Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Impossible to change country for a Family member

Hi, we were living in Ireland for the past 7 years, last year we came back to Catalonia, and so I changed my country as Spain on my account, but my girlfriends still on as Irish account and there is no way to change it. Anyone came across something l...

• Hi, we were living in Ireland for the past 7 years, last year we came back to Catalonia, and so I changed my country as Spain on my account, but my girlfriends still on as Irish account and there is ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Has spotify ended their partnership with starbucks?

I use my spotify premium avidly due to the deal with starbucks that gives us partners free spotify. Has it ended? It no longer let me re-activate my subscription -it booted me back to free- and I am still a active employee.

• I use my spotify premium avidly due to the deal with starbucks that gives us partners free spotify. Has it ended? It no longer let me re-activate my subscription -it booted me back to free- and I am ...
  • Abundantmouse52
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

wont let me confirm my family invite

I was sent an invite to be added as a family member on premium family plan. Every time I click the link in the email to accept the invitation, it takes me to the sign in page instead of the page where I can put in my invite code. I'm paying $15 a mon...

• Casual Listener
  • I was sent an invite to be added as a family member on premium family plan. Every time I click the link in the email to accept the invitation, it takes me to the sign in page instead of the page wher...
  • gambit88
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Using Spotify family abroad for long term stay

Hi, I currently live in the Philippines and I will be moving to Australia in two months time. I had Spotify premium account couple of years back, in the uk, when I was still a student, but that's gone since I couldn't continuously pay for it anymore....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I currently live in the Philippines and I will be moving to Australia in two months time. I had Spotify premium account couple of years back, in the uk, when I was still a student,...
  • jessbarolo
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No access to account

Hello,I have a problem with my account. I lost my password from Spotify and the password for my Email. I used to have Spotity Premium, but last month Spotify couldnt get the money from my bank account. So I havent payed for it last month. Since I can...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a problem with my account. I lost my password from Spotify and the password for my Email. I used to have Spotity Premium, but last month Spotify couldnt get the money from my bank acco...
  • LithiumRobe
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing Spotify Premium With Family

I've tried to shave my subscription with a family member but when she inserts the requested informatios Spotify says she can't share Spotify with me.

•  I've tried to shave my subscription with a family member but when she inserts the requested informatios Spotify says she can't share Spotify with me.
  • Hangie
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User Name

Bonjour I would like to change my user name, for some reason I don't know, it's my daughter name and I would like to put my name instead Thank you

• Bonjour   I would like to change my user name, for some reason I don't know, it's my daughter name and I would like to put my name instead   Thank you
  • Annieheimes3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

Hi there. Recently, I've been using Spotify and it's been working fine. Then it suddenly stopped logging me in, I've changed my password and I get nothing. I even made a brand new Facebook account, and logged in fine on the pc. Then I tried from my p...

• Hi there. Recently, I've been using Spotify and it's been working fine. Then it suddenly stopped logging me in, I've changed my password and I get nothing. I even made a brand new Facebook account, a...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

tidak bisa login

saya tidak bisa login ke spotify karena saya tidak sengaja mengganti region

• saya tidak bisa login ke spotify karena saya tidak sengaja mengganti region
  • Netrilis
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saya menerima undangan premium dr saudara kenapa saya gak bisa login lagi sebelumnya account saya

Account saya udah premium tiba tiba d ganti yg free kham account saya spotify family skr mau login gak bisa karena alamat tidak sama pdhl alamat sm kode pos sudah d tulis sama

• Account saya udah premium tiba tiba d ganti yg free kham account saya spotify family skr mau login gak bisa karena alamat tidak sama pdhl alamat sm kode pos sudah d tulis sama 
  • Netrilis
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country!

I moved from Belgium to Morocco and am unable to change my country. When I go in my profile options and try to click on the country list, it only gives me Belgium as an option, I cannot choose Morocco or any other country for that matter.Please help....

•   I moved from Belgium to Morocco and am unable to change my country. When I go in my profile options and try to click on the country list, it only gives me Belgium as an option, I cannot choos...
  • jeishonm
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got hacked

Hello fellas. My account recently got hacked a little while ago. First off I noticed that entire albums for artists I have never heard of were downloaded into my library. Then when I tried to log in, my account was different. I had none of my premium...

• Visitor
  • Hello fellas. My account recently got hacked a little while ago. First off I noticed that entire albums for artists I have never heard of were downloaded into my library. Then when I tried to log in,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to change address for premium family

Hi, i made a mistake, while i was subscribing family account i wrote my job address instaed of my home address, do you know ho to change it? thxAntonio

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i made a mistake, while i was subscribing family account i wrote my job address instaed of my home address, do you know ho to change it?   thx Antonio
  • Gregiboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Habe premium gekauft und geht nicht

Habe mir letztens eine Spotify karte gekauft diese eingegeben und wurde auch angenommen jtz steht da ich habe bis zum 28.03 premium aber garnichts geht kann keine musik auswaehlen BITTE HELFEN DANKE

• Casual Listener
  • Habe mir letztens eine Spotify karte gekauft diese eingegeben und wurde auch angenommen jtz steht da ich habe bis zum 28.03 premium aber garnichts geht kann keine musik auswaehlen BITTE HELFEN DANKE
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution change country

How do I change country? I know this should be possible on my account page, however the country list is not downloaded. Why is that? How do I solve that?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I change country? I know this should be possible on my account page, however the country list is not downloaded. Why is that? How do I solve that? 
  • RamonH78
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution language settings

Is it possible to get Spotify in English when you're in a German speaking country?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to get Spotify in English when you're in a German speaking country?
  • RamonH78
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant Login

When i try to login on mobile it says that username or password are incorrect but i typed it right i even reset it couple of time and it didnt solve my problem any solution to this? and yeah when i try to log in on the web site it works

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to login on mobile it says that username or password are incorrect but i typed it right i even reset it couple of time and it didnt solve my problem any solution to this?   and yeah...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cant remember email, password or username to log in and cancel premium

i cant remember my email address that i used, my password, nor my username to log in and cancel premium

• i cant remember my email address that i used, my password, nor my username to log in and cancel premium
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Change Country

Hey there, I recently moved to S Korea. My account will not let me switch my country from the US. Any advice?

• Hey there, I recently moved to S Korea. My account will not let me switch my country from the US. Any advice?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved from US to Brazil but still getting charged

Moved from US to Brazil in August but still getting charged Us rates. How can I change that? Also I would like to get refunded for being overcharged since August as Spotify is cheaper in Brazil.

• Moved from US to Brazil in August but still getting charged Us rates. How can I change that? Also I would like to get refunded for being overcharged since August as Spotify is cheaper in Brazil. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes