can't log in because it says i'm offline

Solved!

Re: can't log in because it says i'm offline

asdfghjhay

I Lost all my f***ng songs after reinstalling! Please do something about this! It's not getting convenient already.

zvdm
Casual Listener

This exactly is the real issue. You lose all data, and playlists! 

Just because of some stupid developer uses an Iphone and hates android or something like that.

ps. they are nuts, it is a paid service And yet again, downloading illegal music gives a better user experience !

mcmarian
Casual Listener

Dear Spotify,

the offline login issue is known from the 2017 year, at least. I just don't get why you don't fix it or state that you don't know how to do it or simply say it cannot be solved. Since the workaround you provide doesn't work for most of the users, including me. And yes, I am using an Android phone, S9 Note updated with Android Pie version.

So, please stop saying that is a known bug and asking us to vote to reveal that is a widespread issue since there are dozens, if not more, topics on the Spotify community. So, it is hard to believe that you don't recognize that it is a general problem. If, so please provide a statistics report since you should have one if you are professionals of course.

FYI, it is a headache to re-install the application and then re-download all the offline music that has more than 30GB. I am a premium user and expect adequate service and support from you!

Looking forward to hearing your official position on this one and with a simple solution for all the Spotify users. 

P.S. don't copy paste your official reply that we see for the past 2 years. Bear in mind there is a limit for all. You are not the only option in this industry.

Yours sincerely,

premium customer.

mperone
Casual Listener

You guys are ridiculous

Making Spotify connect require an internet connection defeats the entire reason for allowing downloaded music!

I can't use on a plane or even on long drives through areas that dontd have internet.

Who runs things there?

s84pa_w-k9x6e

how about now

sebastiang83
Casual Listener

For me the same with my Galaxy S8+ running official Android 9. Also for me it's a big challenge to reinstall and adhoc find time to download all offline songs again and again and again. 

Sad that Spotify even doesn't the community ask for failure reports .

It seems to me Spotify is using this as a feature not a bug. Mayne to force users to clean up their database as Spotify has lost some rights or so ...

captainEmma
Casual Listener

It has been years and this issue hasn't been solved. I have no idea who you guys hire in the tech department but this has convinced me to never consider working there. I'm also switching to one of your competitors at the end of this month's subscription.

abenjami
Casual Listener

Happened to me too while in the airplane total BS. Time to move away from Spotify.

mperone
Casual Listener
It seems like they really should some this issue... Makes them look really bad

acrow_43

Thanks, I hate it

SUGGESTED POSTS