Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't change country and payment method on my account

can't change country and payment method on my account

I am a paying subscriber (unlimited). I opened the occount in Spain and now have moved to the US. I want to update my country and payment methods. I update the zip code on my profile and the country option on the bottom right of the screen. When I want to update the country on the payment method page, I type the zip code that matches the card, and get a note saying this zip code i entered is not valid for the selected country. Please help resolving this!

Thank you.

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try using the link below and see if that will allow you to make the change? 

https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/change-payment/#change-country

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter, this is how I have been trying to change countries and payment method. I keep getting the message about the postal code not being valid. I know for sure it's a vaild code for MA.

Thank you.

In that case I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further in getting this changed manually. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Thank you Peter,

I did get in touch with costumer service and only got a non-reply email asking me to evaluate their help..which I never got...I'll try again see if I get lucky. Thank you.

Strange, did you not get another automated reply when you submitted with a case number in it? Be sure to check your spam/junk folders.

If you did, post that number here and I will see if I can get someone from the community team to chase it up for you. 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts