Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Help..

How do I solve this??i how only 3 options in the bottom of the screen..

• How do I solve this?? i how only 3 options in the bottom of the screen..
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Profile Picture and Playlist Art

Ok, so I've heard mixed things about this topic, some people saying you need to be apart of the Rockstar program and others say otherwise. You see a friend of mine when she set up her account was able to do all this and I really doubt she made it to ...

• Regular
  • Ok, so I've heard mixed things about this topic, some people saying you need to be apart of the Rockstar program and others say otherwise. You see a friend of mine when she set up her account was abl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm in Germany but don't want to listen to german music and podcasts

I'm currently living in Germany but I exclusively listen to podcasts and music in English. However, Spotify keeps recommending me german podcasts and german music which I'm REALLY not interested in. I'm curious if there's a possibility to change the ...

• I'm currently living in Germany but I exclusively listen to podcasts and music in English. However, Spotify keeps recommending me german podcasts and german music which I'm REALLY not interested in. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Didnt cancel premium on time

first of all Im not satisfied with the service. For example I cannot get any help (is there a support team?), i didnt get any notification that my free month has finished and i was not going to prolong it as im not satisfied with the service. my payp...

• first of all Im not satisfied with the service.  For example I cannot get any help (is there a support team?),  i didnt get any notification that my free month has finished and i was not g...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing country after using gift card from another country

Spotify recently available in my country (Israel)I used Philippines gift card to use spotify premium until now I want to change the country to Israel but it's grey and locked to Philippines.I added my israeli paypal account and it says now the when m...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify recently available in my country (Israel) I used Philippines gift card to use spotify premium until now   I want to change the country to Israel but it's grey and locked to Phili...
  • semregeliko
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify thinks my credit card is from Iceland but its not.

As title suggest, Spotify just launched in my country (Israel) and i wanna get the premium.Been trying to get it but when i put my credit card a pop-up says that its from Iceland.Basically, my credit card is from Israel and not IcelandAnyway to fix t...

• Visitor
  • As title suggest, Spotify just launched in my country (Israel) and i wanna get the premium. Been trying to get it but when i put my credit card a pop-up says that its from Iceland. Basically, my cr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I WANT TO DELETE MY SPOTIFY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.

Hello spotify, actually I have registered a new account with my facebook by wrong i didn't mean to do that, and I also have another account so I need some help to permanently delete this spotify account which registered by facebook to be able to conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello spotify, actually I have registered a new account with my facebook by wrong i didn't mean to do that, and I also have another account so I need some help to permanently delete this spotify...
  • Justei
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Number of songs in one of my playlists doesn't match up between my laptop and phone?

In one of my playlists on my laptop it says there are 1,594 songs in it, but on the same playlist on my phone it says there are 1,596 songs in it. I've tried logging in and out, deleting the app and reinstalling it, etc, but the playlist on my laptop...

• In one of my playlists on my laptop it says there are 1,594 songs in it, but on the same playlist on my phone it says there are 1,596 songs in it. I've tried logging in and out, deleting the app and ...
  • jessalyn_lee02
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect my Spotify account with facebook.

Anytime i click connect with facebook on the APP, desktop app or browser website it gives me the message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." Can anyone on the spotify team look into this? Much appreciated. Thank you

• Anytime i click connect with facebook on the APP, desktop app or browser website it gives me the message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." Can anyone on the spotify te...
  • doreiny
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Randomly skipping songs and playing Zae Day

Copying from another post and adding on...."I have Spotify premium, and every once in a while, I will be playing one of my playlists, and the song will just skip to the next song. Other times, it will start playing a completely different playlist, on...

• Casual Listener
  • Copying from another post and adding on.... "I have Spotify premium, and every once in a while, I will be playing one of my playlists, and the song will just skip to the next song. Other times, it w...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cant see my Facebook Friends on Spotify

Hi . I created my account on spotify using my facebook but when I try to view friends connected nothing appears. None of your friends are on Spotify. Any help ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi .   I created my account on spotify using my facebook but when I try to view friends connected nothing appears.   None of your friends are on Spotify.     Any  help...
  • Deeviant
  • Casual Listener
  • 43 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
  • 43 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Can't change the credit card

Hi mates! I change the credit card and my subscription can't be renewed since that credit card is not working anymore. The problem is that I'm going to my profile and the system is not letting me change the card. Everytime I click on update, enter th...

• Roadie
  • Hi mates!   I change the credit card and my subscription can't be renewed since that credit card is not working anymore. The problem is that I'm going to my profile and the system is not...
  • Loyalraiders
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moved abroad permanently

Hi, I moved from the Netherlands to the UK. My Free Account stopped working. Will it start working again by changing country to UK and entering details of a UK payment card? Thx, Toni

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I moved from the Netherlands to the UK. My Free Account stopped working. Will it start working again by changing country to UK and entering details of a UK payment card?   Thx...
  • toni_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login... The app says the username or password is incorrect when they are correct.

When I type my username and password it says that incorrect but it's not. I even tried resetting the password it won't work. please help

• Casual Listener
  • When I type my username and password it says that incorrect but it's not. I even tried resetting the password it won't work. please help
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! invitation email sends to log in page and asks password

When my sons and my wife click on the link in the invitation email they recieved, they get to a log in page asking for a password.They can't have a password since they are not yet part of any account.And where and how are they supposed to put this "i...

• Casual Listener
  • When my sons and my wife click on the link in the invitation email they recieved, they get to a log in page asking for a password. They can't have a password since they are not yet part of any accou...
  • adrienK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Link with facebook but incorrect DOB

When I sign in Spotify for the first time I choose "Sign in with FB". But the DOB on Spotify isn't correct and I can't change it.Spotify guides me to the FB account setting to modify my DOB but whatever I do nothing change on the Spotify account.Did ...

• When I sign in Spotify for the first time I choose "Sign in with FB". But the DOB on Spotify isn't correct and I can't change it. Spotify guides me to the FB account setting to modify my DOB but wha...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

It Appears that you're no eligible for this offer. You can still enjoy Premium for the great price b

Hello spotify i have been a subscriber of youre service for more than a year now , but since i pay via mobile payment , and just now just topped up some credits to my phone. to be able to continue my subscription this message has appear via mobile pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello spotify  i have been a subscriber of youre service for more than a year now , but since i pay via mobile payment , and just now just topped up some credits to my phone. to be able to cont...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Merging two spotify accounts

Hello,I have two spotify accounts (not sure how it happened), one with my regular gmail account and one with my student email. I use my gmail spotify account the most, but want to qualify for the student discount. Is there a way to merge the two acco...

• Hello, I have two spotify accounts (not sure how it happened), one with my regular gmail account and one with my student email. I use my gmail spotify account the most, but want to qualify for the s...
  • alkasdfj
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Customer Service is the WORST!

I'm an expat living in Hong Kong and Spotify assumed I can read Chinese so they were sending me Chinese emails. After contacting them to ask to change the language of my notification emails to English, one of their very smart agents cancelled my subs...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm an expat living in Hong Kong and Spotify assumed I can read Chinese so they were sending me Chinese emails. After contacting them to ask to change the language of my notification emails to Englis...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

¿Puedo suscribirme a dos cuentas diferentes con mi misma cuenta paypal?

Tengo mi cuenta Spotify asociada ami cuenta Paypal, y quiero hacer la suscricion para una amiga desde mi misma cuenta paypal, ¿es posible? Cuando lo hago de la cuenta de ella, ingreso a mi cuenta Paypal para aceptar el cargo mensual y luego de eso me...

• Tengo mi cuenta Spotify asociada ami cuenta Paypal, y quiero hacer la suscricion para una amiga desde mi misma cuenta paypal, ¿es posible? Cuando lo hago de la cuenta de ella, ingreso a mi cuenta Pay...
  • talala1995
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes