Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Unable to add members to spotify Family

Hi, I recently added my girlfriend to my spotify family and it went fine. But now I would like to add my uncle. But when I go to the "manage my family" page, Tthere is no button or whatever to add a new member? What do I do? Im using a Mac running Yo...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I recently added my girlfriend to my spotify family and it went fine. But now I would like to add my uncle.  But when I go to the "manage my family" page, Tthere is no button or...
  • alfbaez
  • Casual Listener
  • 92 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 92 replies
  • 5 likes

**bleep** in the Community!

Hi folks, we want to let everyone know we're aware of the recent **bleep** attacks hitting the Spotify Community. We're working with Lithium on getting this issue under control as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience while we work on stoppi...

• Regular
  • Hi folks, we want to let everyone know we're aware of the recent **bleep** attacks hitting the Spotify Community.   We're working with Lithium on getting this issue under control as quickly as...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! not able to login to android app

So i can't login to the spotify android app. When i try to login it brings me to the home screen but right after it kicks me off and tells me that the password isn't right. While i know that my password is right because i can login to the website. Pl...

• So i can't login to the spotify android app. When i try to login it brings me to the home screen but right after it kicks me off and tells me that the password isn't right. While i know that my passw...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username and password doesn't mach

When i want to log in my spotify acc i gave an error about username and password doesn't machI change my password but still doesn't workWhat should i do?

• When i want to log in my spotify acc i gave an error about username and password doesn't mach I change my password but still doesn't work What should i do?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ERROR AL INICIAR SESION

HOLA! TENGO UNA CUENTA PREMIUM FAMILIAR, PERO NO LA PUEDO ABRIR EN NINGUNO DE MIS APARATOS, MANDA MENSAJE "ERROR AL INICIAR SESIÓN" YA RESTABLECI CONTRASEÑA MUCHAS VECES, ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR?

• HOLA! TENGO UNA CUENTA PREMIUM FAMILIAR, PERO NO LA PUEDO ABRIR EN NINGUNO DE MIS APARATOS, MANDA MENSAJE "ERROR AL INICIAR SESIÓN" YA RESTABLECI CONTRASEÑA MUCHAS VECES, ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR?
  • Lucia_RodCon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to change country account

i am logd in to spotify witw facebook i move to another countryi tried change the country from spotify accont but it not let mechange country from us only us appear in the pop up menu

• i am logd in to spotify witw facebook i move to another country i tried change the country from spotify accont  but it not let me change country from us only us appear in the pop up menu &nbs...
  • gordyy
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account

I was using my Spotify normally and suddenly someone starts to change the music I am listening and when I look al my playlists are gone and my family couldn’t use the premium account anymore. Because happened only once I thought the problem was over ...

•    I was using my Spotify normally and suddenly someone starts to change the music I am listening and when I look al my playlists are gone and my family couldn’t use the premium account any...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is Casual Listener rank?

Earlier today i got a message from spotify;<<>>So what is the Casual Listener rank? Why did i earned this?

• Casual Listener
  • Earlier today i got a message from spotify; <<<Congratulations alisaidk! As a result of your contributions to the community your new rank is Casual Listener. If you need help getting star...
  • gordyy
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Can't send invitation for family members

Hi, I've been trying to send invitations to my family members, they seem to get nothing at all, tried different mail addresses.

• Hi, I've been trying to send invitations to my family members, they seem to get nothing at all, tried different mail addresses.
  • saharachincuanc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My family subscription deleted

When i renew my payment i realize that my family subscription deleted and downgraded to single user. Later i upgraded it and send invitation to members but cant receive mails?

• When i renew my payment i realize that my family subscription deleted and downgraded to single user. Later i upgraded it and send invitation to members but cant receive mails?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up a new account

HelloI have an account already as a non-premium memberhowever;My daughter has added me to her family package hence I now gain a premium account Question:How do I log into the new account and more importantly how do I retain my current playlists i.e. ...

• Hello I have an account already as a non-premium member however; My daughter has added me to her family package hence I now gain a premium account   Question: How do I log into the new acc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant log in on my phone

For some reason Spotify logged out automaticly when i got home from school and my phone connected to the nettwork, now it says my Username and password isnt connected to a spotify account, but yet i can still use spotify on my PC without problem on t...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason Spotify logged out automaticly when i got home from school and my phone connected to the nettwork, now it says my Username and password isnt connected to a spotify account, but yet i ...
  • Asle_
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Modificar domicilio de mi cuenta

Hola yo cree mi cuenta de spotify con mi facebook y no me pidio domicilio, hace tiempo contrate el plan familiar y me hace unos dias me comentaron que los que tengo en mi plan, les pide la direccion y el codigo postal, al checar en mi cuenta no me de...

• Hola yo cree mi cuenta de spotify con mi facebook y no me pidio domicilio, hace tiempo contrate el plan familiar y me hace unos dias me comentaron que los que tengo en mi plan, les pide la direccion ...
  • gabri7k94
  • 20 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 7 likes

Cannot activate my account after factory reset

I joined Spotify Premium 2 months ago but had to do a factory reset on my Android. I downloaded the app again entering the same email and password but I have lost all my playlist and when do a recovery I am told I do not have any playlists to recover...

• Casual Listener
  • I joined Spotify Premium 2 months ago but had to do a factory reset on my Android. I downloaded the app again entering the same email and password but I have lost all my playlist and when do a recove...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account set to a different country

hey guys, I recently moved from US to IL, I want to become a premium member again, but there is no way in the account section to set my country to anything but US.I know that you guys started rolling out your AWESOME Service in IL, I really want to b...

• Casual Listener
  • hey guys,  I recently moved from US to IL,  I want to become a premium member again, but there is no way in the account section to set my country to anything but US. I know that you guys...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change banking data

Bonjour,ma carte bleue ayant expiree je n arrive pas a changer mes donnees bancaires car la page web ne s affiche pas ( que cela soit sur tablette ordi ou telephone)!merci de votre aide! noemie

• Bonjour, ma carte bleue ayant expiree je n arrive pas a changer mes donnees bancaires car la page web ne s affiche pas ( que cela soit sur tablette ordi ou telephone)! merci de votre aide!   ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked

hello, I introduce myself Quentin Vasseur, I got hacked my account, I can still connect to it by the facebook link of my account, however a third person used the email address linked to the account and change the password, I have my card blueue on th...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, I introduce myself Quentin Vasseur, I got hacked my account, I can still connect to it by the facebook link of my account, however a third person used the email address linked to the account a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! remove friends

hi out there, i connected spotify to facebook, but now my fb account is disabled (i dont use it anymore)how do i remove my friends now?

• Casual Listener
  • hi out there,   i connected spotify to facebook, but now my fb account is disabled (i dont use it anymore) how do i remove my friends now?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No recibo la invitacion a plan familiar

Buenos dias, Hemos realizado todos los pasos que indica para invitar a Plan Familiar, y no recibo la invitacion. El email no esta en la bandeja de **bleep**. ¿Que sucede? Gracias

• Buenos dias,  Hemos realizado todos los pasos que indica para invitar a Plan Familiar, y no recibo la invitacion. El email no esta en la bandeja de **bleep**. ¿Que sucede?  Gracias
  • germanbailen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes