Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

De logingegevens die op Facebook staan werken niet als login voor Spotify

Ik wil het wachtwooord aanpassen omdat mijn account van Spotify door iemand anders wordt gebruikt. Wanneer ik in 'onlangs afgespeeld' kijk zie ik dat er steeds nummers bij staan waar ik nooit naar geluisterd heb en ik krijg heel vaak de melding dat m...

• Casual Listener
  • Ik wil het wachtwooord aanpassen omdat mijn account van Spotify door iemand anders wordt gebruikt. Wanneer ik in 'onlangs afgespeeld' kijk zie ik dat er steeds nummers bij staan waar ik nooit naar ge...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

discovery page doesn't give new recomends

dear SpotefiI have tried to find new recomedations in the discovery but for a couple of weeks I don't see any new recomendations anymore, the page only shows the same artists as recomedation, while a few weeks back that changes daily. Is this a new g...

• Casual Listener
  • dear Spotefi I have tried to find new recomedations in the discovery but for a couple of weeks I don't see any new recomendations anymore, the page only shows the same artists as recomedation, while...
  • caszriel
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can't I play this album?

Why can't I play the Lola Rennt soundtrack? I am premium. https://open.spotify.com/user/8a22a/playlist/7kOIDXvSt4ngy5CGWs2vEA

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't I play the Lola Rennt soundtrack? I am premium.   https://open.spotify.com/user/8a22a/playlist/7kOIDXvSt4ngy5CGWs2vEA
  • caszriel
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account

Hello my premium subscription is expired. As I am a new student I wanted to get student discount with my new subscription.After I entered my Credit card information, I realized that my school wasn't in the list (Vancouver Film School). So I filled a ...

• Hello my premium subscription is expired. As I am a new student I wanted to get student discount with my new subscription. After I entered my Credit card information, I realized that my school ...
  • caszriel
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Starbucks free spotify

I am a current Starbucks employee and from what I know we receive free premium spotify I linked it and followed the steps. Put in my partner numbers and all and after a month it went to a normal account and asked me to pay for premium. Help anyone?

• Casual Listener
  • I am a current Starbucks employee and from what I know we receive free premium spotify I linked it and followed the steps. Put in my partner numbers and all and after a month it went to a normal acco...
  • CarolinaStylez
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone tell me the difference between streams and listens on Spotify?

I need help knowing the difference between streaming and listens on Spotify. I am an artist on Spotify and never understood the difference between my stream numbers and listen numbers. Can someone help me?

• I need help knowing the difference between streaming and listens on Spotify. I am an artist on Spotify and never understood the difference between my stream numbers and listen numbers. Can someone he...
  • chamevez
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Country Mess!

Hi,Hope you can help me with a very frustrating problem I've been having for months.I used to have an accound based in the USA with a US amex card. Since my family and I moved to Mexico, I have updated the payment method to a credit card based in Mex...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Hope you can help me with a very frustrating problem I've been having for months. I used to have an accound based in the USA with a US amex card. Since my family and I moved to Mexico, I have u...
  • Ckae572
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant change country settings by changing pay info

Hi, i had a paypal account in another country, with which i wanted to change my country. This doesn't seem to be possible. tried to follow the instructions by changing my payment method, by adding a local credit card, but it states that it is not wor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i had a  paypal account in another country, with which i wanted to change my country. This doesn't seem to be possible.   tried to follow the instructions by changing my paym...
  • kathryn_s
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Accoutt Log in

So I logged out of my Spotify account accidentally and I forgot my password. The thing is my account is connected with a old email that I don't have. What should I do??

• So I logged out of my Spotify account accidentally and I forgot my password. The thing is my account is connected with a old email that I don't have. What should I do??
  • amirism
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant connect Spotify to PS4 account

I have spent the last week trying to connect my ps4 account to my Spotify and it doesn't work. I'm not connected to another account with it already for sure. What happened was I had my psn already connected to a different Spotify account but I discon...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spent the last week trying to connect my ps4 account to my Spotify and it doesn't work. I'm not connected to another account with it already for sure. What happened was I had my psn already co...
  • SupremeBuffalo
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't modify the email link to my account

Hi, I recently deleted my email associated to my Spotify account for personal reason. But it is still associated to my account and I can't modify it from the Spotify's page. I'm connected with Facebook to identify myself on Spotify, so it tell me tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently deleted my email associated to my Spotify account for personal reason. But it is still associated to my account and I can't modify it from the Spotify's page.   I'm con...
  • Shbeark
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log in into my account

Well, sorry for my bad English. Yesterday I was listening music. When suddenly I started to heard some ads. That was pretty odd, because I have the familiar plan. So I tried the button that the app showed up "Upgrade". I thought that my subscription ...

• Regular
  • Well, sorry for my bad English.   Yesterday I was listening music. When suddenly I started to heard some ads. That was pretty odd, because I have the familiar plan. So I tried the button tha...
  • JuandeGF
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log into my account

I'm a premium subscriber. I log into my account every morning when I get into the office via the Spotify app on my laptop. Today that didn't work.After multiple unsuccessful attempts, I assumed I was locked out of the account so went through the proc...

• I'm a premium subscriber. I log into my account every morning when I get into the office via the Spotify app on my laptop. Today that didn't work. After multiple unsuccessful attempts, I assumed I w...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble paying gift suscription with visa

I can’t pay gift suscription with any card from Peru. No Matter about any Banks (I already call banks, online buying settings are ok). I Try from Desktop, iPhone. Always the message was ‘you have trouble about card.

• I can’t pay gift suscription with any card from Peru. No Matter about any Banks (I already call banks, online buying settings are ok). I Try from Desktop, iPhone. Always the message was ‘yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Nao lembro e-mail e senha da minha conta

Preciso de ajuda, nao lembro o e-mail que registrei a minha conta premium, nem a senha, estou pagando no cartao de credito todo mes, mas nao consigo utilizar porque nao lembro nem o e-mail e nem a senha. Ja chequei todos os e-mails que eu tenho e nen...

• Visitor
  • Preciso de ajuda, nao lembro o e-mail que registrei a minha conta premium, nem a senha, estou pagando no cartao de credito todo mes, mas nao consigo utilizar porque nao lembro nem o e-mail e nem a se...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Password text massage from 32665

Hi, I forgot my password and in the midst of retyping it into the text box (a few times :)) I received a text massage from 32665 giving me a login number to use instead of my password. I haven't linked my Spotify to my Facebook and I do not have my m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I forgot my password and in the midst of retyping it into the text box (a few times :)) I received a text massage from 32665 giving me a login number to use instead of my pa...
  • gsanjeevs
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas loggeo en app de Spotify

Tengo problemas para loggearme en la aplicacion de Spotify de mi celular. De un dia para me pidio mi clave y contrasena. Cuando las coloco y le doy ok, me dice que mi configuracion esta en modo offline y que me conecte a internet para loggearme, sien...

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo problemas para loggearme en la aplicacion de Spotify de mi celular. De un dia para me pidio mi clave y contrasena. Cuando las coloco y le doy ok, me dice que mi configuracion esta en modo offli...
  • felix_alvarez_p
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! NOME DO ADMINISTRADOR DO PLANO FAMILIAR PREMIUM DIVERGENTE

Olá, pessoal!Sou actual ou administrador do meu Plano Familiar, no entanto, em situação de erro sem site, meu nome está errado. Quais os procedimentos para corrigir este erro?

• Casual Listener
  • Olá, pessoal! Sou actual ou administrador do meu Plano Familiar, no entanto, em situação de erro sem site, meu nome está errado. Quais os procedimentos para corrigir este erro?
  • LeandroGuedes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does my account sign out when I don't have wi-fi anymore

I ereased all my data from spotify and then signed up again (because it made me sign out) and then a message told me that i could not download my music anymore because i already had 3 sessions with offline mode (and I only have one), i ereased all my...

• I ereased all my data from spotify and then signed up again (because it made me sign out) and then a message told me that i could not download my music anymore because i already had 3 sessions with o...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Doesn't Show PayPal Option

I was approved for the student discount for the US but when I click on the link it doesnt give me the option to pay with paypal. Is this suppose to be this way?

• I was approved for the student discount for the US but when I click on the link it doesnt give me the option to pay with paypal. Is this suppose to be this way?
  • TheGaluMoD
  • 78 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 78 replies
  • 8 likes