Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Password trouble after updating pyment

I had to update our payment info recently. The account is active again and working on all other devices but not the main users phone which We used to update the info. We even updated our password which isn't working. So when we click reset password, ...

• I had to update our payment info recently. The account is active again and working on all other devices but not the main users phone which We used to update the info. We even updated our password whi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kann mich mit dem Handy nicht mehr anmelden!

Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit neustem das Problem, dass ich mich nicht mehr mit meinem Handy bei Spotify anmelden kann.Jedes mal wenn ich mich anmelden will, kommt der Hinweis:`Du bist zurzeit offline. Geh online, um eine Verbindung zu Spotify herzus...

• Hallo zusammen,  ich habe seit neustem das Problem, dass ich mich nicht mehr mit meinem Handy bei Spotify anmelden kann. Jedes mal wenn ich mich anmelden will, kommt der Hinweis: `Du bist zur...
  • Bugado
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

I lost money because of Spotify´s mistake and they refuse to help

I received an email from Spotify (hello@spotify.com), informing me which artists are going to give concert in the city where I live (Berlin). On top of the list was a Turkish rock band which I really love, called "Vega", with a banner pic of the lead...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email from Spotify (hello@spotify.com), informing me which artists are going to give concert in the city where I live (Berlin). On top of the list was a Turkish rock band which I really...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium twice on 1 account

On December 15, 2017, Spotify premium was charged.but 3 days later (18.12.2017) Spotify again got premium money from me.Please send me money.

• Regular
  • On December 15, 2017, Spotify premium was charged. but 3 days later (18.12.2017) Spotify again got premium money from me. Please send me money. 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset my password

Hi.I have a premium account with a certain email adress. I would like to reset the password of that account, but i don't receive the email to reset my password. I checked my spam folder but nothing. I would like to know if there is another way to res...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I have a premium account with a certain email adress. I would like to reset the password of that account, but i don't receive the email to reset my password. I checked my spam folder but nothing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium and not able to get into account

I appreciate subscribed for a premium trial, I had to sign into my account again and I forgot in the email in the username I was using. I can't get into the account and I don't want to pay for Premium and I'm not going to use.

• I appreciate subscribed for a premium trial, I had to sign into my account again and I forgot in the email in the username I was using. I can't get into the account and I don't want to pay for Premiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Premium Acc

I payed for my premium account 4 days ago but I cant do anything with my acc theres always a message that says that i havent payed yet. I contacted the company that menages the Payments and they confirmed my payment. I got the confirmation e-mail as ...

• Casual Listener
  • I payed for my premium account 4 days ago but I cant do anything with my acc theres always a message that says that i havent payed yet. I contacted the company that menages the Payments and they conf...
  • marvinheider
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password and email for premium

I have a free and premium account. I dont remember my password or email I used for premium.I cant access my premium account my user name for premium is Lithiumrap.I want to delete my free account under and add my premium to that email anyone know wh...

• I have a free and premium account. I dont remember my password or email I used for premium.I cant access my premium account my user name for premium is Lithiumrap.I want to delete my free account und...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Since middle of December until today i have been charged 3x $9.99 for my fee n i shouldnt have to

Since THE middle of december until todays date i have paid $9.99 3× and i want to know why and i believe at least one of those payments should b returned or i should b paid up until end of February whatever os easiest for your company to do but i hon...

• Since THE middle of december until todays date i have paid $9.99 3× and i want to know why and i believe at least one of those payments should b returned or i should b paid up until end of February w...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost account

hi ! I did a secundary account with a fake email address, my phone droped in water and now is chaging me the monthly payments for the service, how can I stop the payments if I am not able to log in ???

• hi ! I did a secundary account with a fake email address, my phone droped in water and now is chaging me the monthly payments for the service, how can I stop the payments if I am not able to log in ?...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost all of my playlists

Hello, Recently, I logged into another ipad and i lost all of my playlists on all of my devices. cant seem to figure out why...any ideas

• Hello,   Recently, I logged into another ipad and i lost all of my playlists on all of my devices. cant seem to figure out why...any ideas
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sudden login problem

Hi there, Hope for some help, thanks in advance.The problem I'm experiencing happened suddenly after 3 weeks of not using spotify online (was using offline playlist during that time). I'm a premium user, was away and when I finally got online, the sp...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   Hope for some help, thanks in advance. The problem I'm experiencing happened suddenly after 3 weeks of not using spotify online (was using offline playlist during that time). I'm ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Private playlists showing in public playlists section.

Hi there, I have several playlists which are marked as private showing in my public playlists section. I can't set them to private as they already state that they are private (so the only option available is 'make public'). I've tried deleting some o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have several playlists which are marked as private showing in my public playlists section. I can't set them to private as they already state that they are private (so the only o...
  • patriciap
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    Private playlist
    Public Playlists
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminar Cuenta

Hola, me gustaria saber como eliminar mi cuenta de Spotify para siempre. La cree con facebook. Gracias.

• Hola, me gustaria saber como eliminar mi cuenta de Spotify para siempre. La cree con facebook. Gracias.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email notification language

Hi I am based in Hong Kong and subscribe to Spotify in Hong Kong. The Spotify software lets me set English language but all the email notifications that I receive are in Chinese characters. How can I change the email notification language to English?...

• Hi   I am based in Hong Kong and subscribe to Spotify in Hong Kong. The Spotify software lets me set English language but all the email notifications that I receive are in Chinese characters...
  • HongKong2018
  • 30 replies
  • 41 likes
  • Account
  • 30 replies
  • 41 likes

Spotify family but different country

Hello, I've currently moved to Ireland for my studies, and would like to join a Family Plan for my cousin who is in Malaysia. When I enter the invite code, I get this message: "We couldn't add you to the Family plan as your account needs to be based ...

• Hello,   I've currently moved to Ireland for my studies, and would like to join a Family Plan for my cousin who is in Malaysia. When I enter the invite code, I get this message: "We couldn't a...
  • kkinski
  • Casual Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 37 replies
  • 13 likes

Language change!

I see from the community page that after 4 Years, Spotify are still ignoring the problem of Important messages/updates being sent in the language of the country of residence as opposed to the language the subscriber speaks! Examples are messages in C...

• I see from the community page that after 4 Years, Spotify are still ignoring the problem of Important messages/updates being sent in the language of the country of residence as opposed to the languag...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify artist verification

i am artist on spotify and cant log into my own artist profile i had to make another one with the same name , also my account should be verified , i need help , thank you very much - dylie dollas @dyliedollas

• i am artist on spotify and cant log into my own artist profile i had to make another one with the same name , also my account should be verified , i need help , thank you very much - dylie dollas @dy...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging In While Abroad

I'm currently traveling and the first couple of days Spotify worked fine. However, after a couple of days, I wasn't allowed to log into my account.

• I'm currently traveling and the first couple of days Spotify worked fine. However, after a couple of days, I wasn't allowed to log into my account.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes