Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How can people find me by facebook name?

Hi,I have connected my facebook with spotify, but i still got a username with a lot of numbers. Does anyone know how to change that?

• Hi, I have connected my facebook with spotify, but i still got a username with a lot of numbers. Does anyone know how to change that?
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

somebody is playing music on my account

somebody has logged in to my account and randomly started playing music,i'm sure it's not one of my relatives and i've changed my password and also logged out everybody on my account, but the other device didn't seem to bothered by it and kept playin...

• Casual Listener
  • somebody has logged in to my account and randomly started playing music, i'm sure it's not one of my relatives and i've changed my password and also logged out everybody on my account, but the other...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail in Facebook geaendert- Spotify uebernimmt nicht

Hallo Ich habe vor kurzen meine E-mail Adresse in Facebook geaendert aber leider uebernimmt Spotify das nicht... Unter mein Konto bei Spotify steht immernoch meine alte E-mail Adresse (auf die ich keinen Zugriff mehr habe).Mein Problem ist jetzt, das...

• Hallo 🙂 Ich habe vor kurzen meine E-mail Adresse in Facebook geaendert aber leider uebernimmt Spotify das nicht... Unter mein Konto bei Spotify steht immernoch meine alte E-mail Adresse (auf die ic...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Login failed you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days

What does this mean? I'm not abroad and haven't been abroad, all I did was reset my password, can anyone help

• What does this mean? I'm not abroad and haven't been abroad, all I did was reset my password, can anyone help
  • ShimmerDust
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you merge a Premium account with an already existing Facebook account?

Hi there, I am wondering if Spotify Premium were to be purchased on a newly created Spotify account if that (now Premium) account would be able to be merged with a previously existing Spotify/Facebook account. Thanks!

• Hi there,   I am wondering if Spotify Premium were to be purchased on a newly created Spotify account if that (now Premium) account would be able to be merged with a previously existing Spotif...
  • EddSchlaghecke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in because i made my account overseas.

Made my spotify account when on holiday now I can' use it in my country.

• Made my spotify account when on holiday now I can' use it in my country.
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my old spotify account

So i made a new account and I want to connect it to facebook. How do i delete my previous account?

• So i made a new account and I want to connect it to facebook. How do i delete my previous account?
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Locked

I have bought the Student Premium subscription that includes the hulu, but my account for Spotify is locked, and the email I have used to create this account is no longer existant, so, I am basically just paying for Hulu. Any help?

• I have bought the Student Premium subscription that includes the hulu, but my account for Spotify is locked, and the email I have used to create this account is no longer existant, so, I am basically...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorites list is gone!

Not sure when this happened , but one day I found my favorites list to be gone which is a real shame because I would listen to it regularly and I've been adding songs to it ever since 2013. Is there any way to fix this? T.

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure when this happened , but one day I found my favorites list to be gone which is a real shame because I would listen to it regularly and I've been adding songs to it ever since 2013. Is there ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged by Apple and Spotify

I've had Spotify premium since 22/03/16 and ever since I've been charged $11.99 per month by Spotify and $14.99 per month by Apple. Does anyone know how I can get a refund from Apple? I have tried but they have only refunded me for 2 months and refus...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify premium since 22/03/16 and ever since I've been charged $11.99 per month by Spotify and $14.99 per month by Apple. Does anyone know how I can get a refund from Apple? I have tried bu...
  • mikaelamac98
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account locked out

So accidentally I logged out of Spotify on my phone. I have had the premium service for about 3 months now. The email address that I used to register has since been cancelled due to massive spam and letters from Africa asking for free money. I never ...

• Casual Listener
  • So accidentally I logged out of Spotify on my phone. I have had the premium service for about 3 months now. The email address that I used to register has since been cancelled due to massive spam and ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ASAP

i got trouble with my playlists were suddenly faded after i reset my password and when i signed it in anymore then the account is just turned out like a new account. i thought i didnt try to make a new account instead intentionally only attempted to ...

• i got trouble with my playlists were suddenly faded after i reset my password and when i signed it in anymore then the account is just turned out like a new account. i thought i didnt try to make a n...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify won't recognize my premium account

Whenever I log in to spotify, it says that I have to either update my profile for the country I am in, or upgrade to premium. I updated the country to match my IP, and it wouldn't work. Then, I upgraded to premium, and that doesn't work either. It wo...

• Whenever I log in to spotify, it says that I have to either update my profile for the country I am in, or upgrade to premium.  I updated the country to match my IP, and it wouldn't work.  T...
  • Cranson123
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

About payment slip

What should I do if the payment slip is not displayed?

• Casual Listener
  • What should I do if the payment slip is not displayed?
  • tttti22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I created a new Spotify account and they gave me a username?

Hello, I recently created a new spotify account to purchase Spotify premium. I entered in all my information correctly but for some crazy reason when I chose the username "Triznok", spotify decided to just give me this user instead: r05mgsze3n1mcjd0j...

• Hello, I recently created a new spotify account to purchase Spotify premium. I entered in all my information correctly but for some crazy reason when I chose the username "Triznok", spotify decided t...
  • deeguh
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need Help Finding My Premium Account

Hello, just a few things up front on my situation. I just made this username so I could make a thread here. My problem is that I can't figure out my username/password for the account I had and could log into, with premium, just a few days ago. I logg...

• Regular
  • Hello, just a few things up front on my situation.  I just made this username so I could make a thread here.  My problem is that I can't figure out my username/password for the account I ha...
  • d2004
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium subscription stopped after 2 weeks

Hello, I purchase Spotify Premium, with the new year's promotion, (the 3 months subscription for $0.99), it was working fine but after about two weeks my account become free. - I try to logout and login again in several occasions but it still does no...

• Hello,   I purchase Spotify Premium, with the new year's promotion, (the 3 months subscription for $0.99), it was working fine but after about two weeks my account become free. ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No acces

After getting a new phone i will have no acces to my account to start spotify.I have spotify premium and i am the admin. Tried to get a new passwordBut it does not work.

• Visitor
  • After getting a new phone i will have no acces to my account to start spotify. I have spotify premium and i am the admin. Tried to get a new password But it does not work.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Receiving targeted ads based on wrong location

Hello... Most ads I receive are the more generic national ads but sometimes I recieve ads that seem to be targeted to my location. Problem is, the ads seem to think I live in Raleigh, NC even though I live in Georgia. Can someone tell me why Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello... Most ads I receive are the more generic national ads but sometimes I recieve ads that seem to be targeted to my location. Problem is, the ads seem to think I live in Raleigh, NC even though ...
  • SpotSpot44
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes