Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Issue with switching downloaded songs back to spotify app

This is a basic question- i have Spotify on my android phone. I downloaded some songs onto the phones internal storage. Now i want to switch them back to the Spotify app out of my storage! How do i do that? Thanks In Advance

• This is a basic question- i have Spotify on my android phone. I downloaded some songs onto the phones internal storage. Now i want to switch them back to the Spotify app out of my storage! How do i d...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can NOT login on Android mobile App

So I loved my spotify, listen to it all the time. Then a few days ago, that songs start to stop playing in the middle. Also, when I tried to move to another song, it wouldn't play. So I closed the app, hoping that it'll be ok the next day. Well I go ...

• So I loved my spotify, listen to it all the time. Then a few days ago, that songs start to stop playing in the middle. Also, when I tried to move to another song, it wouldn't play. So I closed the ap...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Borrar metodo de pago/Delete payment method

Hola,acabo de suspender premium y quiero borrar el metodo de pago (tarjeta de debito) pero no esta la opcion, ¿alguien sabe como puedo eliminarla? Hi,I just end premium and now I want to delete the payment method (debit card) but I can't do it, does ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, acabo de suspender premium y quiero borrar el metodo de pago (tarjeta de debito) pero no esta la opcion, ¿alguien sabe como puedo eliminarla?   Hi, I just end premium and now I want to...
  • vrli
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in to Android app

Since yesterday, I have been unable to log in to the spotify app as it gives me an error saying that the username or password I'm using is incorrect which isn't true because I'm able to log in to the desktop app. After some reading on the community f...

• Visitor
  • Since yesterday, I have been unable to log in to the spotify app as it gives me an error saying that the username or password I'm using is incorrect which isn't true because I'm able to log in to the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and e-mail aren't connecting

I have been using Facebook to log in to Spotify since I started using this app 5 years ago. Just less than a year ago my e-mail was hacked so I had to deactivate it. I believe this is causing me problems when I am now needing to log into Spotify. I h...

• I have been using Facebook to log in to Spotify since I started using this app 5 years ago. Just less than a year ago my e-mail was hacked so I had to deactivate it. I believe this is causing me prob...
  • Binbin37
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment

I’ve been trying all day to pay my Familiar Premium package and the page doesn’t let me. I tried with 3 different credit cards and i can’t i checked with my bank and they said it should not be any issues paying it. Please urgently advise.

• I’ve been trying all day to pay my Familiar Premium package and the page doesn’t let me. I tried with 3 different credit cards and i can’t i checked with my bank and they said it should not be any is...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update Credit Card Information

I forgot to notify Spotify with my new credit card information. Is there a number I can call so that the charge doesn't go thru before midnight? I've updated with the new information in the system.

• Music Fan
  • I forgot to notify Spotify with my new credit card information.  Is there a number I can call so that the charge doesn't go thru before  midnight?  I've updated with the new informatio...
  • MichellePaterso
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Site says my account is free but I am using premium on the applications

Hello,While I was looking for the year in music mail I checked my Spotify account. It's a family account and I'm the owner/master. So me and everyone I have invited have premium, which is somewhat not the case. None of the members have experienced an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, While I was looking for the year in music mail I checked my Spotify account. It's a family account and I'm the owner/master. So me and everyone I have invited have premium, which is somewhat ...
  • lejeannou
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I don’t have Behind the Lyrics

Hi, I’ve the latest version of Spotify on my IPhone7 and I’ve also a Premium Account, but I’ve not Behind the lyrics on my Spotify. I searched also in the settings and I don’t have the setting of Behind the Lyrics. I tried to reinstall the app, but n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I’ve the latest version of Spotify on my IPhone7 and I’ve also a Premium Account, but I’ve not Behind the lyrics on my Spotify. I searched also in the settings and I don’t have the setting of Beh...
  • sophiaabonellos
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

• Casual Listener
  • Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 529 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 529 replies
  • 6 likes

Aanmelden lukt niet

Ik kan mij niet aanmelden bij Spotify. Kan iemand helpen? 

• Ik kan mij niet aanmelden bij Spotify. Kan iemand helpen?  
  • robertlangeler
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember password and have old email

Hi, I am trying to change the email on my spotify account but it want me to verify my password to do this and I can't remember it. I can't request a reset because I can't get into the old email (it was a work account). Is there a way to recover my pa...

• Hi,   I am trying to change the email on my spotify account but it want me to verify my password to do this and I can't remember it.  I can't request a reset because I can't get into the ...
  • jackliexe
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username not active

It’s saying my username is not an active Spotify account but I was just on it last night

• Visitor
  • It’s saying my username is not an active Spotify account but I was just on it last night
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When Does My Bill Go Out? NEED HELP FAST

Hello my bill payment says 3/4/18 for the date but i dont know wether it is the UK Notations Meaning The 3rd of April or if it is American Mean The 4th of March (Today) it didnt go out today if it is because its a sunday but i need to know which nota...

• Hello my bill payment says 3/4/18 for the date but i dont know wether it is the UK Notations Meaning The 3rd of April or if it is American Mean The 4th of March (Today) it didnt go out toda...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account access

Hello, I am signed up and paying for Spotify family but I cannot access my account at all, I can’t see what email it is connected to and have tried all options. Can you help me access my account? Thanks, lorraine

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am signed up and paying for Spotify family but I cannot access my account at all, I can’t see what email it is connected to and have tried all options. Can you help me access my account? Tha...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can`t change my country

I moved from germany to austria two months ago and wanted to start a spotify family with my roommates. Even though my IP address says Austria my account didnt change to austria and on my profile I cant change to austria eiter because the button is fr...

• Visitor
  • I moved from germany to austria two months ago and wanted to start a spotify family with my roommates. Even though my IP address says Austria my account didnt change to austria and on my profile I ca...
  • EagleSong
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app won't let me login

I don't understand but for some reason since yestarday i can't logic to the spotify app on android, i tried to change passwords, installing older versions, creating a new account and i still can't logic, it says password or username is incorrect (in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't understand but for some reason since yestarday i can't logic to the spotify app on android, i tried to change passwords, installing older versions, creating a new account and i still can't lo...
  • sickyman_678
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Update Payment Information

Hi, I recently lost the card I use for Spotify. I tried updating my payment details today with three different cards but I keep getting the error of "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." How do I fix this?

• Hi,   I recently lost the card I use for Spotify. I tried updating my payment details today with three different cards but I keep getting the error of "Oops! Something went wrong, please ...
  • Hobygaming123
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't change my email

Hello, I'm having an issue changing my email to my main one. The reason is: - I created an account using facebook (which has my main email).- I then created a profile using another email, and that's the account I use.- Since the first account was cre...

• Hello, I'm having an issue changing my email to my main one. The reason is:   - I created an account using facebook (which has my main email). - I then created a profile using another email, ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Important update about your Spotify experience

Hello, a moment ago I received an email saying that there is a fake Spotify apk on my device and that I deleted it, otherwise I could lose my premium account.The problem is that the apk is downloaded from play store and the account I use is within a ...

• Hello, a moment ago I received an email saying that there is a fake Spotify apk on my device and that I deleted it, otherwise I could lose my premium account. The problem is that the apk is download...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes