Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't change country

can't change country

Hi,

i'm from Germany but in my Spotify profile the country is set to US and i can't change it.

Need advice and help, thanks.

9 Replies

if you are in another country the website/app should automatically detect your location, head on over to https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/ click edit profile and there should give you an option to change country

already tried, the drop down menu is greyed out 😞

I have the SAME problem.  I live in Canada and when I use your link my ONLY choice is US.  Shouldn't you be able to see my country when I first installed instead of waiting 14 days to tell me??  There has to be an EASIER way to change my country.

You have received a private message in the Spotify Community!

As a result of your contributions to the community you have earned a new rank.

Great now can you please CHANGE my country to (Dominion of ) CANADA.  I'll then give you a new rank LOL 🙂

As a result of your contributions to the community you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Music Lover.

Great.  But CANADA is not the 51st STATE. 😞

As a result of your contributions to the community you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Gig Goer.

You guys spend alot of time giving me medals!!  Spend the time getting me back to CANADA 🙂

As a result of your contributions to the community you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Concert Regular

I Give UP.

anybody ? Support ?

Even though it's been a while, I'm linking this thread here that can prove helpful to people who may have the same issue!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts