Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Important update about your Spotify experience

Hello, a moment ago I received an email saying that there is a fake Spotify apk on my device and that I deleted it, otherwise I could lose my premium account.The problem is that the apk is downloaded from play store and the account I use is within a ...

• Hello, a moment ago I received an email saying that there is a fake Spotify apk on my device and that I deleted it, otherwise I could lose my premium account. The problem is that the apk is download...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aviso de desactivacion de cuenta

I get this mail and I install the application of this same page, I do not understand what the problem "Dear user: We detected abnormal activity on the app you are using so we have disabled it. Don’t worry - your Spotify account is safe.To access your...

• I get this mail and I install the application of this same page, I do not understand what the problem  "Dear user:  We detected abnormal activity on the app you are using so we have disab...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Login with Either Facebook or Device Password

Dear Support -After clearing my browser history on my phone, I could no longer log in to Spotify. I tried logging in using Facebook, as usual, and it gave me an error consistently. I made sure I was logged in to Facebook on my phone and it still did ...

• Dear Support - After clearing my browser history on my phone, I could no longer log in to Spotify.  I tried logging in using Facebook, as usual, and it gave me an error consistently.  I ma...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Premium Deactivated

Last week I and a couple other barista at Starbucks found out that our premium has suddenly been deactivated. There was no mention of Spotify being taken off of our benefits, and no answer as to why we were suddenly on a free account. I have over 2 t...

• Last week I and a couple other barista at Starbucks found out that our premium has suddenly been deactivated. There was no mention of Spotify being taken off of our benefits, and no answer as to...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de plan familiar premium

No puedo cambiarme de plan familiar, me sale la siguiente leyenda: "Solo puedes cambiar de Plan Familiar una vez al anio. Contactanos si necesitas ayuda" No me he cambiado mas de una vez en un anio, esta es la primera vez que intento cambiarme y no m...

• No puedo cambiarme de plan familiar, me sale la siguiente leyenda: "Solo puedes cambiar de Plan Familiar una vez al anio. Contactanos si necesitas ayuda" No me he cambiado mas de una vez en un anio, ...
  • gabrielfalconc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erase an account data without erasing the account

Hi, Is there a way to delete my account data without deleting my account? I would like to start again from scratch, without my current account data, music history and so on, to build again a new library and new automatic suggestions.Thanks.

• Music Fan
  • Hi,  Is there a way to delete my account data without deleting my account? I would like to start again from scratch, without my current account data, music history and so on, to build again a n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't Login

Hi,I'm from Brazil and I don't know if here have some brazilian moderator,so,sorry for my bad english.Today in the morning I use my Spotify (free) and now don't work,every time ask me to do the login again and always appears that my nickname or passw...

• Hi,I'm from Brazil and I don't know if here have some brazilian moderator,so,sorry for my bad english. Today in the morning I use my Spotify (free) and now don't work,every time ask me to do the log...
  • psomario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can`t connect with Facebook

Hello, when I try to connect my Spotify account to my Facebook account on the Spotify website, the following error message apperars: "Es gab einen kurzzeitigen Fehler, bitte versuche es spaeter noch einmal."(In English: There was a temporary mistake....

• Hello,   when I try to connect my Spotify account to my Facebook account on the Spotify website, the following error message apperars:    "Es gab einen kurzzeitigen Fehler, bitte v...
  • gi00rgia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login using email and password

I tried logging in using my email/username and password but it hangs there. I tried reinstall it but it still doesn't works. How can I solve this problem?

• I tried logging in using my email/username and password but it hangs there. I tried reinstall it but it still doesn't works. How can I solve this problem?
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account has been disabled

my mom didnt realise that she had canceled the autopayment for spotify at the bank and now my account says it is disabled how to i get it back?

• Casual Listener
  • my mom didnt realise that she had canceled the autopayment for spotify at the bank and now my account says it is disabled how to i get it back?
  • Alexischato11
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

cant log in to spotify app (android)

ive just downloaded the spotify app from amazonbeen trying to log in, but it just wont let me. i am currently signed in to the spotify website, so i know my password and username, however every time i try to log in on the app it says "Unable to log i...

• Casual Listener
  • ive just downloaded the spotify app from amazon been trying to log in, but it just wont let me. i am currently signed in to the spotify website, so i know my password and username, however every tim...
  • Eddie17
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost account

Hi , I ve change my phone a i remeber only the username of my account , i dont have password and email adress , how cant i solve this problem ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , I ve change my phone a i remeber only the username of my account , i dont have password and email adress , how cant i solve this problem ? 
  • damatosa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my account

Hithere seems to be some issues with my account when joining premium for family.even though i put the same address, i couldn't redeem the premium. so i think i wanted to try deleting my account and signing up again. please tell me how i can delete my...

• Hi there seems to be some issues with my account when joining premium for family. even though i put the same address, i couldn't redeem the premium.  so i think i wanted to try deleting my ac...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in Issues

So I can't log into my spotify app. Basically what happened is when i tried to open my spotify app, I was logged off and this had never happened before. I am always logged on. So, today I logged on or tried to. And it said that my username and passwo...

• So I can't log into my spotify app. Basically what happened is when i tried to open my spotify app, I was logged off and this had never happened before. I am always logged on. So, today I logged on o...
  • foote20m
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

When I log in with my Laptop everything is Ok. Premium version works. If I try to log in with my phone, Spotify says to download Premium version but the account is still Premium. Why?

• When I log in with my Laptop everything is Ok. Premium version works. If I try to log in with my phone, Spotify says to download Premium version but the account is still Premium. Why?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Deleted

Just two days ago, Spotify sent me a email saying that there was abnormal activity on my Spotify account. 2 Days Later I couldn't log back on my Spotify and now I cannot use any account to log in or sign up to Spotify. I also found out that my playli...

• Just two days ago, Spotify sent me a email saying that there was abnormal activity on my Spotify account. 2 Days Later I couldn't log back on my Spotify and now I cannot use any account to log in or ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help logging in

I can't log in with my correct username and password . I did reset but still can't log in

• I can't log in with my correct username and password . I did reset but still can't log in
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login using correct credentials or facebook

Whenever I put in the right credentials, it tells me that the username or Password is incorrect even though I changed my password and everything. So after that I tried loging in with facebook. It said error and didn't let me login either. PLEASE HELP...

• Whenever I put in the right credentials, it tells me that the username or Password is incorrect even though I changed my password and everything. So after that I tried loging in with facebook. It sai...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple log devices

Hello. I have the family premium but both of my daughters can't be signed in at the same time. Is this normal?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have the family premium but both of my daughters can't be signed in at the same time. Is this normal?  
  • jkeen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My music, my playlists

Somebody or something deleted my songs in my library and my playlists and added some songs.How it is possible?

• Somebody or something deleted my songs in my library and my playlists and added some songs. How it is possible?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes