Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Logged in on Xbox

Hi I must have misspelled my email when I made my Spotify account I’ve been trying to log in on my new phone and I can’t. I’m still logged in on my Xbox is there any way to retrieve my account information?

• Hi I must have misspelled my email when I made my Spotify account I’ve been trying to log in on my new phone and I can’t. I’m still logged in on my Xbox is there any way to retrieve my account inform...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked. Was supposed to hear from "Accounts" team hours ago. Nothing. What now?

@SpotifyCares is no longer responding. No email from Accounts team. User is still in my account actively listening to music and creating playlists (Ricky Martin, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, ugh) despite repeated attempts to log out of all devices and ch...

• Visitor
  • @SpotifyCares is no longer responding. No email from Accounts team. User is still in my account actively listening to music and creating playlists (Ricky Martin, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, ugh) despite...
  • 1andonly_john
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify accounts breached?

See article at http://techcrunch.com/2016/04/25/hundreds-of-spotify-credentials-appear-online-users-report-accounts-hacked-emails-changed/

• Casual Listener
  • See article at http://techcrunch.com/2016/04/25/hundreds-of-spotify-credentials-appear-online-users-report-accounts-hacked-emails-changed/
  • Natey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account was Hacked and Email was Changed on the Account

Hello Spotify Community, I have recently tried logging into my old Premium Spotify account and it didn't work. After I checked my email, I had an email from Spotify saying that the email on my account was changed to joseestrellaalejandro@hotmail.com?...

• Hello Spotify Community,        I have recently tried logging into my old Premium Spotify account and it didn't work. After I checked my email, I had an email from Spotify sayin...
  • Natey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and spotify not syncing information

Anyone out there in the abyss of spotify webhelp know how to get Spotify to sync e-mail addresses with my Facebook account? This is a Facebook created spotify account.In sum: I need Spotify to reflect the same email that is on my Facebook. The one sp...

• Anyone out there in the abyss of spotify webhelp know how to get Spotify to sync e-mail addresses with my Facebook account? This is a Facebook created spotify account. In sum: I need Spotify to refl...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo acceder a mi cuenta

no me permite acceder a mi cuenta por alguna razon, le pongo reestablecer password y tanto mi correo como mi nombre de usuario me dicen que no existen, trato con mi facebook y de igual modo no me lo permite, pero aqui si puedo usarla, hay manera de s...

Screenshot_20171229-130637.png
  • Casual Listener
  • no me permite acceder a mi cuenta por alguna razon, le pongo reestablecer password y tanto mi correo como mi nombre de usuario me dicen que no existen, trato con mi facebook y de igual modo no m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

On the 3 month promo for Premium But want to start a family?

I have switched to the 3 month promo plan for the Premium, But want to start a family plan. Do i loose the current deal if i do so Or do i have to wait till its up then start it? As im am current paying .99 Till March and i dont see a trial Family pl...

• I have switched to the 3 month promo plan for the Premium, But want to start a family plan. Do i loose the current deal if i do so Or do i have to wait till its up then start it?   As im am cu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I Forgot My Password and Email Address

Hi. I'm Yap Yee Jin from Malaysia. Currently I faced issues which is I accidentally log out from this account. (as attached). Inside this account I had created a playlist called Japanese Jam. I total have 2 accounts. Can spotify resend an email to me...

• Hi. I'm Yap Yee Jin from Malaysia. Currently I faced issues which is I accidentally log out from this account.  (as attached). Inside this account I had created a playlist called Japanese Jam. ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enable email registration to Spotify

I have an premium account, i have forgotten my password and the email-adress i used was for my previous work and i dont have acces to thst ensail-adressa ny longer. How can i get access to my account, how can i get a new password in order to change p...

• I have an premium account, i have forgotten my password and the email-adress i used was for my previous work and i dont have acces to thst ensail-adressa ny longer. How can i get access to my account...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot update my account

Spotify automatically logs in at start up. I went to update my account information but when looking at the details I notice an email associated to the account that is not mine. I tried to update it but I do not know the password and am unable to rese...

• Spotify automatically logs in at start up.  I went to update my account information but when looking at the details I notice an email associated to the account that is not mine. I tried to updat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Accounts Created By Different Partnered Sites

My name is hymbeats and somehow through distrobution sites they managed to create a "hymbeats" "hym beats" and "Hymbeats" all with my music but different tracks, how do i merge them all? When i log onto my Spotify App it shows up as "hymbeats" but i ...

• My name is hymbeats and somehow through distrobution sites they managed to create a "hymbeats" "hym beats" and "Hymbeats" all with my music but different tracks, how do i merge them all? When i log o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferir meu login do facebook para e-mail sem perder minhas playlists

I to want my login from facebook to email without losing my playlists.I want to leave facebook because I had several problems, but I do not want to cancel my account and create a new one to not lose access to my playlists that I took a lot of time to...

• Casual Listener
  • I to want  my login from facebook to email without losing my playlists. I want to leave facebook because I had several problems, but I do not want to cancel my account and create a new one &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked - Email Address Changed

Hi,I was in the process of converting my account to a Family Plan and noticed that I've never seen the email address associated with my account, suggesting that I was hacked. I can't change this email address without confirming a password (which I do...

• Hi, I was in the process of converting my account to a Family Plan and noticed that I've never seen the email address associated with my account, suggesting that I was hacked. I can't change this em...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my acount is blocked

I use spotify and i was a premium member who pay 6.99 per month.Yesterday i buy a new phone and i cant use annymore.I resset a password, but its still blocked.I'm Latvian who lives in Belgium, for music i pay from Latvian creditcard.My username is: d...

• Visitor
  • I use spotify and i was a premium member who pay 6.99 per month. Yesterday i buy a new phone and i cant use annymore. I resset a password, but its still blocked. I'm Latvian who lives in Belgium, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in on the MacBook app. The screen never loads.

I logged out of the spotify app and have been unable to access it since. I am running macOS High Sierra 10.13.2. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it just stays on the log in screen. It won't let me connect through facebook eithe...

• I logged out of the spotify app and have been unable to access it since. I am running macOS High Sierra 10.13.2. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it just stays on the log in scr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anmeldung nach Update funktioniert nicht mehr

Leider wurde ich nach einem Update aus meiner Spotify App abgemeldet und kann mich dort nicht mehr anmelden. Ueber die E-Mail Adresse die angegeben ist, habe ich leider seit zwei Jahren keinen Zugriff mehr, deshalb kann ich mein Passwort nicht per E-...

• Leider wurde ich nach einem Update aus meiner Spotify App abgemeldet und kann mich dort nicht mehr anmelden. Ueber die E-Mail Adresse die angegeben ist, habe ich leider seit zwei Jahren keinen Zugrif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has a different country from where I am at

It says I’m at Panama and doesn’t let me change the country. Not even when I rewrite the payments details.

• Casual Listener
  • It says I’m at Panama and doesn’t let me change the country. Not even when I rewrite the payments details.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone use my Spotify

My Spotify connect to device which is I didn't recognize to that Device, even I never log in to that Device, please help. Is this my account has been locked? Or what?

• Visitor
  • My Spotify connect to device which is I didn't recognize to that Device, even I never log in to that Device, please help. Is this my account has been locked? Or what?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months at 99p offer

I recently took the Premium offer for 99p for 3 months. How come now that I am a Premium member I still get the adverts. And when I check my settings it still says free member and is inviting me to get Premium, please advise, many thanks Mike

• I recently took the Premium offer for 99p for 3 months. How come now that I am a Premium member I still get the adverts. And when I check my settings it still says free member and is inviting me to g...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m just trying to cancel a Premium account!!!

I guess I created a separate account from my Facebook account when I got my new iPhone with the username kelceegee and when I try to log on now it doesn’t take my password, it doesn’t send an email to any of my emails so I don’t know what’s going on....

• Casual Listener
  • I guess I created a separate account from my Facebook account when I got my new iPhone with the username kelceegee and when I try to log on now it doesn’t take my password, it doesn’t send an email t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes