Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

What happens after expiry of premium account?

What happens to the songs and playlists which i had made when my premium account expires? will i still be able to listen to them offline ?

• What happens to the songs and playlists which i had made when my premium account expires?   will i still be able to listen to them offline ?
  • remyverne
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Account used by someone else

Hi community Today i logged on to my spotify account, only to see my playlists have gone and "recently played" contains artists and song i never heard of.I could see from the devices, that someone was playing the music on his iPhone. How do I recover...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi community   Today i logged on to my spotify account, only to see my playlists have gone and "recently played" contains artists and song i never heard of. I could see from the devices, that...
  • HenrikStevn
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink private profile from artist account

Hi Guys, I linked a long time ago my private profile to my bands artist page. I would really love to undo this since I don't want to use my private account for that anymore and I maybe want to link it to another projekt of mine.I already wrote to the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,  I linked a long time ago my private profile to my bands artist page. I would really love to undo this since I don't want to use my private account for that anymore and I maybe ...
  • belowmemusic
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify in unavailable countries

So I have a question which is not in any of the catogires which were offered to me. I am a student in Germany, but I come from Macedonia. Spotify is not available in Macedonia, but I have download it in Germany. So my question is, can I listen to Spo...

• So I have a question which is not in any of the catogires which were offered to me. I am a student in Germany, but I come from Macedonia. Spotify is not available in Macedonia, but I have download it...
  • Michellefms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Transfer 7 big Playlists

Hey i got 2 accounts, i can access both but one account is empty. the other has the 6 big playlists, how can i transfer all my playlists to my other account quick and easy?

• Hey i got 2 accounts, i can access both but one account is empty. the other has the 6 big playlists, how can i transfer all my playlists to my other account quick and easy?
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account

I need help and frankly i am kinda frustrated.1. I am with Spotify and signed on Premium for the past few years. About 3-4 months back, suddenly my daughters could not access their account. Tried to add them but it keep asking me to verify that they ...

• I need help and frankly i am kinda frustrated. 1. I am with Spotify and signed on Premium for the past few years. About 3-4 months back, suddenly my daughters could not access their account. Tried t...
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing country on account

I am trying to change the country on my account. I am in the country I am trying to change it to and I am not in a vpn but the drop down menu doesn't work?please help I'm logged out on my phone! I have attached a screenshot below.

• Visitor
  • I am trying to change the country on my account. I am in the country I am trying to change it to and I am not in a vpn but the drop down menu doesn't work? please help I'm logged out on my phon...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My library

I just opened Spotify now and went onto my saved songs, but there's nothing there. Somehow they've been deleted. What do I Do?

• Casual Listener
  • I just opened Spotify now and went onto my saved songs, but there's nothing there. Somehow they've been deleted. What do I Do?
  • Khizzar_ahmed
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to account

I cannot login to my account. Spotify does not recognize my account E-mail address. I received an e-mail that my email had been changed but I did not change it. Now I cannot access my account. I have tried the some of the community suggestions and no...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot login to my account.  Spotify does not recognize my account E-mail address. I received an e-mail that my email had been changed but I did not change it.  Now I cannot access my acc...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being bombarded with Facebook notifications

A couple of days ago I noticed someone using my Spotify (someone stopped my music playing and started listening to something else on an unknown device). So I logged out from all devices and changed my password. NowI'm getting constant notifications f...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple of days ago I noticed someone using my Spotify (someone stopped my music playing and started listening to something else on an unknown device). So I logged out from all devices and changed m...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Decemberists concerts at Edgefield

Would love the password to buy tickets in the Spotify pre-sale for the two Decemberists concerts at Edgefield in Troutdale, Oregon, in June 2018. Thanks much!

• Would love the password to buy tickets in the Spotify pre-sale for the two Decemberists concerts at Edgefield in Troutdale, Oregon, in June 2018.  Thanks much!
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charging my card and I don't have premium... please help

Please help. I can not find a contact number for spotify. I have unsubscribed over 6 months ago and I saw today they charged me $10.73. I have no idea how long this has been going on. I do not have a lot of money, please assist and thank you in advan...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help. I can not find a contact number for spotify.  I have unsubscribed over 6 months ago and I saw today they charged me $10.73.   I have no idea how long this has been going o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant connect account with Facebook

Hello, whenever i try to connect the account with my Facebook to change how my account-name appears for friends the website says:"Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." I would still like to connect to Facebook...

• Hello,   whenever i try to connect the account with my Facebook to change how my account-name appears for friends the website says: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again l...
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account

Hi ! I signed up for my Spotify account with Facebook. But what I did with my facebok account was deleted. I have created a new Facebbok account but I want to go in, but I would like to make the other Spotify songs and playlists in my new Spotify acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi ! I signed up for my Spotify account with Facebook. But what I did with my facebok account was deleted. I have created a new Facebbok account but I want to go in, but I would like to make the othe...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no download folder after latest update

after the latest update the „download“ folder (where all my downloads and personal playlists are normally available for offline play) is no longer visible/available in the menu - why? is this a bug or a change in design - if it’s a change in design i...

• Casual Listener
  • after the latest update the „download“ folder (where all my downloads and personal playlists are normally available for offline play) is no longer visible/available in the menu - why? is this a bug o...
  • leejohnston122
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Account vergeten

Beste,ik heb des tijds met de actie van 3 maanden gratis spotify een account gemaakt maar ik ben al die gegevens kwijt voor mij is dat geen probleem alleen nu gaat er elke maand wat afgeschreven worden terwijl ik niet op die account kan.

• Beste, ik heb des tijds met de actie van 3 maanden gratis spotify een account gemaakt maar ik ben al die gegevens kwijt voor mij is dat geen probleem alleen nu gaat er elke maand wat afgeschreven wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Which artist do you want access to?"

Hi, guys. I have a little problem with "Spotify for Artist":I logged in, I followed all the steps Spotify asked me for, but at the question "Which artist do you want access to?", I cannot understand what does it mean with the word "access".I thought ...

• Hi, guys. I have a little problem with "Spotify for Artist": I logged in, I followed all the steps Spotify asked me for, but at the question "Which artist do you want access to?", I cannot understan...
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Log in

Alright so I'm currently asking this question from a seperate account. I cannot log into my other spotify account currently because it continues to tell me that the email I try to log in with is not associated with any existing spotify account, even ...

• Visitor
  • Alright so I'm currently asking this question from a seperate account. I cannot log into my other spotify account currently because it continues to tell me that the email I try to log in with is not ...
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong language in emails from Spotify

For some reason emails that spotify sends me are in Norwegian rather than my preferred language Swedish.I have checked the location and language settings in my profile and in the desktop application and they are both Sweden/Swedish.This must be some ...

• For some reason emails that spotify sends me are in Norwegian rather than my preferred language Swedish. I have checked the location and language settings in my profile and in the desktop applicatio...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Unable to deselect options in Notification Settings on desktop

Just set up a family premium a/c. Using Windows 7 64-bit and both Firefox and Internet Explorer used to test this problem: Notifications settings page is accessible with ALL the notifications selected and I cannot deselect any. Clicking on the green ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just set up a family premium a/c. Using Windows 7 64-bit and both Firefox and Internet Explorer used to test this problem: Notifications settings page is accessible with ALL the notifications selecte...
  • Jinedin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes