Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

bug or hacked account

bug or hacked account

There is an annoying bug with my account,

playlists of "erindavis23" can be found almost daily in my "Recently Played" feed, but I have NEVER played one of them.
Even if Spotify hasn't been used for several days, playlists of "erindavis23" can be found in "Recently Played" 
I already logged off from all devices and changed the password, so it is unlikely that someone has taken possession of my account, rather there is some kind of bug.

Also I have never played one of the songs that can be found in said playlists..

4 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

I'd recommend taking a look at this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/privacy/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Already did everything as in the article (logging off from every device and changing password).. didn't solve the issue..

Thanks for letting me know.

In that case, I'd recommend reaching out to Support again so they can secure your account one more time.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I Have the same problem. The "erindavis23" playlist keeps reappearing. I've change my password and reset all devices as stated.

This is a bug that many users are experiencing in this thread some way or another and needs to be addressed by Spotify!

Suggested posts