Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook Login Error

Hello. I'm having trouble logging in with Facebook. Every time I tried doing it a pop up message came up saying "thare's an error with the app". Then it redirects and the page goes white with the message "Error 1006" on top. What should I do?

• Hello. I'm having trouble logging in with Facebook. Every time I tried doing it a pop up message came up saying "thare's an error with the app". Then it redirects and the page goes white with the mes...
  • FunkyBrooks
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

virer moi ce facebook

suite a une mauvaise manip, il est impossible de dissocier facebook du compte spotify de mon conjoint alors que je voudrais mettre facebook sur le mien, pas de service client comment faire ???

• suite a une mauvaise manip, il est impossible de dissocier facebook du compte spotify de mon conjoint alors que je voudrais mettre facebook sur le mien, pas de service client comment faire ???
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Login through Facebook

I'm currently signed in through facebook on this browser. I try to log in to spotify through this same browser, but I keep getting the following error. Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later. Is th...

• I'm currently signed in through facebook on this browser. I try to log in to spotify through this same browser, but I keep getting the following error.   Login Error: There is an error in logg...
  • fordianslip
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Use of Yamaha receiver possible with Premium for Family for all users?

Hi all,Last week I've changed my subscription from Premium to Premium for Family. With Premium I could use our Yamaha receiver to listen, but with Premium for Family it seems not possible any more. One of the main reasons to change to Premium for Fam...

• Hi all, Last week I've changed my subscription from Premium to Premium for Family. With Premium I could use our Yamaha receiver to listen, but with Premium for Family it seems not possible any more....
  • Mindasas
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't login in Spotify for windows

Hi, help! Recently, I deleted definitely my facebook account but I forgot that I accessed my Spotify account with it. Now, I can't access Spotify in my computer and I can't lost my all playlists and musics. The are ways for solve this? Tks

• Hi, help!   Recently, I deleted definitely my facebook account but I forgot that I accessed my Spotify account with it. Now, I can't access Spotify in my computer and I can't lost my all playl...
  • Tcrumel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I've upgraded to Premium, but Spotify won't let me build my library. Please help.

I'm trying to build my library and Spotify is saying I have an "epic collection" and need to delete music. If this continues I will not last past the trial period.

• I'm trying to build my library and Spotify is saying I have an "epic collection" and need to delete music. If this continues I will not last past the trial period. 
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T LOG TO SPOTIFY, CAN'T LOG TO E-MAIL AND ITS PREMIUM

I CANT LOG TO MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT, AND ALSO, I CANT LOG TO MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT, BUT THE WORSE IS THAT THE SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS PREMIUM.

• I CANT LOG TO MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT, AND ALSO, I CANT LOG TO MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT, BUT THE WORSE IS THAT THE SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS PREMIUM.
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! remove devices (any solution yet?)

now my darn neighbour's device (a macbook pro, allegedly) is screwing up my listening habits.. we're not friends, in fact they're quite annoying.. and now I can't even listen to music? HELP

• Casual Listener
  • now my darn neighbour's device (a macbook pro, allegedly) is screwing up my listening habits.. we're not friends, in fact they're quite annoying.. and now I can't even listen to music? HELP
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can not log into my account.

I have a premium account in spotify linked to facebook, but out of nowhere I can not log in to Facebook, and I tried other accounts (also linked to Facebook) and all have the same error: Something went wrong when authenticating with Facebook. Please ...

• I have a premium account in spotify linked to facebook, but out of nowhere I can not log in to Facebook, and I tried other accounts (also linked to Facebook) and all have the same error: Something we...
  • Ag_rou
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant create an account

I have just purchased Family subscription and im trying to create accounts for wife and daughters, all over 13. It just errors with a spinning wheel, and on ios phone and ipad it errors on the email address field.... Tried all browsers (Safari, chrom...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just purchased Family subscription and im trying to create accounts for wife and daughters, all over 13.  It just errors with a spinning wheel, and on ios phone and ipad it errors on the ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete card

how to delete a card from your profile

• Casual Listener
  • how to delete a card from your profile
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist **bleep**

Many playlists popping up, all the same, all from accounts with only that playlist - all featuring one artist extensively and artists - not even related to the genre, with few playlist entries, to **bleep** their profiles...

• Many playlists popping up, all the same, all from accounts with only that playlist - all featuring one artist extensively and artists - not even related to the genre, with few playlist entries, to **...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can see my friends on the 'friends list' however they cannot see me.

I'm not too sure what's actually happening. I'm not logged in with Facebook and I am premium. Solutions would be much appreciated!

• I'm not too sure what's actually happening. I'm not logged in with Facebook and I am premium. Solutions would be much appreciated!
  • divall
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downgrade from Premium to Free

After a few months of enjoying Premium...I need to downgrade to Ad-Sponsored Free account. I looked into my online account settings, but it only seems to allow me to downgrade to Unlimited, not Free as I wish. Can you do it for me? Thank you. User: d...

• Visitor
  • After a few months of enjoying Premium...I need to downgrade to Ad-Sponsored Free account. I looked into my online account settings, but it only seems to allow me to downgrade to Unlimited, not Free ...
  • Somar542
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium account is suddenly basic and playlists are gone!

I got an email notification from spotify saying the email associated with my account has been changed to (removed by Rock Star). I don't know who that is or how it happened. I've emailed account-details-changed@spotify.com for help but is there anyth...

• Visitor
  • I got an email notification from spotify saying the email associated with my account has been changed to (removed by Rock Star). I don't know who that is or how it happened. I've emailed account...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect student account to Hulu

I registered as a student and it worked, but when I tried to connect to hulu it said it couldn't because I already had an account with hulu that was commercial free. So I went to Hulu and switched to the basic account. When I tried to connect through...

• I registered as a student and it worked, but when I tried to connect to hulu it said it couldn't because I already had an account with hulu that was commercial free. So I went to Hulu and switched to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

John my account was hacked

• Casual Listener
  • John my account was hacked
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Device Using my Spotify

Hi, Lately, I have noticed my playlist disappear and new songs getting saved into my song list. Last night I saw someone else streaming from another mobile device that I didn't recognise. I logged out everywhere, changed my facebook password and adde...

• Hi,   Lately, I have noticed my playlist disappear and new songs getting saved into my song list. Last night I saw someone else streaming from another mobile device that I didn't recognis...
  • VishalOd
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for premium but can’t access

I’m paying monthly for a premium subscription but when I access my account it is only the free version is available. I no longer have access to premium even though I am paying for it. I have emailed in a contact form about a month ago but no one has ...

• I’m paying monthly for a premium subscription but when I access my account it is only the free version is available.  I no longer have access to premium even though I am paying for it.  I h...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes