Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

can't login

my spotify app has signed out on both my mac and iphone, and wont allow me to log back in: telling me that my password or username is wrong, despite the fact they are not. I know this as i can still long into the spotify website with those detailsPle...

• Casual Listener
  • my spotify app has signed out on both my mac and iphone, and wont allow me to log back in: telling me that my password or username is wrong, despite the fact they are not. I know this as i can still ...
  • tigerana22
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

Hi. I have downloaded android app to my Samsung galaxy. It keeps saying username or password are wrong. Username is email and is correct. Password is correct although I have reset it. That gets me to my account via the email link but on Apple it says...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have downloaded android app to my Samsung galaxy. It keeps saying username or password are wrong. Username is email and is correct. Password is correct although I have reset it. That gets me to...
  • Wallace18
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset

I was logged out of my account and tried several passwords but still couldn't log in. I went through the process to reset my password, and after I did, I still couldn't log in with my new password.

• I was logged out of my account and tried several passwords but still couldn't log in. I went through the process to reset my password, and after I did, I still couldn't log in with my new password.&n...
  • tigerana22
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My apps are not allowing my new password change on my account

I had to change my password. When i did my account will let me sign in however my laptop app and phone app keep saying wrong password. I have reset it three times and I have deleated and reinstalled the apps and restarted the devices. I am about to t...

• Casual Listener
  • I had to change my password. When i did my account will let me sign in however my laptop app and phone app keep saying wrong password. I have reset it three times and I  have deleated and reinst...
  • tigerana22
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging in.

Hello. I recently tried to login on the app but I could not. I know my email and my password but I still could not get in. So I tried resetting my password and "successfuly" did. Went back to the login part and still could not get in. It's weird beca...

• Hello. I recently tried to login on the app but I could not. I know my email and my password but I still could not get in. So I tried resetting my password and "successfuly" did. Went back to the log...
  • tigerana22
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

codigo de error 3

mi correo y mi contrasena es correcta y no puedo entrar en mis dispositivos moviles dice que el nombre o la contrasena no es correcta

• Casual Listener
  • mi correo y mi contrasena es correcta y no puedo entrar en mis dispositivos moviles dice que el nombre o la contrasena no es correcta
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

All playlists gone after upgrading account

I upgraded my daughters account to premium as she is too young to qualify for a student account. Crazy High School kids do not qualify but getting off topic. She has logged in using the proper account but all is gone. Anyone have ideas on what we can...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my daughters account to premium as she is too young to qualify for a student account.  Crazy High School kids do not qualify but getting off topic.  She has logged in using the p...
  • sierrainglis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login failed 'You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 day' even though I am not abroad

I cannot log in to Spotify on my iPhone nor from my second laptop, getting the message Login Failed- You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. I am not abroad, am a premium account holder and my country settings in my profile are correct (the U.S....

• Regular
  • I cannot log in to Spotify on my iPhone nor from my second laptop, getting the message Login Failed- You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days.   I am not abroad, am a premium account holder...
  • luke_rez
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly logged out of account and can no longer log in with my username, lost everything.

I am part of a family plan (which I have checked is NOT cancelled) and have been loving Spotify premium. I created an account with my e-mail and a username (NOT FACEBOOK) and have had NO ISSUES until today. This morning I was suddenly logged out unex...

• I am part of a family plan (which I have checked is NOT cancelled) and have been loving Spotify premium. I created an account with my e-mail and a username (NOT FACEBOOK) and have had NO ISSUES until...
  • ejtristram
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Playlists all gone - one I didn't create

All of my saved playlists are gone, and in their place is one playlist I have never seen before, filled with music I would never save.\Any way to retrieve my playlists. No idea what happened.Yes I have verified the account on multiple devices Thanks ...

• Casual Listener
  • All of my saved playlists are gone, and in their place is one playlist I have never seen before, filled with music I would never save.\ Any way to retrieve my playlists.  No idea what happened....
  • gkyle001
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username or email will not pull up my account

My username danchan56, not the email that’s associated with it will bring up my account. My password is right and yet even when I try password recovery an error says that’s not an active account. I don’t understand how one day I can be perfectly fine...

• My username danchan56, not the email that’s associated with it will bring up my account. My password is right and yet even when I try password recovery an error says that’s not an active account. I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

nao consigo acessar minha conta, meu login e senha estao corretos e nao consigo acessar

me ajudem, nao consigo acessar no app do celular e nem no pc, consigo acessar o site ja redefini senha, ja desinstalei e instalei novamente o app e nao consigo acessar..

• me ajudem, nao consigo acessar no app do celular e nem no pc, consigo acessar o site ja redefini senha, ja desinstalei e instalei novamente o app e nao consigo acessar..
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I moved to France one month ago, now the login is not anymore possible, but I can't change my countr

hello to everyone I'm originally from Germany, but at the moment i'm working temporarly in France. Since two weeks I can not login to my account anymore because I'm in the "wrong country". But unfortunately I can't change my country in the settings. ...

• Casual Listener
  • hello to everyone 🙂   I'm originally from Germany, but at the moment i'm working temporarly in France. Since two weeks I can not login to my account anymore because I'm in the "wrong country"...
  • Andreazz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not Connecting - VPN

Hello I Have been using Spotify since april last year during my work, I´m located on MExico but have tu use a VPN for USA conection. At the beggining I was a free user until December laste year, I decided to try the Premium offer for 3 months, after ...

Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Hello  I Have been using Spotify since april last year during my work, I´m located on MExico but have tu use a VPN for USA conection. At the beggining I was a free user until Decemb...
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Storage settings

I have now switched the storage settings to save to my SD card instead of my internal storage on my phone. I did this both inside the app and via the android app manager. But when I check my storage, it shows that spotify is still on my internal stor...

• I have now switched the storage settings to save to my SD card instead of my internal storage on my phone. I did this both inside the app and via the android app manager. But when I check my storage,...
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP!!! I've paid for a year but can't go online!

I've got my account with a GSM company and they paid for a year. And ı actually have the receipt of that! But somehow i can't access my account. It says Spotify have been paused because we didnt get your last payment!...PLEASE HELP!!

• I've got my account with a GSM company and they paid for a year. And ı actually have the receipt of that! But somehow i can't access my account. It says Spotify have been paused because we didnt get ...
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! account log in

I can log into my spotify account on my computer but my password will not let me log into my spotify app

• I can log into my spotify account on my computer but my password will not let me log into my spotify app  
  • hkncsgnrs
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 3 - NIGHTMARE

Earlier I tried to log in to my spotify account. Came up with error code 3 (logged in but immediately logged out). I know my password but reset it all the same. Error code still happening. On both mobile and computer. Made another account using a dif...

• Casual Listener
  • Earlier I tried to log in to my spotify account. Came up with error code 3 (logged in but immediately logged out). I know my password but reset it all the same. Error code still happening. On both mo...
  • fastkik
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code:3

Hi there, Was just wondering if anyone could help me fix the error 3 issue, I have changed my password but no joy, if anyone has a solution to this please let me know asap

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,  Was just wondering if anyone could help me fix the error 3 issue, I have changed my password but no joy, if anyone has a solution to this please let me know asap 🙂  
  • Derpatttteee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code: 3

Got logged out on my laptop device all of a sudden and cannot log back in. It still works well on my phone device. "Error Code:3" pops up when i attempt to log in with already-reset passwords. Please help thank you!

• Got logged out on my laptop device all of a sudden and cannot log back in. It still works well on my phone device. "Error Code:3" pops up when i attempt to log in with already-reset passwords. Please...
  • kingseyor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes