Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

bose soundtouch - Family Suscripcion

bose soundtouch - Family Suscripcion

I had a premium account and I had no problems playing my music on my player bose soundtouch30. Now I made an upgrade to a family subscription, can not play music in the soundtouch, you are asking me a premium account, family subscription are premium accounts? if the problem is family suscrupcion, please confirm this, to lower premium account.

Captura.JPG
Captura1.JPG
8 Replies

@carlosgnr

Yes, all accounts that are part of your Family Plan are Premium.

Double check the status of the subscription of the account your are trying to use in your device by logging in to the website with that username / password here:

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi

I'm having exactly the same issue. On twitter I found some other users with the same problem. Premium account (verified), plays fine on iphone, ipad, desktop computer, etc, but not in Bose Soundtouch. 

On Bose app says I need premium account, but like yours, mine is premium. 

Funny thing: wont let me use playlists or presets, but it will play the songs under "my songs". Hope it gets fixed soon....

Btw, i tried it with two different spotify accounts (both premium) and two bose soundtouch systems, one 10 and one 20. No luck.... 😞

Just emailed customer support, something's probably up with spotify, it has been working fine on my soundtouch 30 until yesterday. Now I keep getting requires premium message after endlessly trying to reset and re-add the spotify service. Spotify connect on other devices works fine i.e. laptop/iphone

I ran into the same problem, please solve this or i will cancel my subscription, theres no point in having an account that wont be able to playback on external devices.

Does anybody has a solution for this prob?

Soundtouch 30 + family premium (not so premium)

It should be working now. Mine is. Check your username and password.

Hey @arcodi,

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I´ve the same problem.

Suggested posts