Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Log-in issuses

I'm having problems logging in to my account (this is a second account, I had to make to post on the community)the original account is not linked to Facebook, I have used all my known emails, I know exactly what the password is, also when I log on to...

• Regular
  • I'm having problems logging in to my account (this is a second account, I had to make to post on the community) the original account is not linked to Facebook, I have used all my known emails, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium subscription. Presale passwords ?

Spotify presale offer. Trying to buy tickets for john legend and I'm not to sure how to find this presale pAssword.

• Spotify presale offer.  Trying to buy tickets for john legend and I'm not to sure how to find this presale pAssword.  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Presale code needed for a vet and daughter for Tash in Raleigh, NC

I am new to Spotify Premium and I am not able to get a presale code for Tash Sultana in Raleigh. I am a veteran and hop to take my daughter too. Hope someone can help.

• I am new to Spotify Premium and I am not able to get a presale code for Tash Sultana in Raleigh. I am a veteran and hop to take my daughter too. Hope someone can help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline loggin problem

I can log in cuz said im not connected to Internet, what happend?

• I can log in cuz said im not connected to Internet, what happend?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change location

Hi, I'm now living in Canada, but my subscription is still based in the U.K. I tried to go in and update my profile location but the country box was greyed out. I then tried to enter my Canadian bank account details and it said the bank details didn'...

• Hi, I'm now living in Canada, but my subscription is still based in the U.K. I tried to go in and update my profile location but the country box was greyed out. I then tried to enter my Canadian bank...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Trouble

I am having trouble getting into my account. It is saying that it does not match a Spotify account. I used the exact email I always use along with the correct password. When I try to sign up, it kicks me out of the app after I'm at the end of the reg...

• I am having trouble getting into my account. It is saying that it does not match a Spotify account. I used the exact email I always use along with the correct password. When I try to sign up, it kick...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Password reset not working

I have reset my password multiple times, and I am still being told that the password or username is incorrect, when I know that both are. Any help?

• I have reset my password multiple times, and I am still being told that the password or username is incorrect, when I know that both are. Any help?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for premium but not getting it!

Can someone PLEASE help me? Over the years I have created several Spotify accounts mainly because I have either forgotten I have it or forgotten password etc. On my last account I decided to go for premium which I loved, and here is where it gets com...

• Can someone PLEASE help me?  Over the years I have created several Spotify accounts mainly because I have either forgotten I have it or forgotten password etc.  On my last account I decided...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Updating password with no e-mail

I was having issues with logging in because I linked my account with FB and I deactivated it. So I re-activated it and it logged me in just fine. I tried to log in to make some changes and it wouldn't accept my password even though I just used it. I ...

• I was having issues with logging in because I linked my account with FB and I deactivated it. So I re-activated it and it logged me in just fine. I tried to log in to make some changes and it wouldn'...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How soon will I get my $9.99 refund?

Greetings, I'd just cancelled my Spotify 3 month trial subscription. How soon will I get my $9.99 refund?

• Music Fan
  • Greetings,   I'd just cancelled my Spotify 3 month trial subscription. How soon will I get my $9.99 refund?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t login

I had a premium account but I refunded my money back through the bank. They said that you will get you account will be free, but I can’t come in? I get a error the whole time. And I really want my account back.

• I had a premium account but I refunded my money back through the bank. They said that you will get you account will be free, but I can’t come in? I get a error the whole time.    And I re...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution accidently made a facebook account with the same email as my main account

Hi, so I forgot my password for my old account with premium, so I thought "oh maybe I had logged in via facebook". Turns out I hadn't and now I've made a facebook account with the exact same email as my old account and cannot find or reset the passwo...

• Visitor
  • Hi, so I forgot my password for my old account with premium, so I thought "oh maybe I had logged in via facebook". Turns out I hadn't and now I've made a facebook account with the exact same email as...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Your Running Mix

Hi, I was using the Philippine account for a few years before Spotify officially open in Thailand. After that, I closed my Philippine account and created a new account in Thailand. What missing from Thailand account is "Your Running Mix" playlist is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was using the Philippine account for a few years before Spotify officially open in Thailand. After that, I closed my Philippine account and created a new account in Thailand.  &n...
  • minitrucker007
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problem

Sorry, can you help me? i need your helpWhy me cant login my account on spotifyEven though, my username and password are correct But i still cant loginThank you.

• Sorry, can you help me?  i need your help Why me cant login my account on spotify Even though, my username and password are correct  But i still cant login Thank you.
  • sigurdjohnsen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CAN'T EDIT ACCOUNT INFO

I've been trying to link my Spotify account to my Sonos but I'm running into some issues. When I try and request a password I get the following error: "We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try agai...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ad to create a Spotify account under my girlfriends Facebook so I could login to the forums. I tried adding a different email to my Facebook account, making my profile public, and deleting the S...
  • Elou1657
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my e-mail

Hi, I can't change my e-mail because I don't know what my password is since I normally log in with Facebook. I cannot ask for a new password since the e-mail adress which I used to create my spotify account has been suspended by hotmail. What can I d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I can't change my e-mail because I don't know what my password is since I normally log in with Facebook. I cannot ask for a new password since the e-mail adress which I used to create my...
  • BramvanBeek
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Premium Account and No Credit Card or PayPal

Hi, I want to use Spotifts' free 30 day premium, but cannot without a Credit Card or PayPal. I want to use the free 30 day trial and then buy cards to keep my spotify going. I dont have a Credit Card or PayPal, what can I do? Please dont say there is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I want to use Spotifts' free 30 day premium, but cannot without a Credit Card or PayPal. I want to use the free 30 day trial and then buy cards to keep my spotify going. I dont have a ...
  • Miahbree
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Desconto de Estudante

faz dois meses que solicitei o desconto de estudante, fui cobrado e ate agora nada de chegar, des de 8 de fevereiro.

• Casual Listener
  • faz dois meses que solicitei o desconto de estudante, fui cobrado e ate agora nada de chegar, des de 8 de fevereiro.
  • gabrieladam
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problem

I have changed my password and I cannot log in

• Visitor
  • I have changed my password and I cannot log in
  • emmanuel05
  • Regular