Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't access my playlists.

can't access my playlists.

I created a new account from my profile on my ex husbands account. I did the 30 day premium trial and subscribed 6 months ago. I tried to log into my account on my computer, but none of my playlists were showing on my new account. It doesnt show any of my subscription information on my profile and I cannot unlink it from my facebook. Now I have been logged out of my account on my phone as well so I cannot access my playlists from anywhere. How do I fix this problem so I can get my plalists back?!

1 Reply

Hey @annakate89,

Normally this happens when a duplicate account exists, one with a Spotify username / password and one with your Facebook details.

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase? In it, it shows your Spotify username:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use it to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features. If you see a random number, that's your actual Spotify username, which was assigned automatically to you when you created your account through Facebook. If you see it in your receipt, you need to login with your Facebook details.

More information can be found here.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts