone. I thought at first that my account was hacked but now...

• Hi,   Out of nowhere my account has "reset": my playlists are gone, my recently played is populated with weird songs and artists and my saved songs appear on the windows app but not on my cell...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to press space when searching on spotify webplayer.

Every time I try to press the spacebar when searching on the webplayer it instead just pauses and unpauses the music.

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to press the spacebar when searching on the webplayer it instead just pauses and unpauses the music.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone else is still using my account...

I contacted Spotify months ago because my account was continually being paused because someone was using my account. I have signed out everywhere, changed my passwords at least 3 times (on Facebook), signed back in with new passwords, and it continue...

• Visitor
  • I contacted Spotify months ago because my account was continually being paused because someone was using my account. I have signed out everywhere, changed my passwords at least 3 times (on Faceb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes