Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Just got (swedish) premium account but Spotifyy thinks Im abroad

What to do?I’m living in Sweden , paid the premium with a Swedish credit card on a Swedish phone, yet Spotify thinks I’m abroad no matter if I changed the account settings from US to SWE. Help is appreciated since I can’t use the account due to this ...

• Casual Listener
  • What to do? I’m living in Sweden , paid the premium with a Swedish credit card on a Swedish phone, yet Spotify thinks I’m abroad no matter if I changed the account settings from US to SWE.  He...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't have acces to my account

I have try yo recover mi password using my user name but it doesn't send me anything trough mi e mail

• I have try yo recover mi password using my user name but it doesn't send me anything trough mi e mail   
  • mirnaole_
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How find the email linked to my user id

I lost my cell phone and now I can´t conect to my Spotyfi account because I can´t remember my password and I don´t now the email linked with my used Id, I only know my user ID, how can I get the email used for my Spotyfi account? Is there a post abou...

• I lost my cell phone and now I can´t conect to my Spotyfi account because I can´t remember my password and I don´t now the email linked with my used Id, I only know my user ID, how can I get the emai...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get to sign in page to change my password

I just did a chat with Jane N (I think) and was told to go into my account and change my password to secure my account from someone else using it but now the account page won't come up. I'm getting frustrated.

• I just did a chat with Jane N (I think) and was told to go into my account and change my password to secure my account from someone else using it but now the account page won't come up. I'm getting f...
  • Erkuspwn
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change country on Spotify premium

Hi I have tried countlesd times to change my region by changing my.payment method as instructed. I have even cancelled my premium subscription now until I can resolve this... So on my account page, my region is greyed out with the following: To chang...

• Hi I have tried countlesd times to change my region by changing my.payment method as instructed. I have even cancelled my premium subscription now until I can resolve this...   So on my accoun...
  • jimfear43
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to get the spotify profile link button on facebook

Hey, I just want to know to how to add spotify profile link to add on facbook. I tried to copy the spotify profile link / copy spotify url but it didn't work. "Sorry we couldn't find us" that's the error showing. I just want to promote my spotify pro...

28277817_1637966226249016_1553873242_o.jpg
  • Hey, I just want to know to how to add spotify profile link to add on facbook. I tried to copy the spotify profile link / copy spotify url but it didn't work. "Sorry we couldn't find us" that's the e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked

So i have Spotify Premium and somebody keeps logging into it and playing songs such as "Mobali, Fume a found, piano sombre" i have no idea what these songs are or what language the songs arebut every now and then i check it and it says "listening on ...

• So i have Spotify Premium and somebody keeps logging into it and playing songs such as "Mobali, Fume a found, piano sombre" i have no idea what these songs are or what language the songs are but eve...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium isn't working anymore?

Hey there , I've got a very big problem (first of all, sorry for my english, I'm from germany ^^') So I do have spotifiy premium for almost 9 month and every month my paypal does it's thing and pays for it on, I think, the second of the month.I've go...

• Visitor
  • Hey there ,  I've got a very big problem (first of all, sorry for my english, I'm from germany ^^')   So I do have spotifiy premium for almost 9 month and every month my paypal does it's...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Create New Account

So, I'm trying to create new accounts for my kids since they can be added to my family account now. Problem is, I can't add new accounts. The website just doesn't respond. I've tried on IE, Chrome, Firefox. iPad, you name it. I enter in their info (e...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I'm trying to create new accounts for my kids since they can be added to my family account now. Problem is, I can't add new accounts. The website just doesn't respond. I've tried on IE, Chrome, F...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Transfer music from one account to another

I would like to transfer all my saved music from my Facebook created account to my recently created Spotify one. An older post said to contact customer service, but both times I only get an automatically generated generic email that only says to chec...

• Visitor
  • I would like to transfer all my saved music from my Facebook created account to my recently created Spotify one. An older post said to contact customer service, but both times I only get an automatic...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't join family plan

I was invited through email to join a family plan, entered all the correct details only to receive error from Spotify saying that I can only change family plans once a year,

• I was invited through email to join a family plan, entered all the correct details only to receive error from Spotify saying that I can only change family plans once a year, 
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHARGED twice

Hi I'm using spotify from Turkey and it's my first month I'm using one month's trial but I have been charged twice for 7.13Turkish Liras. To convert the USD It makes 1.9USD for twice

• Visitor
  • Hi I'm using spotify from Turkey and it's my first month I'm using one month's trial but I have been charged twice for 7.13Turkish Liras. To convert the USD It makes 1.9USD for twice
  • BerendB
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device using my account?

Hi! Every now and then, for some reason, my Spotify app starts up and starts playing Brazilian (?) music on a device unknown to me. First the device was called "Carly", however now it's called xt 1635-02, which according to Google is the Brazilian ve...

• Hi!    Every now and then, for some reason, my Spotify app starts up and starts playing Brazilian (?) music on a device unknown to me. First the device was called "Carly", however now it'...
  • BerendB
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast and Spotfy extreme

Hi!I just subcribed to Spotify Premium. When i set the music quality to extreme i only get an option to upgrade to premium(for family).I also cant find the chromecast. It works fine with other apps.How can i fix this?

• Hi! I just subcribed to Spotify Premium.  When i set the music quality to extreme i only get an option to upgrade to premium(for family). I also cant find the chromecast. It works fine with o...
  • 19pk69
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 login not working

I have been trying to log on to Spotify on my PS4, but it did not take my log-in. After a long time i found out that i needed to use another username and password, so i tryed that and it worked - but not at all either. It accepts my log-in, but it ju...

• Visitor
  • I have been trying to log on to Spotify on my PS4, but it did not take my log-in. After a long time i found out that i needed to use another username and password, so i tryed that and it worked - but...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Yesterday mt account was hacked, I contacted support who reset my account. Now my account has gone back to a free subscription (losing all my downloads). I pay for my subscription on the 16th - yesterday, so now I have to have to pay again to get my ...

• Yesterday mt account was hacked, I contacted support who reset my account. Now my account has gone back to a free subscription (losing all my downloads). I pay for my subscription on the 16th - yeste...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Famille

Bonjour je viens de créer mon compte spotify famille, lorsque j'envoie les invitations à ma famille. ils les reçoivent mais ils ne peuvent pas se connecter. Ils utilisent leur adresse mail sur laquelle j'ai envoyer l'invitation ainsi que le mot de pa...

• Bonjour je viens de créer mon compte spotify famille, lorsque j'envoie les invitations à ma famille. ils les reçoivent mais ils ne peuvent pas se connecter. Ils utilisent leur adresse mail sur laquel...
  • Walcho
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account sbagliato

sono entrata in spotify e il mio account era disconnesso, ho provato a ricollegarmi ma mi appariva che account o password erano errati. Cosi ho cambiato password, ma ricollegandomi non ho trovato il mio account (playlist, abbonamento diversi ad esemp...

• Casual Listener
  • sono entrata in spotify e il mio account era disconnesso, ho provato a ricollegarmi ma mi appariva che account o password erano errati. Cosi ho cambiato password, ma ricollegandomi non ho trovato il ...
  • zellaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked

Mid listening to music, songs will either skip or a completely new unlistenable to playlist starts, as if someone else is logged on. I’ve tried signing out from everywhere. I’ve checked rogue apps aren’t installed. I’ve changed my Facebook password. ...

• Mid listening to music, songs will either skip or a completely new unlistenable to playlist starts, as if someone else is logged on. I’ve tried signing out from everywhere. I’ve checked rogue apps ar...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes