Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Login

Hey,What should I do if I tried to login to Spotify and then appear to me "logging ini and again "login in"

• Visitor
  • Hey, What should I do if I tried to login to Spotify and then appear to me "logging ini and again "login in"
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There is now only shuffle option for free users & I can only change songs 6 times an hour!!!! WTF!

The title said it all. I'm a long time spotify user. I have gotten many people into spotify. Now I pay for it, most of the time but coming up to Christmas it's not as easy. But I still manage to use it, which is why I like did spotify so much. But no...

• Casual Listener
  • The title said it all. I'm a long time spotify user. I have gotten many people into spotify. Now I pay for it, most of the time but coming up to Christmas it's not as easy. But I still manage to use ...
  • Viking21211
  • 30 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 21 likes

Solved!! Family plan - switch users

Hi all, I just updated to a family account and added my girlfriend, she accepted and het premium account is set up. So far, so good. My question: on the IOS app, how do I add both her and my account in order to switch easily to who's listening? I rec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I just updated to a family account and added my girlfriend, she accepted and het premium account is set up. So far, so good.   My question: on the IOS app, how do I add both h...
  • jlous
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 20 likes
  • Account
  • 20 replies
  • 20 likes

Artist Account opening not possible.

Hey there,i want to create an artist account, but i cant find my account in the "find yourself" bar. Neither can i create it, when i use the profile link manually, as described, when the first way doesnt work. So i cant create it at all. I ticketed t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, i want to create an artist account, but i cant find my account in the "find yourself" bar. Neither can i create it, when i use the profile link manually, as described, when the first wa...
  • ChicoreeMusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing free premium account (xs4all.nl) into family account - charging double

I have an internet provider that includes a Premium Spotify account (XS4All.nl). I would like to change that into a Family account (ofcourse I am willing to pay for the difference). According to Spotify I'd have to cancel my free Premium account and ...

• I have an internet provider that includes a Premium Spotify account (XS4All.nl). I would like to change that into a Family account (ofcourse I am willing to pay for the difference).   Accordin...
  • Netizen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Upgrade from Premium to Family at XS4ALL (external provider)

I would like to upgrade my premium account that comes with my internet connection at the provider Xs4ll.I would like to pay the difference betwee Premium and Family and upgrade it.XS4all says I have ask spotify how I have to do it. How?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to upgrade my premium account that comes with my internet connection at the provider Xs4ll. I would like to pay the difference betwee Premium and Family and upgrade it. XS4all says I h...
  • Netizen
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't enter my spotify account, and Facebook seems to have created a new one.

Yesterday my spotifyaccount informed me that i needed to sign in, even though I'm usually automatically signed in. I couldn't get my password right, so I tried to sign in through Facebook. (first time, the account is 8years or so). Instead it created...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday my spotifyaccount informed me that i needed to sign in, even though I'm usually automatically signed in. I couldn't get my password right, so I tried to sign in through Facebook. (first tim...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I beleive i have been hacked and all my playlists got deleted and replaced..

Hello! When I logged in to spotify this saturday, all of my playlists where erased, and replaced with 5 new spanish playlists..I changed my password to a more difficult password right away, and logged out from all units.I was able to restore some of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   When I logged in to spotify this saturday, all of my playlists where erased, and replaced with 5 new spanish playlists.. I changed my password to a more difficult password right away...
  • HilmarIngi
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify using old email.

I need help changing my email on Spotify. I have my Facebook account linked to my Spotify account but I have a different email on my Facebook account now. My Spotify account is using my old email that I no longer have access to.

• I need help changing my email on Spotify. I have my Facebook account linked to my Spotify account but I have a different email on my Facebook account now. My Spotify account is using my old email tha...
  • MartF
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Change to account to Vietnam

Hi, I'm a Vietnamese, currently working in the Philippines.Recently Spotify has been released in Vietnam, and I really really want to change my spotify account to Vietnam because the music in Philippines is just irrelevant to me.I tried to use my Vie...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a Vietnamese, currently working in the Philippines. Recently Spotify has been released in Vietnam, and I really really want to change my spotify account to Vietnam because the music in Phili...
  • socrec
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I think someone hacked my account. How do I contact Spotify?

So a few days ago, I got an email from Spotify saying my email address had changed, blah, blah, blah. I immediately, that very second, logged into Spotify, saw that my email address was still the same, but my subscription had changed from Premium to ...

• So a few days ago, I got an email from Spotify saying my email address had changed, blah, blah, blah.  I immediately, that very second, logged into Spotify, saw that my email address was still t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My acccount has been banned

I asked to get my payment back beacause i did'nt know why 9,99 euro's got off my account. I wanted to reset it but couldn't find it anywhere. I think spotify banned my account for not paying. How do I get my premium account back and pay again?

• Regular
  • I asked to get my payment back beacause i did'nt know why 9,99 euro's got off my account. I wanted to reset it but couldn't find it anywhere. I think spotify banned my account for not paying. How do ...
  • Remco53
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Share playlist.-

Hi, it's possible to share playlist between different accounts of the same Family Plan? Thanks...

• Hi, it's possible to share playlist between different accounts of the same Family Plan? Thanks...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Recently Played" showing unrecognized music

Lately my "Recently Played" list has shown polish music that I have definately not been listening to. I have logged out of all sessions and still the problem persists. I think someone is using my account. I changed my password and it didn't help. Am ...

• Lately my "Recently Played" list has shown polish music that I have definately not been listening to. I have logged out of all sessions and still the problem persists. I think someone is using my acc...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change details of my profile

Im trying to change country setting on my profile. I followed the instructions on the FAQ page,but when i press save settings the email block tern red and it says 'this email adress already in use' as if im trying to create a new acount on the same a...

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to change country setting on my profile. I followed the instructions on the FAQ page,but when i press save settings the email block tern red and it says 'this email adress already in use' a...
  • Amitlev
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Country

I live in Brazil and have USA set as my country in my profile, and I don't know why. If I try to change it, the drop-down menu is grayed out, so I can't click. I'm not using any Proxy and if I use any IP Lookup service, it shows my city and country, ...

• I live in Brazil and have USA set as my country in my profile, and I don't know why. If I try to change it, the drop-down menu is grayed out, so I can't click. I'm not using any Proxy and if I us...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

can't login - one plus 5t -SOLVED!!!

Hi, I've been trying to login to my Spotify user from Israel (the application is now available there) on my Oneplus 5t but can't do it. When i press the log in button it's just processing and does nothing- and no error message is showing. I know that...

• Hi,    I've been trying to login to my Spotify user from Israel (the application is now available there) on my Oneplus 5t but can't do it. When i press the log in button it's just process...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown emailadrsss connected to profile

Help, I think my profile has been hacked!I have discovered that my email adress have been switched out to a unknown adress and my password does not work anymore. This raises a lot of concern with me.Luckily I can still log in via my facebook profile ...

• Help, I think my profile has been hacked! I have discovered that my email adress have been switched out to a unknown adress and my password does not work anymore. This raises a lot of...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging in

I'm haveing trouble logging in with my email and password. As soon as I log in, spotify logs me out and brings me to the log in page that says, sign in with email/facebook or create a new account. Please help. I've tried everything.

• I'm haveing trouble logging in with my email and password. As soon as I log in, spotify logs me out and brings me to the log in page that says, sign in with email/facebook or create a new account. Pl...
  • cocowinter
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family with friends.

I want to upgrade mu current subscription to premium family. However the members of the account do not share the same physical address. What kind of problem would it cause?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to upgrade mu current subscription to premium family. However the members of the account do not share the same physical address. What kind of problem would it cause?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes