Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium working on PS4 but not on my phone

I have a Spotify Premium account on my ps4. I logged out of my Spotify on my phone, and when I tried logging back in, something went very wrong. My ps4 account is still the same, but my account on my phone is connected to Facebook and has none of my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium account on my ps4. I logged out of my Spotify on my phone, and when I tried logging back in, something went very wrong. My ps4 account is still the same, but my account on my...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in reactivates facebook-profile

Hey I deactivted my facebook profile, and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email.When i log in on the spotify app for mac it reactivates my facebook profile, but not if i log in on web player or my phones app. How can i log in on the ...

• Hey   I deactivted my facebook profile, and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email. When i log in on the spotify app for mac it reactivates my facebook profile, but not if i l...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify family plan

I'v been invited to join my dads family plan but every time I try to redeem the code it says that I already have premium (which I don't) or that there was a glich.

• Visitor
  • I'v been invited to join my dads family plan but every time I try to redeem the code it says that I already have premium (which I don't) or that there was a glich.
  • Hemne
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Email

Someone Hacked Into my Spotify Account and the Person Changed the Email and Password , i still Can log in over my Facebook Account but i can‘t change my E-Mail adress in my account. I don‘t want to make a new Account and i need to change the E-Mail. ...

• Someone Hacked Into my Spotify Account and the Person Changed the Email and Password , i still Can log in over my Facebook Account but i can‘t change my E-Mail adress in my account. I don‘t want to m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account ?

I paid but the account was not a premium what is the problem

• Visitor
  • I paid but the account was not a premium what is the problem
  • thom99h
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hi, I wanted to sign up for spotify using my uni email. but somewhere along the line I seem to have duplicated my account and now i have 2 usernames, of which the one it logs in with won't allow me the student discount as it says the account is alrea...

• Hi, I wanted to sign up for spotify using my uni email. but somewhere along the line I seem to have duplicated my account and now i have 2 usernames, of which the one it logs in with won't allow me t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts

I have two accounts one free one premium. I recently changed phones and I can’t access my premium account anymore it only allows my free one and When I try both accounts it still goes to same free one

• I have two accounts one free one premium. I recently changed phones and I can’t access my premium account anymore it only allows my free one and When I try both accounts it still goes to same free one
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

There is no place left in my library

Hi Dear Spotify, I try today to save one more song that i like in my library (not on my phone direclty), but at my big surpise, Spotify show me an error message (in french) : Wahou ! Quelle collection ! Il n'y a plus de place dans "Bibliothèque". Pou...

• Regular
  • Hi Dear Spotify,   I try today to save one more song that i like in my library (not on my phone direclty), but at my big surpise, Spotify show me an error message (in french) :   Wahou ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Major help needed

How would I change account password and email info if I can't remember my password, and I NO longer have access to the email address I originally used for the account?

• How would I change account password and email info if I can't remember my password, and I NO longer have access to the email address I originally used for the account? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked

I just received a notification that the emailadres linked to my spotify account has been changed and now I cant log in again. I am 100% sure I am hacked and am now worried about all the data my Spotify account has about me. I need help ASAP

• Visitor
  • I just received a notification that the emailadres linked to my spotify account has been changed and now I cant log in again. I am 100% sure I am hacked and am now worried about all the data my ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Betaald, maar geen account gekregen

Ik heb € 0,99 betaald, maar geen bevestigings mail gekregen. De volgende dag alles opnieuw gedaan, en weer betaald, waarna het is gelukt. Heb ik nu toch 2 accounts ( en kosten)?

• Ik heb € 0,99 betaald, maar geen bevestigings mail gekregen. De volgende dag alles opnieuw gedaan, en weer betaald, waarna het is gelukt. Heb ik nu toch 2 accounts ( en kosten)?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Username

I have a Premium account (Mrdingi) and when I try to reset my password, I get the following message:"The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account."I am attaching a screenshot showing my paid Spotify username.

• Visitor
  • I have a Premium account (Mrdingi) and when I try to reset my password, I get the following message: "The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." I am attaching a s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will my account still be available when I change from DEUTSCHE TELEKOM to Spotify?

Hi there,since years I am using and paying Spotify over Deutsche Telekom. I want to change this because Deutsche Telekom doesn't offer a Family Account (what I need).When I leave Deutsche Telekom and activate Spotify here directly on Spotify, will al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, since years I am using and paying Spotify over Deutsche Telekom. I want to change this because Deutsche Telekom doesn't offer a Family Account (what I need). When I leave Deutsche Telekom...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved to South America

So 1.5 years ago I moved to Colombia, 15 days later I couldn't use Spotify. Now I'm visiting the UK and I still can't use it. "Enjoying you trip? Tell us where you are." Patronising much? Unhelpful much? Is there anywhere I chose to live in the world...

• Casual Listener
  • So 1.5 years ago I moved to Colombia, 15 days later I couldn't use Spotify. Now I'm visiting the UK and I still can't use it.   "Enjoying you trip? Tell us where you are."   Patronising...
  • mikemhz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change the country and use the gift card

I moved from Poland to Sweden and bought a gift card to pay for Spotify. When I tried to use it it said, that the card comes from a different country, since the country in my profile is Poland. But when I go to account settings I cannot change the co...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved from Poland to Sweden and bought a gift card to pay for Spotify. When I tried to use it it said, that the card comes from a different country, since the country in my profile is Poland. But w...
  • luispbsantos
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to get a new password

My account is four years old and the email adress that i used to create it doesnt work anymore. I dont remember my password to spotify... how can i edit my email without password confirmation? Or do i have to create a new account

• My account is four years old and the email adress that i used to create it doesnt work anymore. I dont remember my password to spotify... how can i edit my email without password confirmation? Or do ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium features not working

Two issues:1. I'm not able to perform unlimited skips (think I can skip about 8 times & then have to wait awhile).2. I can't add songs to queue - when I try the attached message comes up (even when I'm not attached to any devices & just listening thr...

• Two issues: 1. I'm not able to perform unlimited skips (think I can skip about 8 times & then have to wait awhile). 2. I can't add songs to queue - when I try the attached message comes up (eve...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No token to redeem?

Hi. I've just upgraded my Premium account to a Family account. I've invited my kids via their email addresses, but the first thing is that they didn't get these letters. Then I copied the links and sent them via iMess, but when they click these messa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I've just upgraded my Premium account to a Family account. I've invited my kids via their email addresses, but the first thing is that they didn't get these letters. Then I copied the links and s...
  • SK70
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment card

Hei. How can i delete my payment card from account that is registered to another person? Cannot contact that person and bank can not help neither. Please help. Best regsrds.

• Hei. How can i delete my payment card from account that is registered to another person?  Cannot contact that person and bank can not help neither. Please help. Best regsrds.
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts with same email

Hi there!I used to live in Australia but now I live in Spain and I have to change my country settings. However, I've realized that with the same email I can have access to 2 accounts (only by typing two different passwords). The bad thing is that I c...

• Visitor
  • Hi there! I used to live in Australia but now I live in Spain and I have to change my country settings. However, I've realized that with the same email I can have access to 2 accounts (only by typin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes