Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Help - Problems with closed e-mail address linked to the account

HelloI've just subscribed a Premium account using my Facebook infos.Everything seemed gone right but, when I went to my account overview page, I can see an old e-mail address of mine I had years ago and closed by now, instead of the right e-mail addr...

• Hello I've just subscribed a Premium account using my Facebook infos. Everything seemed gone right but, when I went to my account overview page, I can see an old e-mail address of mine I had y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscribe to premium from another country

if im travelling abroad,for example my account is philippine,but i want to subscribe to premium when i reach indonesia,does it mean my premium will go back to free again when i go back to the philippine?or it will still be premium even though im payi...

• Casual Listener
  • if im travelling abroad,for example my account is philippine,but i want to subscribe to premium when i reach indonesia,does it mean my premium will go back to free again when i go back to the philipp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Måste jag avsluta min prenumeration för att kunna använda mitt presentkort?

Jag har fått ett presentkort men när jag slår in koden får jag svaret "Premium-koden kan inte användas för ditt konto. Det beror troligtvis på att du har en befintlig Premium-prenumeration som inte kan kombineras med en Premium-kod." Måste jag avslut...

• Jag har fått ett presentkort men när jag slår in koden får jag svaret "Premium-koden kan inte användas för ditt konto. Det beror troligtvis på att du har en befintlig Premium-prenumeration som inte k...
  • erashaf
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My account is linked to a PS4 that is not mine and can't unlink it

Hi! I just noticed that my account is linked to a "PS4-565" that is not mine and can't unlink it. I have tried logging out of all devices and then changing the password but it still appears on the devices list. I have never had a PS4 or logged into o...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I just noticed that my account is linked to a "PS4-565" that is not mine and can't unlink it. I have tried logging out of all devices and then changing the password but it still appears on the de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login and can't reset my Spotify premium

Hello Spotify I'm a spotify premium and spotify family member. For some reason I can't login anymore in to my main admin account and I don't get an email to reset the passwort. My account name is vinceleber. I have the users and passwords of all fami...

• Hello Spotify   I'm a spotify premium and spotify family member. For some reason I can't login anymore in to my main admin account and I don't get an email to reset the passwort. My account na...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Not Activating Despite paying for it TWICE

I'm mildly frustrated. Actually pissed off is a better word. I have tried and tried and tried to reactivate premium not once, but twice after paying for it and not receiving Premium status the first time, I went on to pay for it TWICE and it still ha...

• I'm mildly frustrated. Actually pissed off is a better word. I have tried and tried and tried to reactivate premium not once, but twice after paying for it and not receiving Premium status the first ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium

My daughter upgraded her account to family premium. But each time I attempt to start my account, this site is asking me to input my payment information. How do you start an account under someone else's billing?

• My daughter upgraded her account to family premium.  But each time I attempt to start my account, this site is asking me to input my payment information.  How do you start an account under ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account

How I can delete my spotify aacount when I have logged in with facebook but I have deleted facebook now so it doesn't let me log in anymore??

• Visitor
  • How I can delete my spotify aacount when I have logged in with facebook but I have deleted facebook now so it doesn't let me log in anymore??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Photo changed to someone else's and my playlists gone

It seems that a week ago all my playlists were deleted and replaced by someone else's. I also see that someone else's picture appears on my account. The users I follow and my daily mixes have not changed. I never linked my account to Facebook and it ...

• It seems that a week ago all my playlists were deleted and replaced by someone else's.  I also see that someone else's picture appears on my account.  The users I follow and my daily m...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

probleme activation compte famille

Bonjour,Je possede un compte premium famille.Je viens de lancer une invitation pour que mon fils cree son compte sur notre ipad.L'invitation se creeIl la recoitMais lorsqu'il clique sur "accepter l'invitaiton" depuis le mail genere, c'est un page de ...

• Bonjour, Je possede un compte premium famille. Je viens de lancer une invitation pour que mon fils cree son compte sur notre ipad. L'invitation se cree Il la recoit Mais lorsqu'il clique sur "ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I not able to activate another account under spotify premium?

I signed up another family member under my Spotify Premium account and used the same email address as my own as my daughter does not have her own email account. I received the link to activate the account but when I use my email as the user name (als...

• I signed up another family member under my Spotify Premium account and used the same email address as my own as my daughter does not have her own email account. I received the link to activate the ac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium paused

Ok my premium account has been paused, tried asking for help here + contacted support who just redirected me here + send me an email to upgrade to premium! I have receipts from iTunes to confirm I've paid.Really annoyed I've wasted half my day trying...

• Regular
  • Ok my premium account has been paused, tried asking for help here + contacted support who just redirected me here + send me an email to upgrade to premium! I have receipts from iTunes to confirm I've...
  • Amie4
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

I am a Premium user and since some weeks ago when I try to log in got a message regarding my location. Well the location is the same as ever. How can I solve this, as they keep me charging as Premium and I cannot use it!

• I am a Premium user and since some weeks ago when I try to log in got a message regarding my location. Well the location is the same as ever. How can I solve this, as they keep me charging as Premium...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium: cannot manage my account (blank page)

Hi, I would like to manage the family account but everytime I click on "Premium for Family" tab, I end up with a page half white ( seen screenshot). Any idea why and how I can provide access to other members of my family? It is already 2 weeks that i...

• Hi,   I would like to manage the family account but everytime I click on "Premium for Family" tab, I end up with a page half white ( seen screenshot).   Any idea why and how I can provi...
  • 422gcs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked by a previous user?

Hi! I tried to help my dad make his own spotify account, and I tried several times— I couldn’t log in through facebook or through email. And everytime I tried to sign up it said that the email had been taken. So I tried using the ‘forgot password’ fe...

• Hi!    I tried to help my dad make his own spotify account, and I tried several times— I couldn’t log in through facebook or through email. And everytime I tried to sign up it said that t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Spotify Accounts

I accidentally made two spotify accounts. One is connected to Facebook and one is connected directly with the Spotify acount. Noticing that I have two accounts, I want to try to make my Spotify account connected with Facebook my only Spotify account....

• I accidentally made two spotify accounts. One is connected to Facebook and one is connected directly with the Spotify acount. Noticing that I have two accounts, I want to try to make my Spotify accou...
  • jmolinaaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get an API rate increase?

I have recently used a tool to migrate from Rdio to Spotify. Unfortunately the tool imported only the first song in each album to my library. Since I am a developer, I have written a simple programe that queries all of my saved songs, checks to see i...

• Regular
  • I have recently used a tool to migrate from Rdio to Spotify.  Unfortunately the tool imported only the first song in each album to my library.  Since I am a developer, I have written a simp...
  • Chrisp5000
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

username memory

how do you make spotify stop remembering your username

• how do you make spotify stop remembering your username
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Odeme sorunu

Premium almak icin kredi karti numarasini girdim. telefonuma kredi kartimdan 3,64 USD kesildigine dair mesaj aldim fakat spotify sitesinde odeme sorunu yazdi su an premium gorunmuyorum ama odemem yapildi?

• Visitor
  • Premium almak icin kredi karti numarasini girdim. telefonuma kredi kartimdan  3,64 USD kesildigine  dair mesaj aldim  fakat spotify sitesinde odeme sorunu yazdi su an premium gorunmuyo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Email will not change

When I log into spotify through Facebook, it shows my school email rather than my personal Gmail. I tried changing the email, but it says there is an account under my personal Gmail. So when I try to change my password for that email, it says it is c...

• Casual Listener
  • When I log into spotify through Facebook, it shows my school email rather than my personal Gmail. I tried changing the email, but it says there is an account under my personal Gmail. So&nbs...
  • charliedisturco
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes