Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cambio primum a familiar

Solved!

cambio primum a familiar

Hola.

Acabo de pagar la cuota (ayer) premium pero me gustaría pasar al modo Familia, ¿el cobro sería sólo del lo que falta  o tendría que pagar la cuenta completa?

Gracias.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @cpinilla,

That's what I said in my first reply - when you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, any remaining time you've already paid for is converted into a Premium for Family subscription. This can bring your next payment date forward.

My suggestion then is that you check your subscription page and upgrade to Family Plan a couple of days before your next billing date, so that you don't lose your regular Premium days 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hola @cpinilla

Cuando pasas de una suscripción Premium estándar al Plan Familiar Premium, el tiempo restante que ya has pagado se usará para la suscripción al Plan Familiar Premium. Esto podría adelantar tu próximo pago. (Consulta tu página de suscripción).

BittencourtSpotify Star

Muchas gracias, pero no me queda claro cuanto sería la cuota y cuándo tendría que pagarla.

Gracias.

@cpinilla,

It depends on where you live. Just visit www.spotify.com and you'll see the price in your country.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Thank you so much for the reply.

I'm going to try to explain it better, because I think we are missunderstunding.

Two days ago I have bought my spotify premium account (9,99€), but now I would like to switch to Family premium account (14,99€), and I would like to know how much is it.

I mean, if I want to upgrade my account that I have already paid, does Spotify balance the cost for that month, or I would have to pay Family suscription totally.

Best regards.

Marked as solution

Hey @cpinilla,

That's what I said in my first reply - when you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, any remaining time you've already paid for is converted into a Premium for Family subscription. This can bring your next payment date forward.

My suggestion then is that you check your subscription page and upgrade to Family Plan a couple of days before your next billing date, so that you don't lose your regular Premium days 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

Hello!

Now it is totally clear! or I think that.

Thank you very much.

Great, you're welcome @cpinilla!

Please don't forget to add likes and Accept As Solution 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts