Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Account Compromised (AKA "Hacked")

I am a spotify premium user and for the second time in 6 months I am seeing strange behaviour on my account. My password is changed and I am forced to retrieve it by email, music that i do not listen to is added to my playlist, strange genre suggesti...

• I am a spotify premium user and for the second time in 6 months I am seeing strange behaviour on my account. My password is changed and I am forced to retrieve it by email, music that i do not listen...
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Terms and Conditions

I denied the updated version of the terms and conditons to see what would happen. I soon learned that they would lock my account after 30 days if I do not accept them. I have premium and I do not want to cancel it. I do not want anything to happen to...

• Casual Listener
  • I denied the updated version of the terms and conditons to see what would happen. I soon learned that they would lock my account after 30 days if I do not accept them. I have premium and I do not wan...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Acc Hacked via facebook

I am a premium user and today when I logged into spotify I checked out downloads of several French songs being made by my application on the Iphone, strangely there was a photo of two people and the account name had changed (it was previously my logi...

• I am a premium user and today when I logged into spotify I checked out downloads of several French songs being made by my application on the Iphone, strangely there was a photo of two people and the ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member cant activate premium for family invite

First the error was with the address, and we already corrected it. Now I'm sure the address being entered is correct, I even personally entered the address but still getting an error, though the error is not specific to the address already.

• First the error was with the address, and we already corrected it. Now I'm sure the address being entered is correct, I even personally entered the address but still getting an error, though the...
  • huhuk81
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone made into my account

Hello, my name's Joao Bricki. I've been away from Spotify for quite a while now (last use at around November 2017) and today I decided to use it again, but I've noticed that someone may have got into my account, changing the password and email so I c...

• Hello, my name's Joao Bricki. I've been away from Spotify for quite a while now (last use at around November 2017) and today I decided to use it again, but I've noticed that someone may have got into...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account

Hi,I was listening to some music when suddenly my music stopped playing and I see an unkown device name connected through spotify connect and is listening with my account. The person keeps pausing, taking back control of the music whenever I switch b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was listening to some music when suddenly my music stopped playing and I see an unkown device name connected through spotify connect and is listening with my account. The person keeps pausing,...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked!!!!!

Hey! I noticed a few days ago that my playlists were away from my Spotify and thought they were just a bug or something. Then I noticed that when I logged in to Spotify's website with FB, there was a completely different email address than I have !!!...

• Hey! I noticed a few days ago that my playlists were away from my Spotify and thought they were just a bug or something. Then I noticed that when I logged in to Spotify's website with FB, there was a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Account hacked using PS4

Someone is using my account on a PS4. I want to play Spotify but then it says someone is using on PS4, I never gave my password to anyone. And I do not own a PS4 myself or know anyone who owns a PS4. I changed my password but it would not log people ...

• Someone is using my account on a PS4. I want to play Spotify but then it says someone is using on PS4, I never gave my password to anyone. And I do not own a PS4 myself or know anyone who owns a PS4....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue about the changing the countries

I have a question, recently when I’m using the Spotify, and somehow there is a red bar on the top of the application, and it says update the payments information, and I trying to update the payment with my debit card in United States, the system won’...

• I have a question, recently when I’m using the Spotify, and somehow there is a red bar on the top of the application, and it says update the payments information, and I trying to update the payment w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restore account

I deleted my account but I want it back, what can I do 

• I deleted my account but I want it back, what can I do 
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost premium subscription after facebook merged with email/password account

I first signup with facebook and paid for premium and my profile info is not correct. I follow some guide in community that I should cancel first then logout all. Login with non-facebook account then connect with facebook after it merged. I lost the ...

• I first signup with facebook and paid for premium and my profile info is not correct. I follow some guide in community that I should cancel first then logout all. Login with non-facebook account then...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My spotify thinks im abroad

Hey I changed my location a lot recently but now im in the UK again and I changed it in the site but it still thinks im abroad. I use Galaxy S5 app. Thank you!

• Hey I changed my location a lot recently but now im in the UK again and I changed it in the site but it still thinks im abroad. I use Galaxy S5 app. Thank you!
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email address no longer supported

I'm caught in a loop. Realised i need to change some details in my account. I can't remember my password and so habve been trying to do a reset. Problem is the reset is being sent to a now discontinued email address. Any ideas?

• I'm caught in a loop.  Realised i need to change some details in my account.  I can't remember my password and so habve been trying to do a reset.  Problem is the reset is being sent t...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account details

Unfortunately I made a spotify account a while ago (few years now) and I thought that I don't need to remember the details (because it was free) and I accidentally switched phones, forgetting about this account. Is there a way to search for it withou...

• Casual Listener
  • Unfortunately I made a spotify account a while ago (few years now) and I thought that I don't need to remember the details (because it was free) and I accidentally switched phones, forgetting about t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error 404, can't login on my macbook for about 2 weeks now!

Error 404, can't log in with my MacBook for about 2 weeks now! Paying $10 a month and can't solve this problem so long. Customer service is non-existent.

• Casual Listener
  • Error 404, can't log in with my MacBook for about 2 weeks now!  Paying $10 a month and can't solve this problem so long. Customer service is non-existent. 
  • arthur_fern
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access to my account and I still have the subscribtion

I can't access to my account and I still have the subscribtion and my money keeps getting taken away for free every months I cant login , Its started when I syn my account with facebook which make my account just dissapeared but the subscription is s...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't access to my account and I still have the subscribtion and my money keeps getting taken away for free every months I cant login , Its started when I syn my account with facebook which make my...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Quero excluir minha conta

Gostaria de excluir minha conta free para utilizar facebook na conta premium, está conta esta vinculado no facebook e gostaria de excluir ela para utilizar facebook na conta premium.

• Gostaria de excluir minha conta free para utilizar facebook na conta premium, está conta esta vinculado no facebook e gostaria de excluir ela para utilizar facebook na conta premium.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All saved songs and playlist disappeared after merging account

I realized that I was using a different account after upgraded to premium with one account; therefore, I merged two accounts to one (Spotify userid and facebook login). Now all my saved songs and play lists are gone. Can someone please help? Thank yo...

• I realized that I was using a different account after upgraded to premium with one account; therefore, I merged two accounts to one (Spotify userid and facebook login). Now all my saved songs an...
  • maxsnet
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Redeem Spotify Gift Card!

I have purchased a spotify gift card at Walmart because I want to use it to apply it to my account..I cannot get the card redeemed!! I have gone to the website spotify.com/redeem and put in the code that I had to scratch off on the back of the card a...

• I have purchased a spotify gift card at Walmart because I want to use it to apply it to my account..I cannot get the card redeemed!! I have gone to the website spotify.com/redeem and put in the code ...
  • Runiss77
  • 11 replies
  • 52 likes
  • Gift Card
  • 11 replies
  • 52 likes

Solved!! Can't login via Facebook

A few minutes ago when I opened the Spotify app on my Android device, I have seen that all my lists were gone and my profile picture was changed. After that I immediately logged in to my account on a browser and logged out from all the devices. Then ...

• Casual Listener
  • A few minutes ago when I opened the Spotify app on my Android device, I have seen that all my lists were gone and my profile picture was changed. After that I immediately logged in to my account on a...
  • klisedenolenvar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes