Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't access my account & lost all music

Solved!

can't access my account & lost all music

Hi,

Here's the situation: I deleted an e-mail account before I remembered to change the address in my Spotify profile. Then I noticed I have forgotten my Spotify password. Therefore, if I request a new password, I can't read the e-mail Spotify sends me. It doesn't really matter because it was a free account so I just created another one. However, now I have lost all my favorite music. I remember creating a playlist (probably called 'suttuinen faves' or 'faves') and I though it was public but now I don't seem to find it. I don't need that previous account (with user name suttuinen) but I would very much like to find that playlist so that I can easily find all my favorite songs. Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@suttt wrote:

Awesome, thank you so much! 🙂

No worries!

For everyone else, all I did was go to their profile by typing spotify:user:<their username> into the search box. This allowed me to view their public playlists. I found the relevant one, copied the playlist URL, and pasted it into a post 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Marked as solution

@suttt wrote:

No worries!

For everyone else, all I did was go to their profile by typing spotify:user:<their username> into the search box. This allowed me to view their public playlists. I found the relevant one, copied the playlist URL, and pasted it into a post 🙂

Liam

Suggested posts