Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium account email "not associated with an active Spotify account?"

Hello, Have never run into this problem before and not sure how to proceed--when I tried to log into my other account (which has Premium) this morning, it gave the error "Login failed--Unable to login, either username or password is incorrect." There...

• Hello,   Have never run into this problem before and not sure how to proceed--when I tried to log into my other account (which has Premium) this morning, it gave the error "Login failed--Unabl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have Premium on my computer but I cant log in on my cell?

I am a Premium Member on my computer, cut I can´t log in to my account on my cell, says username/email or password is incorrect. It doesn´t matter if I use my email, or username, the same happens. Password is correct, I even changed it, tried again a...

• I am a Premium Member on my computer, cut I can´t log in to my account on my cell, says username/email or password is incorrect. It doesn´t matter if I use my email, or username, the same happens. Pa...
  • lucaskarmi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Restore accidentally deleted music from 'Songs'

Today, while cleaning out songs that I don't listen to from my 'Songs' tab, I accidentally deleted every song i've saved from the past few months. I thought there would be a way to simply restore them via an undo button or something similar but I had...

• Today, while cleaning out songs that I don't listen to from my 'Songs' tab, I accidentally deleted every song i've saved from the past few months. I thought there would be a way to simply restore the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 12 month subscription paying for 10 - family

I payed my 12 month subscription Dec 1 2017 using the the offer only pay 10 month. Today I registrered Spotify Family. How does these two price plans relate?

• Gig Goer
  • I payed my 12 month subscription Dec 1 2017 using the the offer only pay 10 month. Today I registrered Spotify Family.   How does these two price plans relate?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't set device password because Spotify can't recognise my email

I have an account that is connected to facebook. I use it on my computer but now i want to use it also on my phone. It wouldn't connect so i found what my username is. However, in order to connect with the username it asks me for a password which i h...

• I have an account that is connected to facebook. I use it on my computer but now i want to use it also on my phone. It wouldn't connect so i found what my username is. However, in order to connect wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining Spotify whilst abroad

Hello everyone! I've set up an account and want to start the free trial of the premium. I'm from the UK, on a U.K phone but currently in Indonesia for a few months. If I try to enter card details to join up for premium it says it's not available in m...

• Hello everyone! I've set up an account and want to start the free trial of the premium. I'm from the UK, on a U.K phone but currently in Indonesia for a few months.   If I try to enter card de...
  • lucaskarmi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my profile got mixed up with someone random

when i login to my spotify and go to my profile i see the name and profile pic of a random person. also, my songs got replaced with some random songs, probably belonging to the person showing up on my account info. i tried logging out and logging bac...

• Visitor
  • when i login to my spotify and go to my profile i see the name and profile pic of a random person. also, my songs got replaced with some random songs, probably belonging to the person showing up on m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t change country in settings

Hi, I am trying to upgrade to a Premium account but am currently in the DR Congo for work. I am Canadian but started this account while overseas so it doesn’t want to accept my Cdn credit card or my postal code and puts my country in a US. When I try...

• Hi, I am trying to upgrade to a Premium account but am currently in the DR Congo for work. I am Canadian but started this account while overseas so it doesn’t want to accept my Cdn credit card or my ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem completing to set up the invites for family subs.

hi guys! I can't seem to complete my registration with the family subscription that was sent over to me, everytime I clicked accept invites and sync/or use my facebook ccount I only see the account preview amd nothing else, supposedly that part is to...

• hi guys! I can't seem to complete my registration with the family subscription that was sent over to me, everytime I clicked accept invites and sync/or use my facebook ccount I only see the acco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a user for a kid (Premium for family)

I have upgraded to the new family plan, I like the idea because my suggestions and playlists were all filled with kids songs.Now I have sent the link you have in the premium for family dashboard to my oldest daughter (11). We wanted to create a user ...

• Regular
  • I have upgraded to the new family plan, I like the idea because my suggestions and playlists were all filled with kids songs. Now I have sent the link you have in the premium for family dashboard to...
  • krigl12
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

premium account for family

I have three other people in my appartement who wants to use my premium account. In the past they were cancelled because I couldnt change my address and my name so the system couldnt find out if we live in the adress.I dont know what to do. Now I can...

• Casual Listener
  • I have three other people in my appartement who wants to use my premium account. In the past they were cancelled because I couldnt change my address and my name so the system couldnt find out if...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Updating Address/Postcode

Hello, I have recently moved homes and my Spotify is showing my old postcode, as I have a family account I need to update this. I have updated my address on facebook as they are linked but it is not updating on my Spotify account. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I have recently moved homes and my Spotify is showing my old postcode, as I have a family account I need to update this.  I have updated my address on facebook as the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy a normal premium subscription

I want to renew my premium subscription but the only option showing up is a family plan which is a little bit more expensive than the regular plan. I can click "check more offers" but the only two other options are a "student plan" and a "yearly subs...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to renew my premium subscription but the only option showing up is a family plan which is a little bit more expensive than the regular plan. I can click "check more offers" but the only two ot...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't acces Spotify for artist

I go to get acces, I log into my account, I select my role and all that stuff until I get to Select Artist. I click on can't find the artist and paste my profile's url and it doesn't let me add the profile! How do I make my profile an artist profile ...

spor.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • I go to get acces, I log into my account, I select my role and all that stuff until I get to Select Artist. I click on can't find the artist and paste my profile's url and it doesn't let me add the p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The postal code you entered was not valid for the selected country.

I am not able to buy a premium account due to this error. I'm also not able to edit the postal code on my account. http://my.jetscreenshot.com/23756/20150306-ib80-59kb

• Music Fan
  • I am not able to buy a premium account due to this error. I'm also not able to edit the postal code on my account.   http://my.jetscreenshot.com/23756/20150306-ib80-59kb
  • TristanMoss
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 33 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! The Your Library is missing

I changed the email of an account I made a while back and confirmed the new email to the old one but when I made a new account with the email from the old account, it wouldn't show the your library. It only lets me make playlists and I can't save any...

• I changed the email of an account I made a while back and confirmed the new email to the old one but when I made a new account with the email from the old account, it wouldn't show the your library. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Customized Covers

Okay, so I doubt I am the only person having this problem. I have looked it up on the forum and people have talked about it. However, the "solutions" have not worked for me. So I have seen many accounts where they have customize covers for their play...

Screenshot 2018-01-06 at 8.54.15 PM.png Screenshot 2018-01-06 at 9.18.53 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I doubt I am the only person having this problem. I have looked it up on the forum and people have talked about it. However, the "solutions" have not worked for me. So I have seen many accou...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Automatically starts Spotify on other devices

I use Spotify at work and use the Spotify Windows Desktop app. The problem is that everytime I play a song, it automatically starts the app on my phone and plays music from there AND from my computer. This is not a question of choosing, it plays musi...

• I use Spotify at work and use the Spotify Windows Desktop app. The problem is that everytime I play a song, it automatically starts the app on my phone and plays music from there AND from my com...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes