Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Wrong username

Hi! I don’t know what’s wrong but I received a Spotify email and it says that my username is just a bunch of numbers and letters. Something like this: 41a3hz6g6t79r2oi9 I didn’t do that and I don’t know how to change it or if it’s suppose to be like ...

• Hi!   I don’t know what’s wrong but I received a Spotify email and it says that my username is just a bunch of numbers and letters.   Something like this: 41a3hz6g6t79r2oi9  ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my account back to UK !

Hi there, My subscription for spotify has been paid and registered to my aus account, however, i'm now back in the UK and have changed my payment card to my UK account but it hasn't let me change my country ! I've upgraded to the family package for a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    My subscription for spotify has been paid and registered to my aus account, however, i'm now back in the UK and have changed my payment card to my UK account but it hasn't le...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist confusion

I created a playlist about 3 months ago on a Spotify account. I made another account not too long ago with a different email address but still kept my old account active. I attempted to follow the playlist from my old account but instead of my old ac...

• I created a playlist about 3 months ago on a Spotify account. I made another account not too long ago with a different email address but still kept my old account active. I attempted to follow the pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Obliged to listen songs which I don't want to listen!

Hi to everyone!! I've a big problem with my Spotify premium account. After every song of a cd/song of a playlist I listen, my Spotify starts playing some songs of a cd by J-Ax and Fedez (Italian artists). Why? It's spam? I think it's not a setting of...

• Hi to everyone!! I've a big problem with my Spotify premium account. After every song of a cd/song of a playlist I listen, my Spotify starts playing some songs of a cd by J-Ax and Fedez (Italian arti...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

fsdfdsf

dfsffff

• Regular
  • dfsffff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no cancel subscription option

Please help me cancel my subscription. there is no cancel subscription option

• Please help me cancel my subscription. there is no cancel subscription option
  • Nothappychap
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What do I need on Spotify to make a playlist as an artist? Not using the personal profile playlists.

What do I need on Spotify to make a playlist as an artist? Not using the personal profile playlists. I want to create a new one, beeing able to change the artwork of the playlist, besides havinf the artist name as the creator of the playlist. Have so...

• What do I need on Spotify to make a playlist as an artist? Not using the personal profile playlists. I want to create a new one, beeing able to change the artwork of the playlist, besides havinf the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't log in on my mac

I can't log in on my mac. The other user on my mac, my son, who shares my spotify account is logged in. Shouldn't we BOTH be able to log in? It tells me I have logged in with Facebook, so I click on that and NOTHING happens.....

• I can't log in on my mac. The other user on my mac, my son, who shares my spotify account is logged in. Shouldn't we BOTH be able to log in? It tells me I have logged in with Facebook, so I click on ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change country won't work

When I try to change the country, I follow the instruction to update the payment methode.Then I change the payment method to PayPal, followed by the selection of the country.I choose Belgium. After changing I receive the message that I use a card tha...

• When I try to change the country, I follow the instruction to update the payment methode. Then I change the payment method  to PayPal, followed by the selection of the country. I choose Belgiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 profielen, 2 betalingen, 1 account

Een ingewikkelde vraag, zo omschrijf ik het. Ik betaal al maanden voor spotify zonder dat ik dat wil. Maar mijn abbonement kan niet worden opgezegd. Als ik inlog met mijn email en mijn eigen wachtwoord komt ik op een het account van mijn stiefvader. ...

• Een ingewikkelde vraag, zo omschrijf ik het. Ik betaal al maanden voor spotify zonder dat ik dat wil. Maar mijn abbonement kan niet worden opgezegd. Als ik inlog met mijn email en mijn eigen wachtwoo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked out of my spotify account.

I was listening to music and suddenly the music cuts out and i see i've been kicked out of my spotify account. Tried to log in again but i was kicked out in under a second. Then it tells me that either the password or email is incorrect. I know thats...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to music and suddenly the music cuts out and i see i've been kicked out of my spotify account. Tried to log in again but i was kicked out in under a second. Then it tells me that eith...
  • Elkku
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family, ma mi viene addebito 9.99E al mese

ciao! ho un problema con il mio account Spotify, nonstante il mio profilo sia associato ad un account family, da settembre mi vengono scalati 9.99E al mese, come se avessi sottoscritto un abbonamento premium.mmi potete aiutare per favore? sono giorni...

• Casual Listener
  • ciao! ho un problema con il mio account Spotify,  nonstante il mio profilo sia associato ad un account family, da settembre mi vengono scalati 9.99E al mese, come se avessi sottoscritto un abbo...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

abonnement family

Bonjour, Je suis dans l'incomprehension totale par rapport a mon abonnement. Voila 2-3 semaines que j'ai pris un abonnement familial avec mon beau frere. Nous avons la meme adresse, je remplis correctement les informations et spotify premium se lance...

• Bonjour,    Je suis dans l'incomprehension totale par rapport a mon abonnement.    Voila 2-3 semaines que j'ai pris un abonnement familial avec mon beau frere. Nous avons la m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium features not working on iPhone

I upgraded to Premium (currently on 30 day trial period, before it will transfer to the paid service), but I can't seem to go back and listen to songs again...? It keeps saying 'You have to upgrade to Premum to unlock this service'. Quite annoying, c...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to Premium (currently on 30 day trial period, before it will transfer to the paid service), but I can't seem to go back and listen to songs again...? It keeps saying 'You have to upgrade t...
  • arlidoginting
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account information won't change.

Hey guys , i've a huge problem. My Spotify account is connected with my Facebook account. I recently changed my Facebook name and mail-adress.When i check my Spotify account information it's still my old name and mail adress. WHY? It's kinnda annoyin...

• Hey guys , i've a huge problem.  My Spotify account is connected with my Facebook account. I recently changed my Facebook name and mail-adress. When i check my Spotify account information it's...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email was changed and wasn’t me

My Spotify premium email address was changed and I didn’t do it. How do I get either my email back or get my billing information off that’s linked to that account? Already used Spotify’s “I STILL NEED HELP” button.

• Visitor
  • My Spotify premium email address was changed and I didn’t do it. How do I get either my email back or get my billing information off that’s linked to that account? Already used Spotify’s “I STILL NEE...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked help

My email has been changed without my doing and i have no access to my account.

• Visitor
  • My email has been changed without my doing and i have no access to my account.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Cancelled (Payment charged)

Hi Spotify, I cancelled my Spotify premium few months back, but Spotify still charged me every month $10.00 from my debit card. Please assist on this matter. Details from bank account statement: Spotify P042384DEA Stockholm 27 Nov 2017 93691851488

• Hi Spotify,   I cancelled my Spotify premium few months back, but Spotify still charged me every month $10.00 from my debit card. Please assist on this matter.  Details from bank account...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay with swedish card in the US

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my account to Premium. I'm currently in the US and are trying to pay with my swedish credit card. It doesn't work because "Spotify is not avaliable in your country". Which isn't true... Will my account work here if I get som...

• Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my account to Premium. I'm currently in the US and are trying to pay with my swedish credit card. It doesn't work because "Spotify is not avaliable in your country". Which i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you delete an account?

Recently I found out that someone created an account with my information and i just want to have everything removed.

• Visitor
  • Recently I found out that someone created an account with my information and i just want to have everything removed.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes