Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Not able to change password on my account

Noticed today that an iPhone was using my account, and I don't have one, so need to change my password. I can't do it in the app or on the web. Tried multiple browsers. I get a message telling me a field can't be blank, but I do enter the old passwor...

• Noticed today that an iPhone was using my account, and I don't have one, so need to change my password. I can't do it in the app or on the web. Tried multiple browsers. I get a message telling me a f...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Creating a dummy account as a shared roof for family plan?

Hi everybody!As my wife's subscription to spotify via her mobile phone contract has expired, I thought I could add her to mine by turning my spotify account into a family plan. Then I read that in case of any address change in the future, the account...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody! As my wife's subscription to spotify via her mobile phone contract has expired, I thought I could add her to mine by turning my spotify account into a family plan. Then I read tha...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can I merge two accounts in a family plan?

My partner and I each have spotify premium and share a bluetooth speaker which seems to only be able to connect to one spotify account at a time. Would getting a family plan solve this? And if so, would we still be able to have our own playlists and ...

• Casual Listener
  • My partner and I each have spotify premium and share a bluetooth speaker which seems to only be able to connect to one spotify account at a time. Would getting a family plan solve this? And...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add new family members without email account

Hello, I had Premium and now switched to Family to be able to listen to Spotify on different platforms at the same time. I'm logged in on 2 Iphone and 2 Ipad and 1 computer with Premium all under the same user name. How can I switched them all under ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I had Premium and now switched to Family to be able to listen to Spotify on different platforms at the same time. I'm logged in on 2 Iphone and 2 Ipad and 1 computer with Premium all under the...
  • Rosetamore
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing the Country on my account

I lived in greece for 8 months last year (after living in the US my entire life and several years of spotify use) but now my spotify account seems to stuck in greece. Any idea how to change the location tied to my account?

• Casual Listener
  • I lived in greece for 8 months last year (after living in the US my entire life and several years of spotify use) but now my spotify account seems to stuck in greece. Any idea how to change...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on my DENON app with Spotify

Hello I have an spotify account but i logged in via my facebook. And i can't seem to log in on my DENON app with Spotify. What do i have to do ? Cause i really want to play mosic on my stereo.Greetings from Holland (Sorry for the bad english, if i ma...

• Hello I have an spotify account but i logged in via my facebook. And i can't seem to log in on my DENON app with Spotify. What do i have to do ? Cause i really want to play mosic on my stereo. Gre...
  • canjo07
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabled account

I was a premium user and just recently canceled my subscription. Just today it said that my account was disabled. This is making me really **bleep** off because I had about 5 playlists with at least 200 songs. How do I get my account back?

• I was a premium user and just recently canceled my subscription. Just today it said that my account was disabled. This is making me really **bleep** off because I had about 5 playlists with at least ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not available in my country

When I made my account I decided to get a premium account. However, since I am living in Romania, I thought my CC would be declined when creating the account. This was not the case. Skip forward to now, after a year+ of active subscription. I want to...

• Gig Goer
  • When I made my account I decided to get a premium account. However, since I am living in Romania, I thought my CC would be declined when creating the account. This was not the case. Skip forward to n...
  • Xduck
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Scusate ho creato una playlist con i miei brani ma non la riescono a sentire gli altri . Come mai?

Salve a tutti, ho creato la mia playlist con i miei brani ma gli altri non riescono ad ascoltare. Come faccio?

• Salve a tutti, ho creato la mia playlist con i miei brani ma gli altri non riescono ad ascoltare. Come faccio?
  • William_13
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One user - multiple devices

Hey guys, got a problem:At home we have 4 premium users and 2 devices. But only one (always the same since he was the first who connected with the devices) user can see the devices and can play songs on them. How is that possible?I already tried rein...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   got a problem: At home we have 4 premium users and 2 devices. But only one (always the same since he was the first who connected with the devices) user can see the devices and can...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mysterious error - can't connect Spotify to wifi!

Hi! I have Spotify Premium and although I have a functioning wifi, my Spotify can't connect with my wifi. I get the message that I have no Internet connecition - but I do! Everything else connect with my wifi, BUT my Spotify. I have tried connecting ...

• Hi!   I have Spotify Premium and although I have a functioning wifi, my Spotify can't connect with my wifi. I get the message that I have no Internet connecition - but I do! Everything else co...
  • Tj30
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution UNABLE TO CHANGE COUNTRY

HI SPOTIFY,I cant seem to change my country from Australia to Singapore. I was a student in Australia, recently just moved back to Singapore. My sister invited me to join Spotify family but im unable to unless i change my country. Please help, thank ...

• Casual Listener
  • HI SPOTIFY, I cant seem to change my country from Australia to Singapore. I was a student in Australia, recently just moved back to Singapore. My sister invited me to join Spotify family but im un...
  • zhenpt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Block Followers

is there a way i can remove/block a follower from my profile?

• is there a way i can remove/block a follower from my profile?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to be in a Spotify official list??

Hello team, I saw that Spotify has their own list for differents styles of music (indie music,...) How could a band apply to be in a list? Thank you so much in advance Best regards!!

• Music Fan
  • Hello team,   I saw that Spotify has their own list for differents styles of music (indie music,...) How could a band apply to be in a list?    Thank you so much in advance 🙂 &nb...
  • AGarriga
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change password

Hi, I'm trying to change my password but every time I try to do so sporify deletes my entries and says "This should not be blank. This should not be blank" at the top of the form, not allowing me to actually change my password. This has happened for ...

• Hi,   I'm trying to change my password but every time I try to do so sporify deletes my entries and says "This should not be blank. This should not be blank" at the top of the form, not allowi...
  • Floorentom
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m not abroad?!

I’m trying to log into my account but it’s saying Spotify can only be used for 14 days abroad. It was set to USA so I changed it to UK after reading how to do so. It’s still giving me the same message? What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I’m trying to log into my account but it’s saying Spotify can only be used for 14 days abroad. It was set to USA so I changed it to UK after reading how to do so. It’s still giving me the same messag...
  • Katewalsh58
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving hometown

Hello, now I moved my hometown to Japan for studying at university. I trying to change my address but I can't update my country. According to help support I need to update my payment first, but I using PayPal account that I still can use for monthly ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, now I moved my hometown to Japan for studying at university. I trying to change my address but I can't update my country. According to help support I need to update my payment first, but I usi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

everytime I try to log in I get a pop up box saying "you are currently set to offline, Please go online to connect to Spotify" with two push buttons cancel or connect and when I press connect it comes up with the same box again.

• everytime I try to log in I get a pop up box saying "you are currently set to offline, Please go online to connect to Spotify" with two push buttons cancel or connect and when I press connect it come...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login to app Italy.

I have spotify premium via my sprint account. I signed up in the United States but have since moved to Italy. I had to restore my phone and have to relogin to the app but it wont allow me to while im in italy. I have premium and under my account sett...

• I have spotify premium via my sprint account. I signed up in the United States but have since moved to Italy. I had to restore my phone and have to relogin to the app but it wont allow me to while im...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked - now my suggestions are contaminated with Spanish music!

Hi,A couple of months back my account has somehow been hacked. My subscription was changed to family sharing, my profile name was changed to Rodrigo Alexander Montero etc... and all these Spanish sounding playlists were added. I've managed to boot hi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, A couple of months back my account has somehow been hacked. My subscription was changed to family sharing, my profile name was changed to Rodrigo Alexander Montero etc... and all these Spanish s...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes