Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't find MANAGE link in account page

can't find MANAGE link in account page

I'm trying to invite someone to join my spotify account, and i'm following these instructions below.  But when i go to my account page, I don't have a link to click MANAGE.  Can someone please help?  Thanks   To Invite a member:

Only the administrator of the plan is able to invite a member.

1. To invite someone to join one of the allotted subaccounts in your plan, go to the account page.
  2. Click MANAGE.
  3. Click on an available Empty Slot.
  4. Click INVITE MEMBER BY LINK or enter the e-mail of the person you want to invite. Click SEND INVITE.
13 Replies

Are you sure you have a Spotify Family Subscription?

I just signed up for a family subscription. I already had a regular subscription, but I re-signed up as a family subscription so I can add a family member.

I just signed up for a family subscription. I already had a regular (paid) subscription, but I re-signed up as a family subscription so I can add a family membe

Untitled.png

Got your issue fixed?

No I didn't get the issue fixed. When I click subscription, there isn't anywhere to click Manage.

Can you try with a different web browser and clear your cache. Also try in Incognito Mode.

I tried in safari and chrome ingocnito, no luck. I'm in Canada - maybe it doesn't work in Canada?

Unfortunately, the family plan is not yet available in Canada. It will be in the future, but Spotify hasn't given any ETA on when it might happen.

In the meantime you can check out this thread below, Spotify might post some updates there.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Family-plan-subscription-for-Canada...

OK, so that's why it doesn't work, because i'm in Canada.

But now I have another problem. When I tried to sign up for the family
plan, it asked for my credit card again. I just looked on my credit
card statement, and I was charged $125.87(Canadian) on May 14, even
though I had already paid for a full subscription a few months ago. I
need the $125.87 cancelled / reversed. Do you know how I can do that?
Thanks

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Give it 24 to 48hrs, also make sure you're checking your Spam folder because sometimes emails might end up there.

I have the same problem. I have 4 people on my account and want to add another. But when I go in it just says subscribe premium. No manage. Help please ?

Suggested posts