Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Stolen accounts

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Found a list of premium accounts, with user names and passwords (SNIPPED) I can't get in touch with support maybe someone here can get it to someone who can have it taken down??

• Casual Listener
  •   Found a list of premium accounts, with user names and passwords (SNIPPED) I can't get in touch with support maybe someone here can get it to someone who can have it taken down??
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change to company name?

Hi, all!Issue: when I login to Spotify with company name and password, my name is displayed instead. How come? I need to have our company name displayed so that our playlists can be shared and found. I have tried to log off an in but no changes. Rega...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, all! Issue: when I login to Spotify with company name and password, my name is displayed instead. How come?   I need to have our company name displayed so that our playlists can be shared...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

payed

hallo, i already payed for my spotify premium and is doesn't work. Does someone know what i can do now??

• hallo, i already payed for my spotify premium and is doesn't work. Does someone know what i can do now??
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with the subscription

I made the student payment of the 49 and the charge was made to my card but in spotify it is not updated and follows my account as if it were free.

• I made the student payment of the 49 and the charge was made to my card but in spotify it is not updated and follows my account as if it were free.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account's been hacked

So I remember resetting my password in early December cause I couldn't login, then a month ago the same problem appeared again. Haven't had the time to get around to finding out what the problem is until now. I saw an email saying that not only my pa...

• So I remember resetting my password in early December cause I couldn't login, then a month ago the same problem appeared again. Haven't had the time to get around to finding out what the problem is u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing profile DISPLAY name, NOT username

Is it possible to change my profile display name from "Ryan" to something else? I don't want to change my username, only my profile display name.

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to change my profile display name from "Ryan" to something else? I don't want to change my username, only my profile display name.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! how to remove my existing phone number and add a new phone number?

ok, i wish to edit/ change the phone number of 0123925532 to another new number. best is remove it. any way to delete or remove it? help please.

• Casual Listener
  •   ok, i wish to edit/ change the phone number of 0123925532 to another new number. best is remove it. any way to delete or remove it? help please.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Account trouble!!

Here’s the problem.. I had made a first account for Spotify through my Facebook account and it is currently running with the Spotify free trial. However I made a second account though a different email and connected this one to my Facebook account in...

• Regular
  • Here’s the problem.. I had made a first account for Spotify through my Facebook account and it is currently running with the Spotify free trial. However I made a second account though a different ema...
  • avahofmann
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium connected to a unknown playstation account

I have a Playstation and can´t link with my Spotify account. Says that i am already the account linked to another playstation network account, but i haven´t... How i can logout of this "fake" "login"? The Playstation Suport says that they can not hav...

• Visitor
  • I have a Playstation and can´t link with my Spotify account. Says that i am already the account linked to another playstation network account, but i haven´t... How i can logout of this...
  • avahofmann
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset my account.

I'm trying to find a way to reset my account, like brand new account. My brother uses it and mess everything up, but it looks like there aren't any ways i can do it myself.

• I'm trying to find a way to reset my account, like brand new account. My brother uses it and mess everything up, but it looks like there aren't any ways i can do it myself.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it psychic?

I didn't have any money in my bank when they tried to bill me, but I do now... will Spotify try and bill me again? Or do I need to pay somewhere?!

• I didn't have any money in my bank when they tried to bill me, but I do now... will Spotify try and bill me again? Or do I need to pay somewhere?!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel account

My friend is trying to cancel her old account, but the email address no longer exists.She has a premium account and can not stop this subscription Spotify, can you help us?

• Casual Listener
  • My friend is trying to cancel her old account, but the email address no longer exists. She has a premium account and can not stop this subscription   Spotify, can you help us?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot e-mail adress in combination with username

I forgot my username in combination with my e-mail. Im paying for my account but I can not use it or stop the payment. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I forgot my username in combination with my e-mail. Im paying for my account but I can not use it or stop the payment. What can I do? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music delete

All my music is deleted. playlists, too. did not go into spotify for more than 14 days, what should I do? can i restore my music? from the site I tried, it does not work.I'm overseas for more than 14 days. cant change country in setting, only denmark

• Casual Listener
  • All my music is deleted. playlists, too. did not go into spotify for more than 14 days, what should I do? can i restore my music? from the site I tried, it does not work. I'm overseas for more than ...
  • Danilka39rus
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I was falsely charged after attempting to sign up for a student membership.

I tried to sign up for a student membership. I gave Spotify my card information, and then was aked to give them information so I could be verified as a student. They couldn't verify me, so I didn't recieve the service, but I was still charged. I need...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to sign up for a student membership. I gave Spotify my card information, and then was aked to give them information so I could be verified as a student. They couldn't verify me, so I didn't r...
  • nuu5r5ipdxb4wxj
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password & can't get in my email i signed up with

help! i forgot my password and I really want to change my password because i have a premium account , but i can't get in the emailaccount i signed up with . What do i do???

• help! i forgot my password and I really want to change my password because i have a premium account , but i can't get in the emailaccount i signed up with . What do i do???
  • avahofmann
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel my premium subscription??

Hi, I cannot see the cancel subscription button under "subscription management"?

• Hi,   I cannot see the cancel subscription button under "subscription management"?
  • melinaestevez19
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me $5.04 for student discount even though I did not receive the premium benefits.

I attempted to subscribe to premium for the student discount so it first asked me to enter my card number. Then it asked about my student information to confirm that I was eligible for the discount. Spotify, however, did not recgnize me as a student ...

• I attempted to subscribe to premium for the student discount so it first asked me to enter my card number. Then it asked about my student information to confirm that I was eligible for the discount. ...
  • missykitty2020
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

error 404

I can't use my spotify account which is very annoying. It is not letting me log in, as it just comes up with this error 404? someone help me?

• I can't use my spotify account which is very annoying. It is not letting me log in, as it just comes up with this error 404? someone help me?
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes