Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

LAOS - unable to log onto my premium account

Hi, i'm currently travelling through Laos and accidentely threw the spotify app off my phone. I was able to re- install the app but cannot log onto my premium account. When I click on log in, nothing happens. I've tried downloading it twice already w...

• Hi,   i'm currently travelling through Laos and accidentely threw the spotify app off my phone. I was able to re- install the app but cannot log onto my premium account. When I click on log in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to avail of Spotify premium $99/year promo if I have an existing premium subscription?

There is an ongoing $99/year promo for Spotify in Singapore but my ongoing premium subscription just refreshed. Im interested to avail the $99 promo but not sure how it will work with my existing subscription. Please help. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • There is an ongoing $99/year promo for Spotify in Singapore but my ongoing premium subscription just refreshed. Im interested to avail the $99 promo but not sure how it will work with my existing sub...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Purchased $99 yearly plan but still shows $9.99 will be charged next week

I bought the $99 yearly plan but the site still says it will charge $9.99 next week under my old monthly subscription. Is the site going to charge me twice??

• I bought the $99 yearly plan but the site still says it will charge $9.99 next week under my old monthly subscription.     Is the site going to charge me twice??
  • DOWS3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant remember my password and my email is so old that it has been deleted.

like the title says. i cant accses the email my account is linked to, so i can't reset my password. For now I have linked the account to my facebook but i want to use it normaly.

• like the title says. i cant accses the email my account is linked to, so i can't reset my password. For now I have linked the account to my facebook but i want to use it normaly. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to log in daughter on family account

I’ve just added in family account and sent my daughter an invite. When she accepts it it is logging in under my name not hers and will allow her to make account changes...please help

• I’ve just added in family account and sent my daughter an invite. When she accepts it it is logging in under my name not hers and will allow her to make account changes...please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in?

Spotify won't let me log in - but it's not about my username and password. Instead, when I try to log in I get a popup saying "Login failed - You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days." I'm so confused about what this means? I haven't been abroad a...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify won't let me log in - but it's not about my username and password. Instead, when I try to log in I get a popup saying "Login failed - You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days." I'm so conf...
  • mayaaaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Familial premium account urgent help

Hello Sorry for this kind of "urgent" title. It is actually urgent problem.One of my family members wanted me to add me to my family list from the world. And as he is not familiar with keeping the password, we lost everything. Well, I would just want...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   Sorry for this kind of "urgent" title. It is actually urgent problem. One of my family members wanted me to add me to my family list from the world. And as he is not familiar with kee...
  • Duuue
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Temporary Error

Hey,I'm trying to connect my Spotify account to my Facebook via my account profile, but everytime I try to access 'Connect to Facebook', red text appears telling me there's a temporary error. I've tried on numerous occasions on different days and dif...

• Hey, I'm trying to connect my Spotify account to my Facebook via my account profile, but everytime I try to access 'Connect to Facebook', red text appears telling me there's a temporary error. I've ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Login

i can't log into my account,it keeps saying that I'm offline and to go online but I can't change it unless I'm logged in

• i can't log into my account,it keeps saying that I'm offline and to go online but I can't change it unless I'm logged in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my account

I log in to spotify via facebook log in. There is someone using my account as the other person kept switching device and songs. The email showing on the profile is not mine but someone else's. When I try to change it and put in my password, it tells ...

• I log in to spotify via facebook log in. There is someone using my account as the other person kept switching device and songs. The email showing on the profile is not mine but someone else's.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot email and password

i forgot what email address i used and so as my password. i can only remember my username. i tried checking my 2 emails.. but im not sure if i have deleted any spotify emails or i did not receive any at all with my 2 emails. but i paid for 1 or 2 mon...

• i forgot what email address i used and so as my password. i can only remember my username. i tried checking my 2 emails.. but im not sure if i have deleted any spotify emails or i did not receive any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on israel

hi, im from israel and i love spotify!israei songs have miliions of downloads in spotify and still spotify is not available here.please make it availabe!peace from israel

• hi, im from israel and i love spotify! israei songs have miliions of downloads in spotify and still spotify is not available here. please make it availabe! peace from israel 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset account

Hi everybody, Is it possible to start with a clean slate and reset all your Spotify settings? My girlfriend also used my account and thus my Discover Weekly and other playlists are filled with music I don't like. I want to keep my account but just re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody,   Is it possible to start with a clean slate and reset all your Spotify settings? My girlfriend also used my account and thus my Discover Weekly and other playlists are filled wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account introvabile

Ho attivato la promozione di 3 mesi al costo di 0.99€, con un account diverso da questo. Ma ho perso le credenziali di accesso compresa l'e-mail, e nella ricerca tra le e-mail in tutte le mie caselle di posta non riesco a trovare la fattura emessa da...

• Ho attivato la promozione di 3 mesi al costo di 0.99€, con un account diverso da questo. Ma ho perso le credenziali di accesso compresa l'e-mail, e nella ricerca tra le e-mail in tutte le mie ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We pay to much

Hi. It seende that we are paying 99 SEK to much for Spotify every month, and that we have been doing so for 12 months. 12 months ago we switched from having two accounts in the family to “Spotify Family”. What to do now? On top of that my wife’s and ...

• Hi.    It seende that we are paying 99 SEK to much for Spotify every month, and that we have been doing so for 12 months. 12 months ago we switched from having two accounts in the family ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

COBRO DE SPOTIFY PREMIUN DOS VECES

Buenos días He realizado el pago del servicio de 3 meses de Spotify Premium por 0.99 € con mi tarjeta de crédito dos veces (me daba error al registrarme y aún tras haber hecho los pagos continuaba con la versión de Spotify Free), pero ha debido haber...

• Buenos días  He realizado el pago del servicio de 3 meses de Spotify Premium por 0.99 € con mi tarjeta de crédito dos veces (me daba error al registrarme y aún tras haber hecho los pagos contin...
  • Rbrt10
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically switched from Premium to Family , now being billed $14.99 instead of $9.99

Why would my premium subscription automatically switch to a family subscription? I got a random email after looking back around 1 month ago that says "Welcome to Spotify Family" . Now I'm getting billed $14.99 a month instead of $9.99. Does anyone kn...

• Why would my premium subscription automatically switch to a family subscription?  I got a random email after looking back around 1 month ago that says "Welcome to Spotify Family" .  Now I'm...
  • johnsibly
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Someone else is using my spotify

I logged on the spotify today and someone else's name and picture is on my account. As well as a whole bunch of music i don't listen to. I changed my password already but I want to change my name and picture.

• I logged on the spotify today and someone else's name and picture is on my account. As well as a whole bunch of music i don't listen to. I changed my password already but I want to change my name and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i paid for the new 0.99 cents offer for 3 months didn't get it

Paid for the 3 months 99 cents offer but I haven't gotten premium tried all recommended solutions I checked my bank account and it went through checked all my emails to make sure it wasn't a 2nd account/email as well. Help?

• Paid for the 3 months 99 cents offer but I haven't gotten premium tried all recommended solutions I checked my bank account and it went through checked all my emails to make sure it wasn't a 2nd acco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes