Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't add family member

can't add family member

I want to add an extra family member in my account. I see below screenshot but when i clicik nothing happens. I am on chrome on web not mobile.
Okay I can't add pictures, so I see a cirlce with a + sign, assuming that means I can add another family member. If I click on the other option to add member it's just some general info. If I click on already family members then i can remove them so that works. But new one doesnt work
7 Replies

Hi @qliphoth

This article may help.

Keep in mind that only a family plan only supports up to 6 users.

Hi. 

That is exactly what I did. So I see I added 5 members so I can add the 6th. But when I click on the circle with the plus sign nothing happens. 

Hi there @qliphoth,

Thanks for reaching out. The page found in the article sent by @kaworu_bloodpaw should also give you the option to just copy the invite link. That way you can send it however you like. Does the invite work this way? If not, please try one more time to send us some screenshots of what you see on your end and the exact error the member sees. That would greatly help us investigate this.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

1676134306233.png

This is how it looks. As you can see I van add one more person but it doesn't do anything. I also try desktop, laptop.  

Hi there,

Thanks for the post.

Can you try opening your Account page in an incognito browser window on your PC. This will avoid issues possibly caused by corrupted browser cache and cookies. 

After that open the Family Tab and check if you can see the Invitation Code anywhere. You can copy this and send it over to your family member via another messaging app.

Let us know if that worked.

AlexModerator

Hi Alex,

Still same, I don't see an invite link and still cannot add a new member. I tried different browsers with the same result in incognito.

Cheers.

Hi @qliphoth 

Thanks for the info. Could you please make a video of what happens when you press the invite button? That would greatly help us to investigate.

Thanks in advance.

JoanModerator

Suggested posts