Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify premium won't work

Hi all I started off using a voucher (from Jan 20th to Feb 20th) I redeemed. I subsequently signed up for Spotify premium halfway through my voucher's validity (3rd February), and it clearly shows that I have been billed for Spotify premium on my han...

• Hi all 🙂   I started off using a voucher (from Jan 20th to Feb 20th) I redeemed. I subsequently signed up for Spotify premium halfway through my voucher's validity (3rd February), and it clea...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family accounts without email

Hi, I've a family account, but my daughters (6 and 10) have no emails. Is it possible to create accounts for them without emails? regards/Pelle

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I've a family account, but my daughters (6 and 10) have no emails. Is it possible to create accounts for them without emails?    regards /Pelle
  • Pelle1976
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa - App Support not available

I was able to successfully link my Spotify account in Alexa webapp, but when I click on Spotify from the available Music services list I get only message App Support Unavailable. Have tried to unlink/relink Spotify account several times, even tried t...

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 22.16.50.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I was able to successfully link my Spotify account in Alexa webapp, but when I click on Spotify from the available Music services list I get only message App Support Unavailable. Have tried to u...
  • kerosin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium User, Account Hacked and all of my songs lost! Help!

I think my account has been hacked, opened my app to find all my songs and playlists gone. I restored playlists, but how do I restore my song list. None of them were saves in playlists.

• I think my account has been hacked, opened my app to find all my songs and playlists gone. I restored playlists, but how do I restore my song list. None of them were saves in playlists.
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling

I have been traveling for about 2 weeks of a 6 week trip. I stated using spotify (free version) a couple of weeks before this. Suddenly, I find myself logged out. When I log in it just logs me out again instantly. In this modern era or international ...

• I have been traveling for about 2 weeks of a 6 week trip.  I stated using spotify (free version) a couple of weeks before this.  Suddenly, I find myself logged out.  When I log in it j...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Old facebook

Okay so somehow I was logged into Spotify with an old Facebook account that I can no longer access, and I upgraded to premium. It was showing I was still a free account and I tried logging out but it would only let me log back in with my new Facebook...

• Okay so somehow I was logged into Spotify with an old Facebook account that I can no longer access, and I upgraded to premium. It was showing I was still a free account and I tried logging out but it...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PLEASE HELP!

I can't log into my premium accont.Everytime i try to log in, i put my username and it says that an account with that name doesnMt exist.The strange thing is that i always logged in with the same username and i'm still logged with that account on my ...

• I can't log into my premium accont. Everytime i try to log in, i put my username and it says that an account with that name doesnMt exist. The strange thing is that i always logged in with the same...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Credit card being charged for no reason

I just noticed that for the past year my credit card was being charged by Spotify. I checked my account and it says it is a free account. I'm not aware of any other accounts that I'm associated with. Can somebody help me with that, please?

• I just noticed that for the past year my credit card was being charged by Spotify. I checked my account and it says it is a free account. I'm not aware of any other accounts that I'm associated with....
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution bought a card and put it on a wrong account on my ipad

this is the accountname in the ipad: 21pqjsqlcsszgzsw47atk366a , u ll see the picture is the same like the account: chobin1312 ... can u change pls the prime to chobin1312 sry ivent seen it, i dont know why ive two accounts and by the 21account it al...

• this is the accountname in the ipad: 21pqjsqlcsszgzsw47atk366a , u ll see the picture is the same like the account: chobin1312 ... can u change pls the prime to chobin1312 😕 sry ivent seen it, i don...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not change my country

I have tried to get the Premium subs but when I try to enter the credit card it sayd that does not correspond to my current country, ok So I go to my account and try to edit the info, but i'm unable to change the country, there's just no other option...

• I have tried to get the Premium subs but when I try to enter the credit card it sayd that does not correspond to my current country, ok So I go to my account and try to edit the info, but i'm unable ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can´t login to my Spotify account with my username or email address

HiPlease help.I can´t log in to my Spotify account with my username or email address. Program claims that i have wrong username or password. When i reset my password in a new password the app still tells me it's wrong. I´m still paying for Sotify fam...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Please help. I can´t log in to my Spotify account with my username or email address. Program claims that i have wrong username or password. When i reset my password in a new password the ap...
  • marittek
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! online family account

We have had Spotify Family for a while now and all 5 of us are online. However only 1 of us can listen online. Is this the normal modus operandi? I thought it would be possible for all of us to listen to our own music online? Anybody have a tip on ho...

• Casual Listener
  • We have had Spotify Family for a while now and all 5 of us are online. However only 1 of us can listen online. Is this the normal modus operandi? I thought it would be possible for all of us to liste...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unsubscribed?

Had an email this morning from Spotify saying my latest payment hadn't gone thru. Only reason I can think of is I have recently changed network providers? As there is money in the account and card details are correct. Anyway I logged in and updated m...

• Casual Listener
  • Had an email this morning from Spotify saying my latest payment hadn't gone thru. Only reason I can think of is I have recently changed network providers? As there is money in the account and card de...
  • TheJoJo1976
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

Hi,i've a question for the community. I've spotify premium and use it with sonos. From time to time I want to listen something locally on the phone, this makes sonos stop playing. Okay, no problem. If I upgrade to family and don't want to use differe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i've a question for the community. I've spotify premium and use it with sonos. From time to time I want to listen something locally on the phone, this makes sonos stop playing. Okay, no problem....
  • MacEnno
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad for more than 14 days.

Gets this error: Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad for more than 14 days.When trying to log in to my phone, even my account is registered in the country im in. Please help

• Gets this error: Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad for more than 14 days. When trying to log in to my phone, even my account is registered in the country im in. Please help
  • hyperhelium
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Minhas músicas desapareceram!

Outro dia, enquanto ouvia do desktop, minha música foi interrompida e deu lugar a Despacito sendo tocado do iPhone de algum outro usuário. Ok, acreditei que fosse um erro, voltei a dar play nas minhas músicas e não aconteceu de novo.Hoje fui tocar mi...

• Casual Listener
  • Outro dia, enquanto ouvia do desktop, minha música foi interrompida e deu lugar a Despacito sendo tocado do iPhone de algum outro usuário. Ok, acreditei que fosse um erro, voltei a dar play nas minha...
  • t0rug0
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can't create an artist account

Hi, I have some singles and an album on Spotify through TuneCore. I have been trying to create an artist account in order to manage the artwork on my artist page as advised on TuneCore (http://help.tunecore.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/306/~/setting-u...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have some singles and an album on Spotify through TuneCore. I have been trying to create an artist account in order to manage the artwork on my artist page as advised on TuneCore (http...
  • Sunshine_smiles
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird layout

So I am not even going to lie, I tried an unreliable source, to download spotify premium for free. Once it downloaded and failed to install, I noticed my first account was in a strange and unfamiliar layout, where you didnt even have a library, it wa...

• Casual Listener
  • So I am not even going to lie, I tried an unreliable source, to download spotify premium for free. Once it downloaded and failed to install, I noticed my first account was in a strange and unfamiliar...
  • IHtwenty
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just Made An Account

I just downloaded Spotify and I was choosing the artists I liked at the first screen and I accidentally clicked on "finish" when I wasn't finished. The reason this is so important to me to get back to this screen is because it was suggesting artists ...

• I just downloaded Spotify and I was choosing the artists I liked at the first screen and I accidentally clicked on "finish" when I wasn't finished. The reason this is so important to me to get back t...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

Hi, my premium doesn't seem to work on my phone even though i have it. What's the problem?

• Hi, my premium doesn't seem to work on my phone even though i have it. What's the problem?
  • madmadmaaaaad
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes