Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Account Missing

Recently, (approximately first/second week of Jan 2018) my husband and I noticed that my Spotify Premium account was non-functional. Up til this point I had been a Premium member for a couple years with no issue. Not only was my Premium deleted but A...

• Visitor
  • Recently, (approximately first/second week of Jan 2018) my husband and I noticed that my Spotify Premium account was non-functional. Up til this point I had been a Premium member for a couple years w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue Changing from Premium to Student Premium

I am trying to switch from a premium subscription to a student premium subscription. I put my credit card info in and it took me to a student verification form. When I put in my name and college into the form it says "a problem has occurred." Is this...

• I am trying to switch from a premium subscription to a student premium subscription. I put my credit card info in and it took me to a student verification form. When I put in my name and college into...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify en el extrangero

hola! tenia mi cuenta spotify, pero me cambie de pais, me mude de chile a nueva zelanda y perdi mi cuenta spotify, necesito recuperarlo por que ahi tengo toda mi musica amada, mi correo de cuenta es (correo enviado por el usuario) y no puedo acceder ...

• hola! tenia mi cuenta spotify, pero me cambie de pais, me mude de chile a nueva zelanda y perdi mi cuenta spotify, necesito recuperarlo por que ahi tengo toda mi musica amada, mi correo de cuenta es ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login does NOT work

My spotify account is created with my Facebook account. I did not want to make a new thread on this topic because I saw there were many already BUT NOTHING WORKED FOR ME. So here I am. I have tried everything. I know for sure my Facebook login is 100...

• My spotify account is created with my Facebook account. I did not want to make a new thread on this topic because I saw there were many already BUT NOTHING WORKED FOR ME. So here I am.    ...
  • alexreasoner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution change country

Hello, I am currently living in Spain (opened my account in the UK) and have attempted to change my country in my account. The dropdown list there is grey and unclickable, even though I am physically in Spain. I also cannot do the second option, even...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I am currently living in Spain (opened my account in the UK) and have attempted to change my country in my account. The dropdown list there is grey and unclickable, even though I...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrade on premium user as student

Hello, a few days ago I wanted to upgrade my acoount to premium. Spotify wanted to check my student mail adress, but i don't have a special E-Mail adress. The university is listed by Spotify. So how can i upgrade my account on Premium for student con...

• Hello,    a few days ago I wanted to upgrade my acoount to premium.    Spotify wanted to check my student mail adress, but i don't have a special E-Mail adress.    ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change the owner name for Family Plan

I accidentally added my husband's name instead of mine for the owner of the Family Plan account. Is there an easy way to change it, or do I need to delete my account and subscribe again?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally added my husband's name instead of mine for the owner of the Family Plan account. Is there an easy way to change it, or do I need to delete my account and subscribe again? 
  • thilko
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Account not registered with my email

I have a premium account and had my account register with my Facebook. I forgot my password to log in, tried resetting it and it gives me a message saying my email isn’t associated with an account. But when I log in with Facebook it works with the sa...

• I have a premium account and had my account register with my Facebook. I forgot my password to log in, tried resetting it and it gives me a message saying my email isn’t associated with an account. B...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! trying to join, says I already belong !

HEy- Spotify says I already bleong, so I asked to set up a differnt passward. I did that and discovered someone has th esame email as I do , but with some capiatl letters in it. I am now joined, with a new password , as a young person from another co...

• HEy- Spotify says I already bleong, so I asked to set up a differnt passward. I did that and discovered someone has th esame email as I do , but with some capiatl letters in it. I am now  joined...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I transfer my playlists from old account to my new account?

Created a new account with my facebook, so my userame is my name. Want to move my playlists from my old to this account. Can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • Created a new account with my facebook, so my userame is my name. Want to move my playlists from my old to this account.    Can anyone help?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being charged, even after canceling premium

I'm still being charged for premium even though I canceled before the renewal date for spotify premium. This seems like a common problem judging by how many search results have this subject heading.

• I'm still being charged for premium even though I canceled before the renewal date for spotify premium.  This seems like a common problem judging by how many search results have this subject hea...
  • pappleg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening simultaneously within the Family Account

The Family Members want to listen to music simultaneously within the Family Account. Is that possible? Can´t find an answer to this simple question.

• The Family Members want to listen to music simultaneously within the Family Account. Is that possible? Can´t find an answer to this simple question.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hack or Bug.. account keeps getting hijacked.

Recently I noticed at work my player would stop playing for no reason, I'd just hit play again and a few seconds later it would just stop again. Finally I noticed on my Android a message saying someone was using my account somewhere else, when I only...

• Recently I noticed at work my player would stop playing for no reason, I'd just hit play again and a few seconds later it would just stop again. Finally I noticed on my Android a message saying someo...
  • Drew29
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution add family members

Hi I'm trying to add family members to my account but even though I have added their email and checked that they are correct. They are not receiving the email to upgrade their account. I have tried to resend and it doesn't work either. sending normal...

• Hi I'm trying to add family members to my account but even though I have added their email and checked that they are correct. They are not receiving the email to upgrade their account. I have tried t...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Thrown out from our family account

Hi, Me and my boyfriend share a family account that I have suddenly been thrown out of (as well as from premium). Payments are being drawn from our bank account and I haven't made any setting changes on Spotify. When signing in to his account it says...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Me and my boyfriend share a family account that I have suddenly been thrown out of (as well as from premium). Payments are being drawn from our bank account and I haven't made any settin...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find a certain profile/account

I can't seem to find one of my other owned Profile/Accounts when I search for it on Spotify. I have used both the digit/letter username and the profile username and it still won't find it. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to find one of my other owned Profile/Accounts when I search for it on Spotify. I have used both the digit/letter username and the profile username and it still won't find it.   P...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Backup mail

I forgot my password to my account so click on "Forgot your username or password?" A then I wrote my username and after it wrote "The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." And that username is correct.

• Casual Listener
  • I forgot my password to my account so click on "Forgot your username or password?" A then I wrote my username and after it wrote "The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify ac...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in

tering user name and password nothing happens. Help!,Aft

• Casual Listener
  • tering user name and password nothing happens. Help!, Aft
  • geordieschall
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family Account - age limit?

Am trying to add my son (currently 12) to my spotify family account but I'm not able to...is there a restriction on the age?

• Casual Listener
  • Am trying to add my son (currently 12) to my spotify family account but I'm not able to...is there a restriction on the age?
  • jlevitt
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I'm abroad

I set up spotify, then we t to Mexico, used it, came back, and my account says I'm still abroad, and all emails are in Spanish

• I set up spotify, then we t to Mexico, used it, came back, and my account says I'm still abroad, and all emails are in Spanish
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes