Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Refund for charged more than student discount.

Hello, I moved from Apple Music to Spotify because I liked the social aspect of Spotify. However, for the past couple months I've been charged $5 extra because I did not "renew" my identity as a student. Will I be able to get a refund for the months ...

• Hello,   I moved from Apple Music to Spotify because I liked the social aspect of Spotify. However, for the past couple months I've been charged $5 extra because I did not "renew" my identity ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Deleted

I deleted my Facebook and now I can’t log into my premium account. I read around that the solution is to just make a new one. I’m okay with that but the problem Is that I can’t figure out how to unsubscribe to my premium. How do I unsubscribe to the ...

• I deleted my Facebook and now I can’t log into my premium account. I read around that the solution is to just make a new one. I’m okay with that but the problem Is that I can’t figure out how to unsu...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked!! HELP!

My account has been hacked! I first got an email saying that I requested to reset my password then another one following this saying my email address has been changed to a completely random address now I cannot log in through my username or reset any...

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been hacked! I first got an email saying that I requested to reset my password then another one following this saying my email address has been changed to a completely random address n...
  • hannahcairns19
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento realizado, mas nao houve a liberacao do premium

Realizei o pagamento de conta anual no valor de 169,00 reais dia 28/12/2017, e ja tem o recibo do pagamento na minha conta do Spotify, mas ate hoje nao houve a liberacao da conta premium, e foi realizado o cancelamento da conta premium! Como proceder...

• Realizei o pagamento de conta anual no valor de 169,00 reais dia 28/12/2017, e ja tem o recibo do pagamento na minha conta do Spotify, mas ate hoje nao houve a liberacao da conta premium, e foi reali...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription update

Hi, today i got a notification when i was trying to listen to music, but it told me to update my premium subscription and when i got home and tried to uodate it, it wouldnt let me saying that there is no spotify in my country, which is not trye since...

• Hi, today i got a notification when i was trying to listen to music, but it told me to update my premium subscription and when i got home and tried to uodate it, it wouldnt let me saying that there i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Serious problem with email address contact on my account

Hi. My spotify account was created with facebook, but has pulled across an old email address which I deleted from Facebook a long time ago. When I try to update the email address in spotify it says I have to go to my facebook account. But the old ema...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. My spotify account was created with facebook, but has pulled across an old email address which I deleted from Facebook a long time ago. When I try to update the email address in spotify it says I...
  • melabee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using my Spotify

Hi, Hoping that someone will have a solution to my problem. Basically ive had someone using my account, no, I have NOT shared any account information such as password etc. I have done everything Ive been able to come up with in order to solve this pr...

• Hi,    Hoping that someone will have a solution to my problem.  Basically ive had someone using my account, no, I have NOT shared any account information such as password etc. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Clarification on why ignore features will not be included, even for premium accounts

Hi Spotify - could you please elaborate on why it was decided to not respect the interest of consumers by adding ignore / blacklist feature for artists or songs? Even for paying accounts?Why are people forced to accept content that they are not inter...

• Hi Spotify - could you please elaborate on why it was decided to not respect the interest of consumers by adding ignore / blacklist feature for artists or songs? Even for paying accounts? Why a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! I've gotten hacked, need help

I just got hacked on my Spotify account and stupid as I was I decided to go an log out from all accounts. The issue is that I didn't have an email assosiated with the account(from what I could tell at least) so I can't retrieve the password and none ...

• Visitor
  • I just got hacked on my Spotify account and stupid as I was I decided to go an log out from all accounts. The issue is that I didn't have an email assosiated with the account(from what I could tell a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi cancion aparece en el perfil de otro artista con mi nombre

Hola tengo un problema esta es mi cuenta de artista:https://open.spotify.com/artist/3ZT1g0t6UlS13H5F84d9asestaverificada y todo, pero subi otras canciones y aparecen en otro perfil con mi mismo nombre pero tiene link de artista diferente alguien me a...

• Hola tengo un problema esta es mi cuenta de artista: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3ZT1g0t6UlS13H5F84d9as estaverificada y todo, pero subi otras canciones y aparecen en otro perfil con mi mismo n...
  • gaoblau
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playing random music on it's own.

I'm really not sure what's going on. The past few weeks I've noticed my music randomly changing late at night. I'll put on something when I go to sleep - sometimes softer music, sometimes rain sounds, etc. When I wake up, my phone (bluetoothed to a h...

• Regular
  • I'm really not sure what's going on.   The past few weeks I've noticed my music randomly changing late at night. I'll put on something when I go to sleep - sometimes softer music, sometimes ra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost premium code

Last year, i've given my girlfriend a premium code as a birthday gift, which i had purchased on the spotify website. She wasn't able to use the code up until now because she did not have acces to a stable internet connection. She had printed her subs...

•   Last year, i've given my girlfriend a premium code as a birthday gift, which i had purchased on the spotify website. She wasn't able to use the code up until now because she did not have acce...
  • astridaaftink
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

charged 9.99 instead of 4.99

Hi, on 6th october you charged me 9.99 for my subscription which is meant to be 4.99 as i have a student account. please can you refund me asap this isn't the first time this has happened. caitlin

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   on 6th october you charged me 9.99 for my subscription which is meant to be 4.99 as i have a student account.   please can you refund me asap this isn't the first time this ha...
  • Mikaila
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

How do I edit my Username

How do I edit my username on Spotify? I made a new account because my first acc was connected with Facebook and that's the only way to log that acc in. Now, this new account is premium and I just want to edit my username because Spotify gave me a ver...

• How do I edit my username on Spotify? I made a new account because my first acc was connected with Facebook and that's the only way to log that acc in. Now, this new account is premium and I just wan...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password trouble after updating pyment

I had to update our payment info recently. The account is active again and working on all other devices but not the main users phone which We used to update the info. We even updated our password which isn't working. So when we click reset password, ...

• I had to update our payment info recently. The account is active again and working on all other devices but not the main users phone which We used to update the info. We even updated our password whi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kann mich mit dem Handy nicht mehr anmelden!

Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit neustem das Problem, dass ich mich nicht mehr mit meinem Handy bei Spotify anmelden kann.Jedes mal wenn ich mich anmelden will, kommt der Hinweis:`Du bist zurzeit offline. Geh online, um eine Verbindung zu Spotify herzus...

• Hallo zusammen,  ich habe seit neustem das Problem, dass ich mich nicht mehr mit meinem Handy bei Spotify anmelden kann. Jedes mal wenn ich mich anmelden will, kommt der Hinweis: `Du bist zur...
  • Bugado
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

I lost money because of Spotify´s mistake and they refuse to help

I received an email from Spotify (hello@spotify.com), informing me which artists are going to give concert in the city where I live (Berlin). On top of the list was a Turkish rock band which I really love, called "Vega", with a banner pic of the lead...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email from Spotify (hello@spotify.com), informing me which artists are going to give concert in the city where I live (Berlin). On top of the list was a Turkish rock band which I really...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium twice on 1 account

On December 15, 2017, Spotify premium was charged.but 3 days later (18.12.2017) Spotify again got premium money from me.Please send me money.

• Regular
  • On December 15, 2017, Spotify premium was charged. but 3 days later (18.12.2017) Spotify again got premium money from me. Please send me money. 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset my password

Hi.I have a premium account with a certain email adress. I would like to reset the password of that account, but i don't receive the email to reset my password. I checked my spam folder but nothing. I would like to know if there is another way to res...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I have a premium account with a certain email adress. I would like to reset the password of that account, but i don't receive the email to reset my password. I checked my spam folder but nothing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium and not able to get into account

I appreciate subscribed for a premium trial, I had to sign into my account again and I forgot in the email in the username I was using. I can't get into the account and I don't want to pay for Premium and I'm not going to use.

• I appreciate subscribed for a premium trial, I had to sign into my account again and I forgot in the email in the username I was using. I can't get into the account and I don't want to pay for Premiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes