Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Do I need a family plan for only 2 users?

I have the premium package with Hulu because I’m a student (best idea ever), I would like to add my mom on my account, with having the hassle that we can’t use the account at the same time. I saw the family plan, I’d still have to pay the 15 dollars ...

• I have the premium package with Hulu because I’m a student (best idea ever), I would like to add my mom on my account, with having the hassle that we can’t use the account at the same time. I saw the...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account showing up wrong music, reset mail links to "send reset email" over and over again

Hello! My son cannot get into his account which is linked to my Family account. For several days he has had trouble with this. At first he thought he'd logged into someone elses account because playlists showed up that he did not create and his own p...

• Hello!   My son cannot get into his account which is linked to my Family account.   For several days he has had trouble with this. At first he thought he'd logged into someone elses acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed my email

I no longer have access to the email address used when i set up my premium subscription. i now cant log back in any ideas? i dont want to create a new account as already paying for the other one and have couple of years of playlists etc set up....

• I no longer have access to the email address used when i set up my premium subscription. i now cant log back in any ideas? i dont want to create a new account as already paying for the other one and ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Email to Cancel Account

I created an account using an email that was eventually deleted. How do I cancel the account? Is there a number I can call?

• I created an account using an email that was eventually deleted.  How do I cancel the account?  Is there a number I can call?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid premium charge. No service.

I have tried countless times to talk to someone. I finally have given up hope in spotify actuall helping me with my problems. I mad a 2 day free trial account and decided to go premium. So I plugged in my card information and the charge went through ...

• Music Fan
  • I have tried countless times to talk to someone. I finally have given up hope in spotify actuall helping me with my problems. I mad a 2 day free trial account and decided to go premium. So I plugged ...
  • Char71
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Two accounts

I seem to have two accounts, not on purpose, one of which is premium, which is automatic on some devices [I-Pod], and one of which is free [which I don't want] which is the default on another device. How can I get rid of the free account and get the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I seem to have two accounts, not on purpose, one of which is premium, which is automatic on some devices [I-Pod], and one of which is free [which I don't want] which is the default on another device....
  • laurent511
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not login

Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium, also got a receipt for the order. Still, I''m not listed as premium member on my Iphone and I cannot use the premium features. What to do? Also, I can not log in from my computer. Nothing happens when I ent...

• Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium, also got a receipt for the order. Still, I''m not listed as premium member on my Iphone and I cannot use the premium features. What to do? &nbsp...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to login from app

New family account added. I am unable to login from phone app. I can login from browser. Unistalled and reinstalled app with no change.

• Casual Listener
  • New family account added. I am unable to login from phone app. I can login from browser. Unistalled and reinstalled app with no change. 
  • mwalke64
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm moving from my previous address and have bought a new Spotify Premium at 1/7/18. But i cant log in. I´m rejected with the message that my sSpotify is used by someone else. Apparently, Spotify think I´m still using my previous address.I have delet...

• I'm moving from my previous address and have bought a new Spotify Premium at 1/7/18. But i cant log in. I´m rejected with the message that my sSpotify is used by someone else. Apparently, Spotify thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error 3 Account log in

Hi, I noticed that in a couple of hours it no longer makes me enter my spotify account, I'm literally going crazy to understand the problem. I tried to reinstall everything, change email and password and anything else, nothing makes me access only fr...

• Hi, I noticed that in a couple of hours it no longer makes me enter my spotify account, I'm literally going crazy to understand the problem. I tried to reinstall everything, change email and password...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error Code: 3 My account is gone!

All of a sudden I had been logged out of my Premium account. As in, I was using it just fine on my phone an hour before it stopped working. I have been a customer for 5 years with zero problems until now. When attempting to log in, it says that my cr...

• All of a sudden I had been logged out of my Premium account. As in, I was using it just fine on my phone an hour before it stopped working. I have been a customer for 5 years with zero problems until...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting Kicked out of my Account - CONSTANTLY!

Hello, I have been having this problem for the last week now. I log into my phone or my computer and start playing then I get kicked saying my account is being used elsewhere. So I then take the following steps;1) LOG OUT EVERYONE via spotify's profi...

• Hello,   I have been having this problem for the last week now.  I log into my phone or my computer and start playing then I get kicked saying my account is being used elsewhere.   ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost account with premium

So i lost my premium account also with facebook and email. I was paying spotify from my mobile number. Got that acc for 3 years any chance to get it back or atleast transfer premium to new account? There is no way i can log in spotify i was logging t...

•    So i lost my premium account also with facebook and email. I was paying spotify from my mobile number. Got that acc for 3 years any chance to get it back or atleast transfer premium to...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email - Facebook

HELP: When I log into Spotify with my Facebook credentials, the email addresses do not match between the two (Facebook & Spotify). The correct email address is in my Facebook account, Spotify has the wrong email address. However when I attempt to cha...

• Casual Listener
  • HELP:  When I log into Spotify with my Facebook credentials, the email addresses do not match between the two (Facebook & Spotify).   The correct email address is in my Faceboo...
  • lamiamurray
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account has been removed with no reason

Hi, i have a premium account and still can use it until 2 days ago. Today, i dont know why it was signed out and i can't log in. I tried to reset password but they said the email i entered was not registered or something. So i create a new account (w...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i have a premium account and still can use it until 2 days ago. Today, i dont know why it was signed out and i can't log in. I tried to reset password but they said the email i entered was not re...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook login

Somehow I cant log in with facebook on my Mac, I just downloaded spotify and wanted to log in but whenever i push the facebook login button, it opens another tab of google chrome and nothing else happens. Anyone else tried something like this?

• Somehow I cant log in with facebook on my Mac, I just downloaded spotify and wanted to log in but whenever i push the facebook login button, it opens another tab of google chrome and nothing else hap...
  • botara
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Log in unavailable

While I was listening to music on the app, it suddenly kicked me out, so I tried logging in again, but it said either my username or password was incorrect. I clicked on the “Forgot my password” button to see if I could log in with a different passwo...

• While I was listening to music on the app, it suddenly kicked me out, so I tried logging in again, but it said either my username or password was incorrect. I clicked on the “Forgot my password” butt...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login!

I'm adding my Facebook username and password and I keep getting an error - it goes into the interface and then goes back to the login screen with an error "this username or password is incorrect (error code: 3). This worked yesterday fine, why wouldn...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm adding my Facebook username and password and I keep getting an error - it goes into the interface and then goes back to the login screen with an error "this username or password is incorrect (err...
  • botara
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aus 2 Accounts EINEN machen???

Ich habe, warum auch immer 2 Accounts/Doppelaccounts! Ich hatte leider fuer den weniger genutzten/falschen und mir nicht richtig gelaeufigen Account "karstensteinke" die Aktion 12 Monate fuer 10 frei geschaltet, da dies nur ueber Web und nicht in der...

• Ich habe, warum auch immer 2 Accounts/Doppelaccounts! Ich hatte leider fuer den weniger genutzten/falschen und mir nicht richtig gelaeufigen Account "karstensteinke" die Aktion 12 Monate fu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not recognizing e-mail

I attempted to log into Spotify (both to the app and the website) with my e-mail and credentials - the error was that the password was incorrect. When I tried to reset the password, it said to login with facebook credentials. However, my facebook cre...

• I attempted to log into Spotify (both to the app and the website) with my e-mail and credentials - the error was that the password was incorrect. When I tried to reset the password, it said to login ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes