Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 11)

My Question or Issue

I recently deleted my facebook which i used as login info to my spotify.I lost my music when i created a new account so i was wondering you guys could transfer the data to my new account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! I'm so glad you asked!

Currently, there is no definite way you can transfer music or playlists from one account to another. 

However, there are some tricks that ultimately accomplish the same goal.

On your old account, you can share your playlist with your new account, so you will be able to access all your old favorite songs. 

But, if you make your playlist collaborative, your new account will be able to edit and add new songs to the playlist.

Making your playlist collaborative would be essentially transferring your music from one account to another.

I hope this was helpful! Let me know how it goes!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi! I'm so glad you asked!

Currently, there is no definite way you can transfer music or playlists from one account to another. 

However, there are some tricks that ultimately accomplish the same goal.

On your old account, you can share your playlist with your new account, so you will be able to access all your old favorite songs. 

But, if you make your playlist collaborative, your new account will be able to edit and add new songs to the playlist.

Making your playlist collaborative would be essentially transferring your music from one account to another.

I hope this was helpful! Let me know how it goes!

Suggested posts