Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleting spotify

So, I want to get a new Spotify account. However, the one I have was made through Facebook. I tried deleting my Spotify but just so happen the email that's linked to my Spotify account is no longer in use and is from more than 5 years ago and no long...

• So, I want to get a new Spotify account. However, the one I have was made through Facebook. I tried deleting my Spotify but just so happen the email that's linked to my Spotify account is no longer i...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Taras

I want to cancel my account but can't log into it. This is really frustrating, because someone hacked into my account and I can't do anything about it because spotifu support really **bleep**. Please get back to me asap.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my account but can't log into it. This is really frustrating, because someone hacked into my account and I can't do anything about it because spotifu support really **bleep**. Please...
  • Tarasdyatel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to get in to my old (fb linked) account

About 2 years ago I made a new fb account and i lost access to my old spotify account. Is it possible to provide some details and be given a login to access. Got some amazing playlists in there, want them back!!!!!!!! https://open.spotify.com/user/11...

• Visitor
  • About 2 years ago I made a new fb account and i lost access to my old spotify account. Is it possible to provide some details and be given  a login to access. Got some amazing playlists in there...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random person logged into my account and I can’t change password

I usually log through Facebook and someone is using my account and even deleted my playlist. This person changed the email address in the account and also the password. I can still log in thru Facebook but I constantly get cut off on my music due to ...

• I usually log through Facebook and someone is using my account and even deleted my playlist. This person changed the email address in the account and also the password. I can still log in thru Facebo...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! limit to songs in library?

I recently got a notice that I had too many songs saved-- and couldn't save any more. I'm a premium member and had never heard about this limit. Does any know more about this limit? Thanks

• Regular
  • I recently got a notice that I had too many songs saved-- and couldn't save any more. I'm a premium member and had never heard about this limit. Does any know more about this limit? Thanks
  • Zaaahmbeees
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Existe-t-il un groupe en Français ?

Existe-t-il un groupe en Français ?

• Casual Listener
  • Existe-t-il un groupe en Français ?
  • vincent16
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Hacked account Facebook login only

My account has been hacked by someone named ‘Gentian’ Plan was upgraded to family. How can I keep this person out of my acct? Email address has been changed to something that isn’t mine, and I don’t know what my password is, but I am able to log in u...

• My account has been hacked by someone named ‘Gentian’ Plan was upgraded to family. How can I keep this person out of my acct? Email address has been changed to something that isn’t mine, and I don’t ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family

How do I log into family premium plan with my invite code once I have logged into my account?

• How do I log into family premium plan with my invite code once I have logged into my account?
  • OverratedDev
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Living abroad

Hi there,I moved from Australia to London in July and was able to use spotify premium for a few weeks, but after that I got the message 'you can only use spotify abroad for 2 weeks'. I've been paying my subscription, but I'm not able to use my accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I moved from Australia to London in July and was able to use spotify premium for a few weeks, but after that I got the message 'you can only use spotify abroad for 2 weeks'. I've been pa...
  • Clairecav
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost both email AND spotify passwords

Friend of mine has a problem that is described in the topic. She has a spotify account and cant remember the password. That account is linked with gmail that is not her main email so she doesnt remember that password either and the gmail account does...

• Friend of mine has a problem that is described in the topic. She has a spotify account and cant remember the password. That account is linked with gmail that is not her main email so she doesnt remem...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not my Profile

I have been having problems with spotify all day. First it would not let me log in. I would login in it would let me into my account for 2 seconds and then kick me out saying I had the wrong username or password. I reset it and logged in but now none...

• I have been having problems with spotify all day. First it would not let me log in. I would login in it would let me into my account for 2 seconds and then kick me out saying I had the wrong username...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

confusing double spotify account, how do I cancel one

My family messed up by apparently opening two spotify accounts using different user names. We signed up for premium using an account that we have deleted. We now have a new spotify account but when I attempt to sign up for premium on that account it ...

• My family messed up by apparently opening two spotify accounts using different user names. We signed up for premium using an account that we have deleted. We now have a new spotify account but when I...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally started a new Family Premium

Hi, I accidentally started a new Family premium, although I was just supposed to enter my other family's Premium. How can I cancel this asap? Do not want to pay for an extra on my own. /Sandra

• Hi,   I accidentally started a new Family premium, although I was just supposed to enter my other family's Premium. How can I cancel this asap? Do not want to pay for an extra on my own. &nbs...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone I don't know is accessing my spotify account from their gaming console.

Hi support comm, as stated in the title, someone is acessing my spotify account from their PlayStation 4. I did reset my password numerous times now, logged out all my devices via the option in my account settings (which I have read will not log one ...

• Visitor
  • Hi support comm,   as stated in the title, someone is acessing my spotify account from their PlayStation 4. I did reset my password numerous times now, logged out all my devices via the option...
  • AtlantaG
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange log in issue

Hi, I have a strange issue to log in on Spotify. Only on the laptop I use for work.When trying to log in the screen freezes. No error message.When loggin on Spotify webplayer: Log in works, Playlist available --> music doesn't start I have no error m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a strange issue to log in on Spotify. Only on the laptop I use for work. When trying to log in the screen freezes. No error message. When loggin on Spotify webplayer: Log in...
  • johanrutgeerts
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploaded my music to the wrong artist page

My album "Sierra Belle" was released today on Spotify, under my artist name, Zachary Aaron. There is another artist named Zachary Aaron and even though I specified in the process that I am a different artist, my work was uploaded to his artist page. ...

• My album "Sierra Belle" was released today on Spotify, under my artist name, Zachary Aaron.  There is another artist named Zachary Aaron and even though I specified in the process that I am a di...
  • anishkumar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify-student price

Hi! How can i change my spotify premium-account to a student-spotify premium-account? They have taken 9,99€/month from me all fall even i am student and it used to be 4,99€/month. How can i fix my status in my account to be A student? Thanks.

• Hi! How can i change my spotify premium-account to a student-spotify premium-account? They have taken 9,99€/month from me all fall even i am student and it used to be 4,99€/month. How can i fix my st...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium wrong account

Hi everyone, My situation is a little bit complicated. Few years ago I took a free Spotify account,With a Hotmail email. I changed my email and I use a Gmail one. But I forgot I had the Hotmail, so now I have 2 Spotify account. With two different ema...

• Hi everyone,  My situation is a little bit complicated.  Few years ago I took a free Spotify account,With a Hotmail email.  I changed my email and I use a Gmail one. But I forgot I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error code: 404

Hi, Can anyone help me. Im currently unable to log into my account on both my mac and android phone. I just keep getting error 404 come up. It was working a few days ago but not now. Is anyone else having this problem or knows how to solve it. Thank ...

Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 17.18.54.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Can anyone help me. Im currently unable to log into my account on both my mac and android phone. I just keep getting error 404 come up. It was working a few days ago but not now....
  • Ladym1994
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset de senha: conta inativa

reset de senha: Email: < Moderator Snip - removed for security > Problema: O endereco de e-mail que voce forneceu nao esta associado a uma conta ativa do Spotify.

• reset de senha:   Email: < Moderator Snip - removed for security > Problema: O endereco de e-mail que voce forneceu nao esta associado a uma conta ativa do Spotify.  
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes